PDA

View Full Version : Why did you rid of the 'Lowering Ezio's hood' glitch?

HiddenBlade593
12-20-2011, 10:01 AM
Question is in the title. I don't see why this was removed, he looked good without the hood, and it did not effect gameplay in anyway that gave anyone an advantage.

So, who would like an option to lower his hood again?

eagleforlife1
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Seeing as your recruits have the option of lowering their hoods why wouldn't Ezio be able to?

LordWolv
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Luckily I lowered my hood before they fixed the glitch - But yes, I agree, it's a shame they fixed it.

InfectedNation
12-20-2011, 11:02 AM
WHAT????????? Argh what is Ubi's problem with players messing with the cosmetics a little?

Do they want to make it an option available as DLC for 10????

Next they'll fix the armour glitch too, and I'll kill myself and my family.

EDIT: I'm gonna sign out of XBL and do the glitch one last time on my second save game - Then download the patch.

JoziGorrilla
12-20-2011, 11:45 AM
How do you lower his hood?!?!?! Cool, I didn't know that there was a glitch to do that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

InfectedNation
12-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Well there isn't now.

Sick_one12
12-20-2011, 12:24 PM
well,on xbox 360 you can at least delete your cache to make the glitch work again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

LordWolv
12-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Well there isn't now.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000370879/polls_polar_bear_face_palm_thumbnail1_0320_104637_ poll_xlarge.jpeg

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2011, 12:43 PM
If it's been patched, there isn't :s

InfectedNation
12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Well there isn't now.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000370879/polls_polar_bear_face_palm_thumbnail1_0320_104637_ poll_xlarge.jpeg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair play.

I prefer the more themed:
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4867/facepalmq.jpg

kriegerdesgottes
12-20-2011, 01:43 PM
ah that sucks, I really liked that glitch. So they fixed something that everyone liked and still didn't fix the music glitch.

HiddenBlade593
12-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Can I just ask to the person who voted no; Why not? Because in no way would this directly effect you, you don't have to use it if you don't want to!

<span class="ev_code_RED">H-B</span>

Assassin_M
12-20-2011, 03:33 PM
THATS IT !! no Update for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH MY PRECIOUS REMOVE ARMOR GLITCH !!
THAT`D MAKIN ME SOOO MAD !!

Xx El Kino xX
12-20-2011, 03:49 PM
I gave one extra creed for my Assassins to follow: "If I can't take my hood off, neither can you."

yet somehow when I go to manage my Assassins, they all have their hoods off except for the masked ones.

mattahleen
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
You can still do it on pc right?

swiftkinfe
12-21-2011, 02:41 PM
I swear if Ubi does anything on the armor I swear this forum willl explode with things like UBISOFT!!!! The hood glitch was actually really cool why bother messing with making Ezio not our own. Removing custom looks basically says throw armor swaping and colors out the window while your at it.

This is just stupid on Ubi's part.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please watch your Language.</span>

AdmiralPerry
12-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Did they really remove it? I find that hard to believe. This may sound like a stupid question, but for those who downloaded the new patch, did you try again using the same method? I just want some information here.

notafanboy
12-22-2011, 11:52 AM
i hope they dont do anything to the armor glitch, if they do, ill spam the hewwwwll out this forum

Sarari
12-22-2011, 12:03 PM
I wish there was a no hood glitch for Altair. I still don't know how he looks without it (Old Altair doesn't count).

LordWolv
12-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I wish there was a no hood glitch for Altair. I still don't know how he looks without it (Old Altair doesn't count).
So true.. Does anyone know what colour Altair's hair is? Does he HAVE any?

Serrachio
12-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Maybe they could unlock it as an outfit, or an option on the outfits.

"Wear with hood on" and "Wear with hood off".

InfectedNation
12-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Maybe they could unlock it as an outfit, or an option on the outfits.

"Wear with hood on" and "Wear with hood off".

Fingers crossed that's why the removed the glitch. But not gonna get my hopes up.

phoenix-force411
12-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Lol! I updated mine just yesterday, but today I did the lowering Ezio's hood glitch again and it still worked for me! Y'all must be havin' problems!

EnglishPhoenix
12-22-2011, 11:31 PM
I love how they fixed this and not so many of the MANY huge issues that actually negatively affect game play.

kriegerdesgottes
12-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah I just tried this again today and it still works for me too. Now actually I can't get the hood to go back up but I think I just forgot to do something.

InfectedNation
12-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Yeah I just tried this again today and it still works for me too. Now actually I can't get the hood to go back up but I think I just forgot to do something.

Sometimes it doesn't work if you skip the cutscene with Sofia. Also if anybody here has the Ezio in Altairs outfit- DO NOT USE IT WHEN WEARING THAT COSTUME - It looks pretty neat but will get stuck like that and takes A LOT of persistence to get back to normal.

phoenix-force411
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Sometimes it doesn't work if you skip the cutscene with Sofia. Also if anybody here has the Ezio in Altairs outfit- DO NOT USE IT WHEN WEARING THAT COSTUME - It looks pretty neat but will get stuck like that and takes A LOT of persistence to get back to normal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did the glitch again without even knowing that this was fixed! I took it off to do something else, but after that I went to go take put it on again. I can still take it ON/OFF! Why are some people having side effects?

kriegerdesgottes
12-23-2011, 11:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Sometimes it doesn't work if you skip the cutscene with Sofia. Also if anybody here has the Ezio in Altairs outfit- DO NOT USE IT WHEN WEARING THAT COSTUME - It looks pretty neat but will get stuck like that and takes A LOT of persistence to get back to normal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks that is what happened. I finally got it back on today. I'm so happy that glitch is still there though. This thread had me scared for a while.

Assassin_M
12-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Ohhhh Man, what do i do??? OHHHH what do I do ?

For the ones who still have the glitch, do you have PS3 or 360 ?

kriegerdesgottes
12-24-2011, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Ohhhh Man, what do i do??? OHHHH what do I do ?

For the ones who still have the glitch, do you have PS3 or 360 ?

I have the ps3 version and the glitch still works fine for me. You have to replay sequence 6 memory 4 again all the way and not skip the cut scene to get your hoodie back on.

magicmonkeyboi
12-24-2011, 04:42 AM
They have not stopped you from lowering ezios hood, as I did it yesterday when the update was applied on my Xbox. Are you doing it correctly?

playassassins1
12-24-2011, 04:47 AM
I updated ACR and it still works fine.

HiddenBlade593
12-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Yeah, it just shows the cut scene with Ezio's hood up while he's reading the poem. And in the Animus loading screen it shows his hood up.

BK-110
12-24-2011, 08:55 AM
So they fixed something that people actually wanted to stay and they DIDN'T fix important stuff, like the BGM not playing after finishing the game?

I seriously hope that they won't "fix" the armor glitch, since I love playing without armor and Ezio's outfit looks MUCH better without armor.

JasonSPD
03-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I tried it and it still works. I'm wearing sepahi armour and when I went to reply, it changed me to Ishak armour, the one with the hood up and mask. I went into the replay and it still shows him wearing that armour with the hood up, making me think it won't work. To my surprise when I declined and came back, the hood was gone! ;D