PDA

View Full Version : Problem installing Pacific Fighters

WalterCool
05-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi, i was bought Pacific Fighters with the 3.04 patch included, and, i have Il-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles and Ace Expansion Pack, but in the instalation the options are:

1) Read Me First!!
2) Install PF
3) Uninstall PF
4) Exit

When i install the game, is the stand-alone game, and i cant found the merged instalation

Someone have the solution please??

Sorry for the language, but really i cant write very well the english

WalterCool
05-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi, i was bought Pacific Fighters with the 3.04 patch included, and, i have Il-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles and Ace Expansion Pack, but in the instalation the options are:

1) Read Me First!!
2) Install PF
3) Uninstall PF
4) Exit

When i install the game, is the stand-alone game, and i cant found the merged instalation

Someone have the solution please??

Sorry for the language, but really i cant write very well the english

WalterCool
05-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Or...some command for install the game in the merged fb+aep mode?

steve_v
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
When FB and AEP are installed, an entry is made into your registry. PF looks for that entry when the disc spins up. If missing, PF stand-alone will be your only option.

You could always completely uninstall FB/AEP and remove all remaining folders and short-cuts. Reboot and reinstall FB and AEP unpatched. This should provide the items required for PF to see and merge with your FB.

WalterCool
05-23-2005, 01:11 PM
you know how is called this registry entry, if i haven't or if i have a bad desinstalation, i can check if this entry exist and add-in in the system registry

WalterCool
05-23-2005, 02:39 PM
someone can help me?

artjunky
05-23-2005, 03:22 PM
i have all the games; il2, FB, Ace expansion pack, pacific fighters...What's the installation order?

i actually have not been playing for the last half a year. I and am waiting to install again when the next patch comes out. Any day now, right? Once that comes out will i need any other patch?

steve_v
05-23-2005, 03:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by artjunky:
i have all the games; il2, FB, Ace expansion pack, pacific fighters...What's the installation order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Patching sequence and more at airwarfare
http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/patching.htm