PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 - This Game is a Fantastic! online Experience.

PitViperB1
09-08-2010, 05:55 AM
After several online hours playing 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 FFA all I can say this game is a fantastic RTS killer.

Are there replays for Xbox? There were some awesome moments I wish were recorded.

I had a blast playing with all the unlimited strategic approaches.

Kudos to the developers this game is fantastic.

I even had good time watching my partner playing when I got wiped out. I was enjoying watching the rocket barrage and furious tank battles.

I have to say graphics and effects are also outstanding.

Camo-234
09-08-2010, 06:12 AM
I completely agree with you. RUSE is the best strategy game I have played on the xbox. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

MaDeToFaDe
09-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Bravo1_CV:
After several online hours playing 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 FFA all I can say this game is a fantastic RTS killer.

Are there replays for Xbox? There were some awesome moments I wish were recorded.

I had a blast playing with all the unlimited strategic approaches.

Kudos to the developers this game is fantastic.

I even had good time watching my partner playing when I got wiped out. I was enjoying watching the rocket barrage and furious tank battles.

I have to say graphics and effects are also
outstanding.

Go in to a AI skirmish, there should be an option at the bottom of the screen saying replays? (i think that's where it was in the PC beta) I hope it's in there, have a search and let me know dude?!

AverageSoldier
09-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Yeah it is in skirmish somewhere easy too find if u look but thats how it is on PC

PitViperB1
09-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks guys!

I'll check it out when I get home from work.

For now I need to stay "Radio Silent" at work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MaDeToFaDe
09-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Cool nice one dude, if you have time.. could you post in here if you find it? at the end of a game there should be an option to save the replay. Being from the UK i have wait untill Friday.

MonzMeg
09-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi....my first post.

Love the xbox demo.......by far the best looking and playing console RTS ever.

I will be picking this up on Friday for sure but need this clarified as there seems to be so many conflicting comments.

What is the 'official' population cap for R.U.S.E on xbox.......is it 60 for campaign or is it 100??????? and 'officially' what about multiplayer......is it 50 or 60 or 100?????

I am getting it anyway but some clarification from someone who has the full game would be great.

MaDeToFaDe
09-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Slayer-666-:
Was ist der pop cap on consoles?

On consoles because they have less memory than PC, Ruse engine is limited to 200 units on the battlefield when playing multiplayer.

So if you play 1vs1, your pop cap is 100 units.
If you play 1vs1vs1, your pop cap is 66 units.
If you play 2vs2, your pop cap is 50 units.

When playing 2vs2 on consoles, you can still have more than 40 Maus or Tiger on the Battlefield!"

So yeah as Eugen dev said above, it's not that bad tho. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Not sure about campaign tho.

MonzMeg
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
@MaDeToFaDe

cheers. I appreciate that....been looking for confirmed details but there are so many threads.

There was this in the PS3 review:
quote:
Originally posted by AeroForceOne203:
I think its great. I have played multiple online matches and havent encountered lag where i was kicked from a game or the match was bad so it has to be your connection. Every rts on console has a unit cap so I dont see why people are still complaining. I thouhgt it was going to stay at 60 so I was very pleased when I saw that it was 100. I know its only 50 for 2v2 but i played an online 2v2 and still thought that was enough room. Over all I think this is the best rts on console to date and I dont see why people are complaing so much since it just came out yesterday. Lag can be mixed and minor glitches people may have can be fixed too. Just give it time
end quote.

He/she is talking about being surprised that its gone from 60 to 100????????

Its the campaign I'm really interested in, just so I know, as I like campaigns.

MaDeToFaDe
09-08-2010, 10:48 AM
I think he thought the cap would be "60" from playing the demo, so yeah he was happy to find that the unit cap was more in MP when he got the game. Still even tho unit cap is 50 in 2v2 it will make people play as a team more. 100 units between the two of ya.

MonzMeg
09-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by MaDeToFaDe:
I think he thought the cap would be "60" from playing the demo, so yeah he was happy to find that the unit cap was more in MP when he got the game. Still even tho unit cap is 50 in 2v2 it will make people play as a team more. 100 units between the two of ya.

I'm fine with the multiplayer cap on any of the settings....100 1v1 is great though.

arrrggghhh....this is so frustrating not being able to get the game till Friday.....been swatting up on the unit viewer app lol

MaDeToFaDe
09-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah same dude. The good thing is i pre-order all my games so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. If not it will be Friday. Just in time for the weekend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MonzMeg
09-08-2010, 11:02 AM
@MaDeToFaDe

Friday can't come soon enough lol

I agree with you about 2v2....teamwork is a good thing.

SmokyMcGraw
09-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Good to hear the 360 game is working well.

Thanks friend

ChilledLJ
09-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I have played a fair few games on xbox, i lost my first 5 ranked games so then I decided to play single player for a bit longer to work out the controls etc. It's really good fun, I don't often play this sort of game as my PC is not good enough butI amreally liking this 2 thumbs up

Carnelion7202
09-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Well I am getting it today.I'd need some skilled strategists to play with or against so i can get the hang of the game