PDA

View Full Version : Losing control in the game.

TRIUMPH806
08-10-2011, 04:00 PM
In Ravelindo's Secret , trying to find the burial chamber, I have run into a problem when starting the gate mechanism and leaping to the near broken wall, I cannot turn and look to my left to leap up, while the tripped machine is running! By not tripping the lever, I can complete the jumps and backwards turn to reach the door, but of course, the door is not open. Can you explain?

almostmorning
08-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Ravelindo's Secret

As soon as you trigger the mechanism at some points the automated camera will be enabled (no way to disable it) a bit a source of frustration but not unmanagable. only problem: there are quite many broken walls there... watch the following movie and tell me WHERE (time XX:XX) exactly the control is problematic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB1k_lScTeM

TRIUMPH806
08-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Thank you for responding to my plea for help, the problem starts at 7:19 secs, as Enzio jumps up onto the lower wall prior to leaping upwards and to the left the camera position remains 90 degrees to where he needs to jump!I have tried every thing that I can think of but I need a 'Masters' Help.
Regards
Keith

almostmorning
08-22-2011, 11:48 AM
first thing: hands off the camera, whilst in the self-adjusting-mode anything manual is simply irritating.
what to do: first jump onto the lower wall, if jumping to the left doesn't work (try to "tap" the feet button whilst going left for a single jump), if that doesn't work go to the right side instead and when you touch the wall make a reverse jump (press the "feet"-button + left (or alternately backward)) go straight to the last beam and there you'll have to jump to the left again, when you're up just one more reverse jump (no direction key this time)...
the rest should be easy...
it's been a while since i played that part, but i hope my manual is of any help to you. Most of these just need a lot of tries... especially in the first playthrough. but i tell you: it's worth it

KEEFENERSEE
08-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Muchos Gracsias
seems like good advice that I will be glad to take!
Here goes
Regards Keith