PDA

View Full Version : Creed Hoodie, still available?

Kreed.aus
10-24-2008, 04:11 AM
Now, I know none of you have never seen me here, I'm an offical newb here, but now isn't the time for introductions.

Driven into the game Assassins' Creed like a solider to the Piece of Eden, I just had to see whether there was any 'merchandise' available. I saw the 'hoodie'. I fell in love. Then my jaw dropped when I realised there are very few of them and '1191 AD' has come to an end.

Can anybody please make a girl happy, and tell me, is there any way to aquire a new hoodie anymore? Or, if there is someone seeling on eBay, if they have a near-as-new medium size?

Cheers,
Kreed.

spazzoo1025
10-24-2008, 08:03 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I just happen to own a medium size hoodie...

actually all of them were medium
i will sell it for...
one billion dollars!!!

no wait, one million dollars! Mwa ha haaa
*does Dr. Evil pinky thing*

actually sorry, I can't sell it. It's kind of like my goal to be able to wear it comfortably after I finish all this getting-in-shape stuff lol

but really, just search Ebay for "Assassin's Creed Hoodie" I'm 100% confident they'll have some and they shouldn't be too expensive

lostassassin123
10-24-2008, 10:25 AM
They didn't have it in stock to begin with. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

spazzoo1025
10-24-2008, 10:28 AM
I've realised I'm now in possession of a highly-valued item...:

an AC pen, in prime condition, never opened!
*ahhh ohhh wahhhh*

lostassassin123
10-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
I've realised I'm now in possession of a highly-valued item...:

an AC pen, in prime condition, never opened!
*ahhh ohhh wahhhh*
Oh, that perfectly fits your avatar! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
You like collecting random stuff?

Kreed.aus
10-26-2008, 08:39 PM
I'll try my luck with eBay AGAIN, but I've been trying for the past two weeks. ;-; Thanks anyway! Where did the hoodies actually come from? Where they just a promotional item given out for winning a competition or showing your support?

Spaz, I CAN give you 1 million but you'll have to wait for the next, erm, 3 afterlives for it to be all paid off. xD I'm not surprised if no jackets are actually for sale, I don't see why people would want to part with then :\

spazzoo1025
10-27-2008, 05:08 PM
the sweaters were given out on a website called 1191 AD, it was basically a promotional website for Assassin's Creed where you'd do missions and get points
and points mean prizes!

so yeah, you just drew some pictures or made videos and you could get prizes from the site, pretty easy

Kreed.aus
10-28-2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks, Spaz! Too bad the site isn't up anymore... ;-; Hopefully they'll reopen the site for AC 2. Hopefully. Even if there is little hope, I'll cling to it like I cling to a rooftop edge! -clings to- Aww *beep* it! There's HEAPS on eBay but they are all large or extra large! ;-; I'll get lucky... maybe. I know that some people are making custom jackets in AC's honour. If I can't get the offical hoodie, I'll see what else I can do.