PDA

View Full Version : Templar lair

alexatlara
04-15-2011, 11:14 AM
I have heard that the two Templar lairs are unlocked once obtaining the Da Vinci DLC. Is that true? Seems I have not gained access to the Temp lairs by now, with the DLC obtained.

PurpleHaze1980
04-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Where did you hear that? I've never found any evidence of templar lairs after playing TDVD?

DarthDeva
04-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by alexatlara:
I have heard that the two Templar lairs are unlocked once obtaining the Da Vinci DLC. Is that true? Seems I have not gained access to the Temp lairs by now, with the DLC obtained.

Only on console as far as I'm aware. For PC, you either must have codex or digital deluxe edition to get the two templar lairs, auditore edition to have one of them.

PurpleHaze1980
04-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by darthdeva:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alexatlara:

Only on console as far as I'm aware. For PC, you either must have codex or digital deluxe edition to get the two templar lairs, auditore edition to have one of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God there's always a bloody catch to getting stuff for these games.