PDA

View Full Version : How i met Ezio Auditore (STORY CONTEST)

Assassin8me
12-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I have decided to create a contest amongs the forum! You must post a story of how you met Ezio Auditore, weither as a boy in Florence or as a leader in Rome.
I will read the stories and Submit a poll regarding the best story. The winner will recieve a virtual high five.

You could be a guard that was lucky to escape Ezio, a begger who caught a glimpse of the man, a fellow assassin fighting by his side, anyone!

Be creative http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

dkbm95
12-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Well ermm....i threw a rock at him once

LordWolv
12-09-2010, 01:17 AM
I was just another guy, walking around Rome. Out to get the daily bread. That's when I saw him, the white figure standing on a rooftop, studying everything infront of him. I thought at first he was another rebellious child, but I then saw his armory of weapons which made me more suspicous. I walked up to the local guard and told them about the figure, it was too late. Just as the guards looked up, the figure leaped from the rooftop and landed on them. A slash of blood and I ran. That is how I met Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, somehow, I expect I will see him again.

Any good? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Smythy01
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
i jumped in a hay pile and landed on his sword

awkward meeting

SlimeDynamiteD
12-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Well... It's kind of a funny story.
I was walking with this chest in my hands. That I had to deliver to the doctor. It contained a new type of medicine that could heal pretty much everything. So I was walking there carefully not to drop it.
And all of sudden: BWAM!!
SOME DUMB DIDN'T WATCH WHERE HE WAS GOING AND KNOCKED THE BOX OUT OF MY HAND! Like: OMGWTFBBQ!!

So I got real mad.
And well, I did some research and asked some people about this moron.
They told me not to mess with him, he was said to be 'Invincible'. Pfsh, whatever. He could've atleast say 'sorry'. That's all I'm asking for.
A simple 'sorry'!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language and CAPS please.</span>

itsamea-mario
12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
turns out he's bi...

DarkicoN14
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Well, I was just doing my job, and i thought he was a normal person, so i started to sing him a song, and what does the ******* do? he steals my florins!

ViNyLek
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I was strolling down the road, with fruits in my bag when all of sudden I saw huge cloud of dust. I didn't make nothing of it continuing my light stroll when I realized that cloud was getting closer and closer, faster and faster.

Curious what it is I decided to go straight, evene though my turn was right here and after 30 more seconds I regreted it. Turned out it was Ezio riding his trusted steed, on the run from city guards. He did not even chance a second look as his horse run me over fracturing skull, breaking three ribs and left ankle. If that wasn't enough, city guards following him finished the job adding pulled foot, broken leg and nose, nof feeling in my arms and bruises all over.

I recovered now, few months later and am on my trail, getting ever closer to finding that son of a *****. And when I will, there will be no words to describe how I will repay him. Stay tuned:-P

krazykilla105
12-10-2010, 04:30 PM
I was a homeless person in a hay cart, he jumped in while escaping from an assassination. He recruited me to the Brotherhood and now we lives happily ever after. As Assassins.

LaCava1
12-10-2010, 05:41 PM
You know, I was trying to make some money with my brand new lute. I was going up to the rich people, playing and singing. I see a man dressed in fancy clothes, with expensive weaponry. I go up to him, singing and playing, and HE PUNCHES ME IN THE FACE, AND CONTINUES TO BEAT ME UNTIL I RUN AWAY SCREAMING! That's how I met Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

XxKillaSniperxX
12-11-2010, 07:18 AM
After the death of Lorenzo de' Medici, I felt it was no longer a safe place for me and my family in Firenze. With hardly any florins to my name, we moved to Roma. Little did I know just how bad it was there. I wasn't going to go back though. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't, as my small pouch of money was stolen the second I stepped foot in Roma. The guards even saw it happen, right before their very eyes! When I confronted them, well I don't remember much after that. Apparently, according to my wife, I was punched hard enough to knock me out. I do remember seeing a strange symbol on his chest plate that made me hesitate before I spoke to him. I had seen it somewhere before. But where?
"The guards in Firenze," my wife chimed in.
"I have seen it on them as well." I must have have been thnking aloud.
"Not long after il Magnifico died, I started to notice more and more guards with that same symbol. They weren't like the other guards under the Medici rule. I've heard they answer to the Pope."
How does she know all this, I wonder. Hmm, no matter. I had much more important things to do. Namely, finding a job. The problem was, there weren't any. Every shop seemed to be boarded up. As much as it hurt my pride, after exhausting what little options I had, I became a common thief. It was the only way I could provide for my family. I was making ends meet until I, one day, made the unfortunate choice of pick pocketing a guard. I knew I shouldn't have risked it, but I had little choice that day. All my prior attempts left me empty handed. They spared me my life when I told them, or rather they forced out of me, the location of my home. One of them remarked, "An eye for an eye." That's when my life changed. Thinking they were going to go steal something of equal value of mine, I followed them back, staying in the shadows, to see what they took. To my surprise, they left empty handed. I rushed in behind them to check on my family.
"Giulietta!" No answer.
"Donato!" No answer from my son either.
Then I saw them, resting next each other on the wall. I ran to them. Just as I got to them, I realized why they had not answered. Their throats were slit from ear to ear. Fighting back my tears, and my better judgement, I grabbed a sword that was lying on the table beside them and rushed back out. I had to find those guards! I had nothing left to live for anyway. I had to make them pay, even if it killed me! I caught up to them. I picked up a nearby rock and hurled it at one of them to get their attention. The one I hit spun around and noticed who had hit him.
"You! You must want the same fate that befell your family! That can be arranged!"
Before I knew it, they were surrounding me. I had no where to run so I clumsily brought up more sword. Then one swings at me! He misses! Another one stabs the ground next to me! What are they doing? Are they playing with me? They back me up next to a wall. I'm trapped! They all start to stare at me, silently, as if they are contemplating how they should kill me. Suddenly, the middle one raises his sword, in both hands, high above him. It seems he will be the one to finish me. I close my eyes, hoping I will soon get to see my family again. I wait patiently for my time to pass. But nothing seems to have happened. Am I dead? I open my eyes, and....what's this?! All the guards are dead?! Each has a single arrow through the heart. How can this be? What sorcery is this?!
"No sorcery, my friend, but skill."
Who said that? No man is in front of me, beside the now dead guards.
"Up here," the voice beckons. I look up, just in time to see man land on the ground in front of me. He had a white robe on, with a hood covering some of his face.
"Who, who are you?"
"My name is Ezio. Ezio Auditore da Firenze. We shouldn't be talking out here in the open so I will make it quick. The liberation of Roma has begun. If you choose to flee, do so now, but if you choose to stay and fight, stand with me against the Borgia."
"I have nothing left to live for," I muster, still in shock. "Those guards took was was most dear to me, my family." He stares at me, solemnly.
"I too know tragedy. My family was also taken away from me too soon. I fight for them, and for the greater good of mankind."
"Then so will I. I will avenge the deaths of my family."
"Then seek Niccolo Machiavelli on Tiber Island and we will make you one of us. Their lies will no longer mask your truth.

Thats how I met Ezio. He turned my life around. I only hope I can repay him in this lifetime.

superkootje
12-11-2010, 07:29 AM
I was walking trough Rome when I actually did put the knife in his back...
I was just luring some people to the bushes to steal from them.
Then this Ezio came passing by on his horse.
Me and my clan tryed to ripp him.
We pull him of his horse and all of the sudden the lunatic starts dashing around.
We all got scared as hell.
So we started dashing at him.
I did stabb my knife in his back once and in his balls twice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
But then he started butchering my clan :O.
all dead... -.-
So I started running... and running... and running.
I thought I got rid of him.
But you'll never guess.
the guy came walking right in front of me 1 year later!
I was like I have to get out of sight.
And accidentally I walked into a group of guards.
They got mad, and started to push me around, then they even started attacking me!
Then Ezio came to help me out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
he walks in front of me and looks the guards in the eyes.
then the moron started attacking the guards with a broom -.-
so all guards dead ...
He told me like: "the liberation of roma has begun... bla bla.... lots of rubish....
Would you like to join us?
I like: yea sure why not?
and that's how I stabbed him, and became friends with him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Ru1986
12-11-2010, 07:46 AM
I am Giovanni Auditore's ghost and he wa my son. Sorry iam at work and dont have time to be imaginative.

glenneey
12-11-2010, 08:08 AM
I was hungry and saw this guy fighting with gaurds, i saw he had a shiny apple, so while he was eating i stole it, ate it, and then all of a sudden he got rly mad and ran after me with a chainsaw.
What did i do wrong? O_O