PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles in Assassin's Creed 2

DeLyriusylum
01-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Has anyone else noticed this?
I tried a google search, but all I got were gaming sites, of course, but all they really mentioned was the release of AC2, and other bubble-related things; Aqua Bubble 2, Bubble Shoot cheats, and even some Bubble Bobble chatter. But nothing on AC2.
A lot of times, I'll notice bubbles floating down from above, whether I'm on a rooftop, or on the ground, it doesn't matter. I figured it meant I was close to a feather or a glyph or something, but I'm still not sure, as most times when the bubbles tease me, I haven't found anything nearby. I've found a few feathers with the bubbles around, but it's very few, maybe two, three or four.
Just wondering if anyone knew anything about that. Or. If they're actually not bubbles. Maybe I'm just seeing them wrong, and they're actually something else. Any info/insight is appreciated. =)

**Edit** Ok, so they're not bubbles, they're seeds or something, but still, verification and their purpose would be awesome.

InfernalTyrant
01-12-2010, 03:27 AM
You sure it's not glare from the sun? Does AC2 even have sun glare?

Jahchurch
01-12-2010, 01:52 PM
its pigeon feathers that you are noticing, and it doesnt mean there is any secrets near by, its just random stuff in the air.

the amolang
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM
or it could be the "animus-affect" around the feathers...

InfernalTyrant
01-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh you mean the seedy feathery things on top of buildings? They indicate a place where you can perform a leap of faith. Next time you see one, run straight off it and you are guaranteed to land in hay.

DeLyriusylum
01-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Ty everyone! [All three of you.] =P

And no, Infernal, I know all about the Leap Of Faith, and it's not that, but ty. =)
It's the little seed things that float around in the air, whether you're on the rooftops, or on the ground.