PDA

View Full Version : Keyboards with sliders

Hawgdog
07-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Anyone using say, Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 or something similar.
Does the game recognize the slider?

suggestions appreciated- need new keyboard, but keyboard and say, CH/saitek throttle out of question.

regards

Hawgdog
07-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Anyone using say, Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 or something similar.
Does the game recognize the slider?

suggestions appreciated- need new keyboard, but keyboard and say, CH/saitek throttle out of question.

regards

Agamemnon22
07-15-2007, 02:36 PM
I have a Logi something other keyboard with a slider. While it's not recognized individually, it duplicates the mouse wheel functionality, and since I can't use the mouse wheel itself with my hand on the joystick, this comes in very useful. I have it bound to prop pitch...

Arms1
07-15-2007, 10:30 PM
my 2 cents...the keyboard is a nice depository for ashes, beer spillage, food debris and everything else that can find its way under the keys and bugger things up. i buy a 20$ keyboard every year (or when i need one) and junk the old one

Hawgdog
07-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks ^
I've bought one "expensive" keyboard and promptly dropped a cup of coffee all over it.
I went to the store and handled the MS (above) not bad, but even cheaper feeling than the last board I bought. The "slider" recenters....so that wouldn't work.
I do remember seeing a keyboard for flight sims, but cant google it up. I thought I saw it here a year, maybe two ago. (yes, I attempted the search here...)
ok,~S~