PDA

View Full Version : Confused

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Sorry, I've been so busy that I havent had a chance to check the progress of the 1.1 patch, or play for that matter. I thought this new patch was supposed to add all the new planes we see in the developmental section, such as the flyable bf 110? I know I'm misunderstanding something, here. Can you guys plz clear it up for me.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Sorry, I've been so busy that I havent had a chance to check the progress of the 1.1 patch, or play for that matter. I thought this new patch was supposed to add all the new planes we see in the developmental section, such as the flyable bf 110? I know I'm misunderstanding something, here. Can you guys plz clear it up for me.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:34 AM
Yeah, Keep up!! LoL No new planes. Just bug fixes and FM mods. They got some new effects in there too. Oh, and everyone who cant fly worth a flip is whining. DL and enjoy.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:41 AM
Ah i see, any eta on when those planes in the developmental section will be ready for play?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:48 AM
Maico_249th wrote:
- Yeah, Keep up!! LoL No new planes. Just bug fixes
- and FM mods. They got some new effects in there
- too. Oh, and everyone who cant fly worth a flip is
- whining. DL and enjoy.
-
-

yea..i kinda had to re-learn how to fly with the stall adjustments on some planes. definatly not complaining though. it has only made me a better pilot.

"diplomacy is saying 'good doggie' until you can find a really BIG rock."