PDA

View Full Version : New Co-Op Missions at Airwarfare

vocatx
12-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi, guys (and gals). I wanted to let you all know about a new co-op "campaign" just posted at Airwarfare.com today, Philippines 1941. My friend, Ccrashh PR*, worked up a set of twenty-five missions designed around the Battle for the Philippines in 1941. After helping him play-test the missions, I have to say that they are awesome.

If you need a change of pace, and want some action-filled missions, dl these and give them a try. Ccrashh, myself, RAF 74 Poker and RAF 74 Joop, as well as BM 357 Faust when he could make it, spent many nights testing and tweaking the missions, and I can guarantee plenty of action.

Be sure and read the read-me file carefully, and have a notepad and pencil handy. These are "hands on" missions. He purposely set most of them up where you can not use autopilot (no waypoints to follow). You will need to pay close attention to the briefs.

They could be played as single-player missions, but they are really designed to be flown by four pilots working as a team. You will fly the P-40 defending the Philippines against the Japanese on-slaught beginning December 8, 1941.

I hope everyone who downloads this mission pack enjoys it at least half as much as we did in the testing of it. I promise it won't be the "usual" type missions, and you will need team-work just to survive. ENJOY!

vocatx
12-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi, guys (and gals). I wanted to let you all know about a new co-op "campaign" just posted at Airwarfare.com today, Philippines 1941. My friend, Ccrashh PR*, worked up a set of twenty-five missions designed around the Battle for the Philippines in 1941. After helping him play-test the missions, I have to say that they are awesome.

If you need a change of pace, and want some action-filled missions, dl these and give them a try. Ccrashh, myself, RAF 74 Poker and RAF 74 Joop, as well as BM 357 Faust when he could make it, spent many nights testing and tweaking the missions, and I can guarantee plenty of action.

Be sure and read the read-me file carefully, and have a notepad and pencil handy. These are "hands on" missions. He purposely set most of them up where you can not use autopilot (no waypoints to follow). You will need to pay close attention to the briefs.

They could be played as single-player missions, but they are really designed to be flown by four pilots working as a team. You will fly the P-40 defending the Philippines against the Japanese on-slaught beginning December 8, 1941.

I hope everyone who downloads this mission pack enjoys it at least half as much as we did in the testing of it. I promise it won't be the "usual" type missions, and you will need team-work just to survive. ENJOY!

Snyde-Dastardly
12-04-2005, 01:21 AM
A link would be nice.

vocatx
12-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Sorry.

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb_coopmissions.htm

Scroll down to Philippines 1941. They are in alphabetical order.

Snyde-Dastardly
12-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Cool thanks!

vocatx
12-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Bump

Tator_Totts
12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Cool thanks will have to try it.

RAF74_Poker
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Yep .. get yourself 3 other good friends and have a blast !

Oh yeah, watch the sting of the Betty's tail .. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I must agree w/ vocatx - this was some of the best online fun I've had ... good friends flying as a team - great fun !