PDA

View Full Version : internal flight data variables

AdolfGallandAce
12-08-2004, 03:10 AM
Oleg,

Does the team have a method (utility) for making internal flight data variables (of own aircraft only) available to external software ?.

Perhaps I am seeking an IL2 equivalent to FSUIPC (by Peter Dowson for the MS flight sim series).

I need these data so that I can build a dedicated IL2 generic fighter cockpit and wish to drive 'real' flight instruments in the panel.

AdolfGallandAce
12-08-2004, 03:10 AM
Oleg,

Does the team have a method (utility) for making internal flight data variables (of own aircraft only) available to external software ?.

Perhaps I am seeking an IL2 equivalent to FSUIPC (by Peter Dowson for the MS flight sim series).

I need these data so that I can build a dedicated IL2 generic fighter cockpit and wish to drive 'real' flight instruments in the panel.

jeroen-79
12-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Read devicelink.txt in your FB folder.

AdolfGallandAce
12-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Cheers jeroen-79 .... just what I was looking for.

I'm quite chuffed now as I will be able to demonstate FB running in my cockpit at the Blackpool 2005 show (see www.ifcblackpool.com (http://www.ifcblackpool.com)) and I am Raven Cockpits.

My machine is based on a Jet Provost mk.3 cockpit but is a generic single set fighter, configurable as WW2 prop or fast jet. I'll be demonstating FB and MS flight sim too.

Thanks again.