PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out who's left alive?

Dragendorf
11-17-2004, 07:34 AM
Hey everybody,
I have played a great series of games called IL2 - maybe you've heard of them? So far all the way through to the new Pacific Fighters, I have yet to see a debrief where it let's you know the state of the flight at the end.

I play the Co-op missions online with some friends and was wondering if there was a way of finding out which aircraft returned at the end of the flight. A simple X on the score board after the mission would suffice. (I am of course, refering to AI pilots!)

Have I missed some info as to where I can fins this info easily or is it an idea to put forward to the great team at 1C or the great man himself?

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated!

Keep up the good work Oleg & Co. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Dragendorf

ELEM
11-17-2004, 07:43 AM
I've been playing IL-2 since the demo and now upto PF, and after every mission in every campaign there is always a list of who was KIA and the number of kills each pilot got. It's the first screen as you leave the mission. You can't miss it.

TacticalYak3
11-17-2004, 09:42 AM
I think his suggestion is for online.

NorrisMcWhirter
11-17-2004, 10:40 AM
Hi,

Offline campaigns should say who has been killed etc at the start of the next mission; more detailed information would be obtained in the squadron roster thingy.

There's no real 'end of mission' scoreboard, per se, as there is in co-ops by pressing S or typing 'user' or similar.

Cheers,
Norris

BM357_Raven
11-17-2004, 01:10 PM
I think that kind of information should be kept private.

Dragendorf
11-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Yeah I'd just like to clarify, it's online coop with some AI pilots.

I wanted to know if there was a way of easily finding out which Aircraft came back after the mission for each side. Is there a way? Any info or help much appreciated!

Happy flying everyone

DuxCorvan
11-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Kick them, or pierce their toes with a pin. If they move, they're still alive. I learnt this from an uncle that was a forensic expert -this is, he had a Ford. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif