PDA

View Full Version : NO health regeneration

pl4yer2436
06-09-2011, 05:23 PM
I don not like magic pills or shots of morphine.
make the people crack their bones back in place or burn their shot with fire, that was awesome in the multi-player part of it.

pl4yer2436
06-09-2011, 05:23 PM
make the people crack their bones back in place or burn their shot with fire, that was awesome in the multi-player part of it.

killa_677
06-09-2011, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pl4yer2436:
make the people crack their bones back in place or burn their shot with fire, that was awesome in the multi-player part of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I'd much rather see the syringes come back. Putting your bones and stuff back into place should be left for multiplayer.

legacyzero
06-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Or even Health Packs would be great.

k4Anarky2011
06-09-2011, 09:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killa_677:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pl4yer2436:
make the people crack their bones back in place or burn their shot with fire, that was awesome in the multi-player part of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I'd much rather see the syringes come back. Putting your bones and stuff back into place should be left for multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
damn right

mikeware
06-09-2011, 10:37 PM
I loved the health system in FC2..
For FC3 i think it should be something similar to the previous FC health system..

dmax1315
06-10-2011, 03:25 AM
In FC1 the health system is fine. In FC2 the player is virtually immortal except an enemy car hits him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BS PALADIN
06-10-2011, 04:27 AM
I personally dislike health regeneration in its current form. I think it is cheap.

A better system would be an device that administers a electric shock to increase adrenaline, which gives the appearance of regained health. The device should have a recharge time of 1-3 minutes ( depending on difficulty ). That way people can't charge into battle every 20 seconds, take a few shots and regen their health. It will mean combat is more deliberate, intense and dangerous.

The3PointBuck
06-10-2011, 07:46 AM
I want the most realistic health system possible. Damage that can cripple limbs, make u limp, make u crawl around all crazy like, blow an arm off, have blood loss, and affect your vision and aiming capabilities. Just realism.