PDA

View Full Version : Just because I am confused and wondering...

eddiemac0
01-06-2005, 10:09 PM
No, seriously, I can't get the search function to work and fell out of the loop over the holidays; not trying to whine at all. Do we know when we are getting new planes, what planes they are, and if we can talk about the Northrop Grumman thing, do we know how we might get around it and add those planes too. (No, and "two weeks" are totally acceptable answers, if they are the case...)

Thanks.

eddiemac0
01-06-2005, 10:09 PM
No, seriously, I can't get the search function to work and fell out of the loop over the holidays; not trying to whine at all. Do we know when we are getting new planes, what planes they are, and if we can talk about the Northrop Grumman thing, do we know how we might get around it and add those planes too. (No, and "two weeks" are totally acceptable answers, if they are the case...)

Thanks.

J_Weaver
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, 3 weeks in the work for 3.04. As for the N/G thing we can only assume that Ubi and 1C are doing all they can. But I wouldn't expect an Avenger any time soon. All I know is that if we could get the Mosquito, Typhoon, JU-88 or any of the three I would be very happy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif