PDA

View Full Version : Black Edition: missing Soundtracks and videos?

jimbo11235813
11-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Couldn't find anything about this, but I've just been looking at the bonus DVD and I'm really disappointed about the content. There are no where near as many videos or music as there should be. It said in the black edition description that we would be getting the soundtrack (and there are 14 pieces of music) and all videos with interviews, trailers, etc, but there's only 2 dev diaries, E3 and GC Gameplay and E3 trailer. Have I overlooked something somewhere or have they really only given us these?
But apart from that, I'm really enjoying the game so far.
Edit: Just to add this is what play.com says come with black ed. regarding soundtrack and videos:

"Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd (British Academy of Film and Television Arts nominee for "2009 Best Original Score in a Game")

All videos, behind-the-scene interviews and e-goodies about Assassin's Creed II."

THAT is false advertising. AND when I buy music, I want to listen to it on my MP3 player, which is impossible as its on the DVD. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

PF70
11-20-2009, 02:24 PM
You haven't overlooked anything, that's all you get. The 'bonus' dvd is a joke. Half a dozen videos, two wallpapers and half a soundtrack that you can only play on your pc.
Hardly worth the extra 30 was it!!!

Atkamon
11-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by PF70:
You haven't overlooked anything, that's all you get. The 'bonus' dvd is a joke. Half a dozen videos, two wallpapers and half a soundtrack that you can only play on your pc.
Hardly worth the extra 30 was it!!!

It really is disappointing, but you didn't pay 30 for the bonus disc only...

deadlylemon1991
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
well yeah the other 2 maps will probably get put on the live and ps store at full dlc price 800ms points on xbox dunno how much on psn (dont have 1) and u get a ezio figue and a leather concept art book still pretty good value 4 money imo