PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers? I think I might be in a game stopping glitch.

vashwolfen
11-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Alright, I've been stuck on this for a little while. I just got to the point where they pull you out of the Animus 2.0 for the SECOND time. However I missed the cutscene, the game shut off on me. I load the game back in, because it did save. I'm playing as Desmond in the training grounds where they had you turn on the defense systems. I'm running around and can find anything or anyone.

However! I can find a part of the wall missing, where I look out and see clouds and a floating building. I accidently fell off, and began swimming under the hideout. So, my question is, the second time you get out of the animus, do you run around as desmond, or did the game freak out on me? Thanks!

silverfox2965
11-25-2009, 05:04 PM
its the same for me too

NekoKera
11-25-2009, 05:11 PM
You are in the right area, basically you should be Desmond running around. However it sounds like part of the building wasn't fully loaded when you restarted your game. If you missed some of the talk scenes, what your basically suppose to be doing is looking in the garage for little red key-pads, go up to them and press any button. If nothing happens you may want to completely restart the game. What may have happened is your outlet may have overloaded causing your devices in it to shut off. (If you are using an Xbox 360) If you haven't installed the game via your HDD you probably should, it will minimalize the energy your console is exerting. Also this isn't so much of a glitch. Anytime your console is shut off while the game is displaying the Saving Icon logo, your data could be at risk of corruption on that particular file. Whether it be done by you or some strange phenomenon curse to your console, it is not a good thing. Best of luck. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

vashwolfen
11-26-2009, 01:58 AM
The part your describing I am actually passed though. This happened right after I completed Sequence 11. Do you know if you get out of the animus after sequence 11? And if you do is there something I'm supposed to be doing?

But if not I just have to restart, which sucks, because I have to find all the stuff again.. but oh well.

Thanks for the help.