PDA

View Full Version : About the add-on

FlakMagnent
01-24-2005, 08:22 PM
I know that we just got the patch and I am proud of the fixes that came with it. But, I do feel a little mislead as most of you should too. Im not flaming 1C or Oleg. I love the games. So, what do the rest of you think and feel about it? I do wish that Oleg would make a definite post about what is to come and when. Maybe its just me, but when we were told that the next patch would be in two weeks, I actually thought we would get some new planes. Didnt you?

eddiemac0
01-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I just wanna know what planes we'll get in it, but for the moment, I am quite happy "discovering" new aircraft everyday now that I have both PF and FB+AEP! Love this game!

cwojackson
01-25-2005, 04:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlakMagnent:
I know that we just got the patch and I am proud of the fixes that came with it. But, I do feel a little mislead as most of you should too. Im not flaming 1C or Oleg. I love the games. So, what do the rest of you think and feel about it? I do wish that Oleg would make a definite post about what is to come and when. Maybe its just me, but when we were told that the next patch would be in two weeks, I actually thought we would get some new planes. Didnt you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>People are upset because they didn't get everything they purchased AND because 1CMaddox said themselves that at least a whole CD worth of data had not been included but would be available two weeks after the U.S. release...last November.

The best possible solution to the situation would be for 1CMaddox to deliver the full product that was purchased by releasing the data they said they would make available. Barring that, 1CMaddox should provide a real, honest and complete update on the status of the missing/promised data.

Of course the other option would be to simply tell the customers nothing and issue a couple of minor patches...and allow people to speculate, grow more frustrated and question their future with this developer.

walsh2509
01-25-2005, 05:31 PM
I remember that too pre-release "AND because 1CMaddox said themselves that at least a whole CD worth of data had not been included" The 3CD's for some unkown reason being to much for one box ( but the real reason it was not all ready)

But my point about it is , when it is available will it only be in a D/dl version? now just now I am fine with that as I have BB but if for whatever reason "" I lost it, would the missing (3rd CD) material be available v CD from UBI or 1C or mags?

VW-IceFire
01-25-2005, 07:48 PM
I think what happened was that they decided to hold back and add a ton more stuff so its a bigger effort that comes later than right away. I'm ok with either approach but I'd like to know more of whats going on.

I think thats the problem. But I've already said this in my own thread several days back. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif