PDA

View Full Version : Little Horns On The Back of The Neck of Crew Member

mrmertz
03-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Yeah, I know. So what...but geez, my daughter commented about it. We all know the crew member with the 3D neck that every time he turns two little "horns" stick down and back from beyond his neck area. I have SH3 Commander 2.7 and GWX 1.02 installed.

Is there a fix for this, other than telling him to go file them off? Every time I do a search here it tells me it's unavailable.

Happy Hunting!
Jeff aka mrmertz

mrmertz
03-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Yeah, I know. So what...but geez, my daughter commented about it. We all know the crew member with the 3D neck that every time he turns two little "horns" stick down and back from beyond his neck area. I have SH3 Commander 2.7 and GWX 1.02 installed.

Is there a fix for this, other than telling him to go file them off? Every time I do a search here it tells me it's unavailable.

Happy Hunting!
Jeff aka mrmertz

Foehammer-1
03-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Heck, it's better than being stuck inside the hydrophone guy's head and try to read the dials... Extremely rare, but it happenshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif And no, i gues you'll just have to live with it. I never noticed that, i'll check it out tonight!

fizilbert
03-19-2007, 05:06 AM
Fubar released a set of skins a while ago, and it fixed the neck problem associated with the stock skins.