PDA

View Full Version : Game lags unless I turn on eagle vision, although all system requirements are met.

suvorov196
04-30-2011, 10:21 PM
For some reason, my game lags significantly on both single- and multiplayer. Cinematics especially take an extremely long time to watch, as the sound goes far ahead of the image. It works fine with eagle vision on, so I think there must be some problem with graphics, but I have all the graphics settings set to 1 (except for texture, it is at 2), and my graphics card is ATI Radeon 4200 HD, which fits the system reqs, so I do not know what the problem could be.
Help please.

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 830 Processor 2.8GHz
RAM:6G
Hard Drive:800G free
Graphics card:ATI Radeon 4200 HD
Directx: Directx 10.1

KingDaniel0
05-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by suvorov196:
For some reason, my game lags significantly on both single- and multiplayer.
Graphics card:ATI Radeon 4200 HD

Your Video card i.e. the HD4200 is creating the Bottleneck here. Your other PC specs are fine. This GPU is not a very powerful Graphics Processor, and it fits within the entry-level category of GPUs.

Try to upgrade your Video Card, if you want much better Gaming performance/fps, with Brotherhood and other New PC games.

EAGLE VISION is different Imo, because when you/the player is in this state, the Game utilizes slightly less System resources, hence you get a better Gaming performance....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------