PDA

View Full Version : Codex Page BUG (all but feathers and treasures!)

HypnoPants
08-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Okay... so...
I have 29/30 codex pages, done all story missions (since I can't enter the codex wall room yet) got all the viewpoints, did all the assassination contracts, beat up events, races, and courier assignments... hell I even bothered to collect the statuettes.

I'm missing codex page 4, Leonardo is not at the villa nor venice/florence... many guides say codex page 4 is in forli... I checked all 3 guard-protected codex page-vaults in Forli... already got all 3 from Forli apparently...

The codex page icon does not appear on any map and yes I filtered each and every map, scanned them thoroughly, even printed them out for friends to scan through...

The ONLY things I haven't done is collected all the feathers and treasures!! is this a bug or do I REALLY have to collect every last feather before codex page 4 appears?!
or is it a leonardo bug?

Edit: according to the 'book' there are 28/30 codex pages on the wall... yet no leonardo... so my database says 29/30, the book says 28/30 and leonardo has dissapeared... UGH!
Also, I have all the 'truth glyphs' and have altairs armour and sword... I've literally done everything except feathers and treasures.

beowolf2012_414
08-12-2010, 12:03 PM
maybe you have to go to venice it was there i find codex 29 og 30

HypnoPants
08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
yeah I already scoured the newly opened northern part of Venice, got all the viewpoints there as well.

drtoffeejr
08-15-2010, 07:11 AM
firstly, i hope u checked your villa for leonardo. secondly, it could be that you havent translated one so it says u have 28 on the wall even though u have 29 total. thirdly, if you are at the end of the game you should have gotten the map for all the codex pages. so either go through all cities (moutains included) or you could check the dna to see if gives any hints as to where it is. but you dont have to get everything to get the codex pages. you should because they give you other stuff, but you dont have to.

HypnoPants
08-17-2010, 01:43 PM
checked villa for leonardo, he's not there.
can't translate any if I can't find leonardo...
and I am at the end of the game as I can't enter the codex wall room, thus I have the map and do have all the viewpoints... scoured each and every map once every day or so, even had my friends do so...

Still nothing.

HypnoPants
08-29-2010, 08:46 PM
no one has any other ideas?

assassinnatural
08-30-2010, 04:45 AM
maby its your game, some of them dissapear when you get more of the codex pages as you should of already found it, maby try some of the view points again, have you done the one on top of the villa

Sinore_Assassin
09-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Have you started sequence 14 or have sequence 11 incomplete.