PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II / Brotherhood Upgrade?

W-Munny66
11-22-2010, 03:11 PM
After playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and finding the fight system absolutely addictive, i was thinking of ways Ubisoft could make the franchise better and and also make themselves some money for their troubles and i came up with an idea. Assassin's Creed II Was widely recognized in review's and by fan's as an amazing game with one glaring shortcoming; the counter based fight system.It took too long to deal with guards and was tedious and boring. I personally didn't mind the fight system until playing Brotherhood and realized how amazing ACII would have been with that fight system.

W-Munny66
11-22-2010, 03:11 PM
After playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and finding the fight system absolutely addictive, i was thinking of ways Ubisoft could make the franchise better and and also make themselves some money for their troubles and i came up with an idea. Assassin's Creed II Was widely recognized in review's and by fan's as an amazing game with one glaring shortcoming; the counter based fight system.It took too long to deal with guards and was tedious and boring. I personally didn't mind the fight system until playing Brotherhood and realized how amazing ACII would have been with that fight system.

TooLazy4Name
11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Theres no point in putting it in 2 if brotherhood is out with the combat system, plus i don't think what you're suggesting is possible.

dpk5e7
11-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I would like to see AC1 patched so the fighting mechanics are like AC2. (And to climb faster. And trophies.)