PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy via download?

Mumpney
04-09-2005, 02:30 AM
I'd like to buy direct to drive but that website sells to North America only. Theres a download version EMEA patch so i assume there must be download option for the UK somewhere. Sorry if posted before but search seems knackered.

Mumpney
04-09-2005, 02:30 AM
I'd like to buy direct to drive but that website sells to North America only. Theres a download version EMEA patch so i assume there must be download option for the UK somewhere. Sorry if posted before but search seems knackered.

JG52Uther
04-09-2005, 05:02 AM
Could'nt find the D/L option here in the UK,so i got the game from Play.com for 17.99 with free delivery.Worked for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mumpney
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Play.com are out of stock and i was hoping to get a copy today. Cmon, someone must know where to download a copy in Europe

gel214th
04-15-2005, 08:24 AM
Get a friend in the US to register on the site for you.

If you use IE you can make the purchase, and when you are activating the product simply get a buddy who is using an ISP in the US to make the activation for you.

I think its ridiculous that they limit their games to the US anyway.

Alternately you can use a proxy service like Anonymiser, but you'd have to pay for that. And add that to the cost of the game. Might be better to just buy it from the store if it is available.