PDA

View Full Version : GW Questions...

jon.norvell
07-16-2006, 09:42 PM
I recently installed the GW mod on my computer, and I have some questions. It seems that there are some knowledgeable people here, so please do share if you can.

1) There are several (OK, only 2 at this point - July, 40) German ships in neutral ports, such as Cadiz, I believe. Can the uboat be resupplied there? If so, how does one do it (what buttons do I push, etc.)?

2) The many BdU messages are pretty cool, from a historical stand-point, but do they actually mean anything in the game? For example, a report from some uboat about a convoy it attacked...can that convoy be found by me and attacked?

3) Is there anywhere I can find a career timeline for GW the way there is one for the stock game? Knowing where different flotillas are based at different times, etc., would be a good thing to know before I try transferring blindly.

OK, that's it for now. I'll probably think of more later, but this would sure help.

Many thanks.

jon.norvell
07-16-2006, 09:42 PM
I recently installed the GW mod on my computer, and I have some questions. It seems that there are some knowledgeable people here, so please do share if you can.

1) There are several (OK, only 2 at this point - July, 40) German ships in neutral ports, such as Cadiz, I believe. Can the uboat be resupplied there? If so, how does one do it (what buttons do I push, etc.)?

2) The many BdU messages are pretty cool, from a historical stand-point, but do they actually mean anything in the game? For example, a report from some uboat about a convoy it attacked...can that convoy be found by me and attacked?

3) Is there anywhere I can find a career timeline for GW the way there is one for the stock game? Knowing where different flotillas are based at different times, etc., would be a good thing to know before I try transferring blindly.

OK, that's it for now. I'll probably think of more later, but this would sure help.

Many thanks.

hueywolf123
07-16-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm not too sure on the refuelling or the convoy, but look out for the magnetic torp setting info, that works