PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Civilians with Red Flags

Photo_Guy
11-19-2011, 02:56 PM
About the middle of the game unarmed civilians appear in random areas of the city marked with red enemy flags as to say "kill this guy". If you outright do him in, your Templar thing goes up. Mercenaries will not kill these guys for you.

My question is, why do these guys appear? Is it explained in one of the thousand or so "Cut Scenes" I have endured and have forgotten? Some sort of software Easter Egg.
No biggie, just wondering what they re about and why or how I should deal with them.

superkootje
11-19-2011, 03:07 PM
It's probably Duccio, don't kill him, just punch him till he goes K.O. then you get a trophy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

E-Zekiel
11-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah, if they have the red flag, it's Duccio. And yeah, don't kill him, just knock him out.

naran6142
11-19-2011, 03:19 PM
ya its duccio, i killed him the first time by mistake but then i went back and he was there so i beat him up and got my trophy

then i threw him in a well...

Photo_Guy
11-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks everyone. Yeh, I kept running into the character who I thought was a different person and killing him each time. Turns out he's always at the same spot.

"Bully" Trophy earned.

Aperture Cybi
11-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
ya its duccio, i killed him the first time by mistake but then i went back and he was there so i beat him up and got my trophy

then i threw him in a well...

Hah! I threw him in a well too.

Sarari
11-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Does he still appear after you beat him up and get the achievement/trophy?