PDA

View Full Version : Impossible To Find or even Order ACR Ultimate Bundle Edition In USA? Why? Sold out?

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 05:01 AM
I had to settle for the Signature Edition at Gamestop. They said they won't even carry the Ultimate bundle, so the only way to get the Da Vinci Flying Machine and the Ezio figure is to spend $39.99 for the flying machine plus $14.99 for the figure. Plus I'm sure I'm missing out on something else that would have been bundled with the Ultimate Bundle. Why was this edition not made available? I can't justify spending $40 on the flying machine by itself, but I would have been happy to pay the $99.99 for the Ultimate Bundle. Is there any way to get the missing content all together separately at a discounted price for those that purchased the signature edition from Gamestop? Can we get a discount code or can a additional bundle package be made available? Or will there be an option to trade back our Signature Edition copies for the Ultimate Bundle when available and just pay the difference? When I pre-ordered at Gamestop they didn't even offer the Signature Edition bundled with the Strategy Guide that was available online, and would have gladly purchased for the $17.99 more, but now I'd have to spend $34.99 on the collector's edition strategy guide? I want to spend my money supporting this game and get everything available, but I want to pay a fair price. I can't justify spending more than I spent on the game for the options I missed out on by I guess not pre-ordering online early enough. I'd have to spend $89.99 to get the Da Vinci Machine, Ezio Figure and Strategy Guide, and I only spent $65.69 on the game itself. I would have only needed to spend $34.30 more to get the Ultimate Bundle. Help me get this stuff all for $40 instead of $90!

Is there anyone else out there who wanted the Collector's Editon/Ultimate Bundle but weren't able to get it for one reason or another. I know it was available to order at Gamestop online 2 weeks before release, but the Gamestop store said they wouldn't be carrying it at all. Am I missing out just because I didn't get the funds together early enough? At least I get to pick it up on release day in a few hours instead of spending the whole week staring at a package tracking screen. Still though, I wanted that Flying Machine and Ezio figure. The Jack-In-The-Box was a bit of a bummer so I was really looking forward to this Collector's Edition, but it seems I'm SOL.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 11:14 AM
I need to know what happened here! I would assume Ubisoft would want to know why they didn't make an extra $40 off me. I'm not going to buy the stuff separate at the price it currently is. I hope they have the Ultimate Bundle available, I'm going in for pick-up right now, I will be making a big deal out of it.

I want the content from the Ultimate Bundle at the price I would have paid if the bundle were made available. I WILL NOT spend $54.98 on the items I could have obtained for less if the bundle was available. Seriously Ubisoft, other people I'm sure have the same sentiments. Please issue us a coupon for $10-$20 off if we buy both the Da Vinci Flying Machine and the Ezio Figurine. Or if we buy both, give us a free copy of the strategy guide. Good incentive and you still make money and your customers won't feel robbed!

Dreamic
11-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Who knew there would be disorder with the release of this game? Theres only 94868937376 different versions of it...

But that's Ubisoft!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Just got my copy. They had 1 Collector's Edition Strategy Guide left that they offered me for $25 instead of $35, a 10% discount still applying because I bought the game same day. Still they had no Flying Machine or Ezio figures.

I did spend $10 buying the Assassin's Creed Lineage DVD. A prequel to ACII that the guy behind the counter said he heard nothing but good things about. So that's my experience on ACR release day. 65% satisfied, 35% disgruntled.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-16-2011, 03:47 AM
I don't understand why no stores are carrying the Ultimate Bundle, especially Gamestop. I really don't understand why the cost to buy the collectables separately is so expensive. I wanted to spend an extra $40 on the Ultimate Bundle, not $90, I refuse to. Why wasn't I given the option to buy the version I wanted?

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Because it's a Pre-Order offer... Not release day offer.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
It wasn't available for pre-order the week before release, but it was 2 weeks before. I'll just have to try to find the stuff on Ebay for a fair price I guess.