PDA

View Full Version : Control Stick "Hardware Input"

walsh2509
10-26-2004, 01:25 PM
I know its not the best out there but its mine anyway, I have a Wingman Extreme Stick metal base with metal slide Throttle ...

I read the manual and input the suggested fig's for ( Pitch Roll Yaw ) now in the cross hair section the "green marker" sits slap bang in the middle of the cross hair covering the "red marker"..

But in the section below when I "twist" the stick to the right the "green and red marker" in this section goes to the right and same when I "twist" the stick to the left.

But when I take my hand off the stick, the "green marker" goes back into the middle of the section in the line with the "green marker" in the cross-hair section above.

But unlike the cross-hair section where the "green marker" covers the red one, in this one the "green marker" sits in the middle but the red one sits to the right of it as I look at the screen. There is no space between the two, the red marker is sitting side by side with the green one, not under it!

Is there some adjustment I need to make? and if so to which section The Pitch Roll or Yaw or has that section under the cross hair one nothing to do with any of those 3?

I don't know if its the stick but it I let go of the stick in flight the planes right wing starts to dip slowly and take me to the right!

I have to keep adjusting by tipping the stick to the left.. I was just wondering if its because this red marker sit to the right of the green marker and not under it ( covered by the green one ) like it is in the cross-hair section above...

Is there someway to get the red marker under the green one ?

walsh2509
10-26-2004, 01:25 PM
I know its not the best out there but its mine anyway, I have a Wingman Extreme Stick metal base with metal slide Throttle ...

I read the manual and input the suggested fig's for ( Pitch Roll Yaw ) now in the cross hair section the "green marker" sits slap bang in the middle of the cross hair covering the "red marker"..

But in the section below when I "twist" the stick to the right the "green and red marker" in this section goes to the right and same when I "twist" the stick to the left.

But when I take my hand off the stick, the "green marker" goes back into the middle of the section in the line with the "green marker" in the cross-hair section above.

But unlike the cross-hair section where the "green marker" covers the red one, in this one the "green marker" sits in the middle but the red one sits to the right of it as I look at the screen. There is no space between the two, the red marker is sitting side by side with the green one, not under it!

Is there some adjustment I need to make? and if so to which section The Pitch Roll or Yaw or has that section under the cross hair one nothing to do with any of those 3?

I don't know if its the stick but it I let go of the stick in flight the planes right wing starts to dip slowly and take me to the right!

I have to keep adjusting by tipping the stick to the left.. I was just wondering if its because this red marker sit to the right of the green marker and not under it ( covered by the green one ) like it is in the cross-hair section above...

Is there someway to get the red marker under the green one ?

Cajun76
10-26-2004, 02:56 PM
My little boxes don't exactly line up either, should be ok. Until the green box follows the red "Input" box, nothing is being sent to your virtual a/c (aircraft)

The wing dip in flight is due to torque from the engine though. Several ways to try and negate it, some of them work together. Change throttle setting, up or down. Aileron trim, usually used with rudder trim also helps offset torque roll. Hope this helps, good luck and