PDA

View Full Version : Total Sync stuck on 90.1% (Brotherhood)

Smegger_56
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi all. Can anyone help me out?

I have completed EVERYTHING in the game. My DNA sequence is showing everything at 100% sync. However, it's telling me i'm only at 90.1% TOTAL sync. Why is this? Is there a way to resolve the issue?

I installed the Copernico and Da Vinci DLC as I was playing them and used the same save for them. So, thinking it may be because I introduced the DLC whilst Still playing/completed the game, I started a new game with the DLC still on. Just finished it and, you guessed it, it tells me it's still 90.1%.

Has anyone else had this issue? Can it be solved? Do I have to delete both saves and start again? Should I delete all the DLC, complete the game, then bring the DLC into it after completing the main game? Or is it only certain missions that fail to register as 100% synced even though it tells me I have completed the 100%sync objective?

This is also preventing me from getting the 'il Principe' trophy.

Can anyone help me?

Chronomancy
10-27-2011, 07:13 PM
So when you say EVERYTHING you mean flags and feathers?

Have you upgraded all the stalls?

Smegger_56
10-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Yep. My DNA sequence is showing i have everything. People have said that have achieved 100% without doing all the side quests, just the main missions.

Moultonborough
10-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Smegger_56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Yep. My DNA sequence is showing i have everything. People have said that have achieved 100% without doing all the side quests, just the main missions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, you have to get all full synch of the Main missions, extras,flags,feathers,Templar Missions and treasure chests. The DLC and the faction tasks don't count.

Smegger_56
10-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smegger_56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Yep. My DNA sequence is showing i have everything. People have said that have achieved 100% without doing all the side quests, just the main missions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, you have to get all full synch of the Main missions, extras,flags,feathers and treasure chests. The DLC and the faction tasks don't count. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got them all then. Did the game twice, and the same problems.

Moultonborough
10-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Did you get full synch on all of the missions? Including the Tombs, Machine, Assassination, courtesan, and Thief missions? The Courtesan and Thief missions you have to go back three times to get all the missions.

Smegger_56
10-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Did you get full synch on all of the missions? Including the Tombs, Machine, Assassination, courtesan, and Thief missions? The Courtesan and Thief missions you have to go back three times to get all the missions.

I can only answer yes due to the DNA line showing everything as 100% or all the boxes showing as full. Though the thief missions, I will admit, I'm not to sure on. Though on the DNA strand, it's only showing coutesan and assassin missions, unless you mean the guild challenges?

Moultonborough
10-27-2011, 09:06 PM
No, the actual missions. There are races, fist fights, rescue other thief's etc. Go to the HQ and go to the back table and press O to interact. La Volpe should talk to you.

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 02:46 AM
No, the actual missions. There are races, fist fights, rescue other thief's etc. Go to the HQ and go to the back table and press O to interact. La Volpe should talk to you.

I didn't see La Volpe. But I will double check tonight. One thing I did notice last night, when replaying the final mission, is that when you drop below 5 health bars, it doesn't say 'synchronization failed' and I still achieved 100% on the mission (The Fall). I wonder if i failed that mission the previous 2 times i played it and if other missions don't actually register on the total sync?

Moultonborough
10-28-2011, 02:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

I didn't see La Volpe. But I will double check tonight. One thing I did notice last night, when replaying the final mission, is that when you drop below 5 health bars, it doesn't say 'synchronization failed' and I still achieved 100% on the mission (The Fall). I wonder if i failed that mission the previous 2 times i played it and if other missions don't actually register on the total sync? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To fail the last mission you have to lose 15 squares of health or more. And it's at one time without using medicine. You can keep using it as long as the mission goes on.

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:

I didn't see La Volpe. But I will double check tonight. One thing I did notice last night, when replaying the final mission, is that when you drop below 5 health bars, it doesn't say 'synchronization failed' and I still achieved 100% on the mission (The Fall). I wonder if i failed that mission the previous 2 times i played it and if other missions don't actually register on the total sync? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You never see him. You have to try to "talk" to one of the objects in the back to trigger the thief missions and he'll appear from the shadows.

Every guild (except the Assassin's Guild) has 10 side missions and all of them count towards the 100% sync.

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smegger_56:

You never see him. You have to try to "talk" to one of the objects in the back to trigger the thief missions and he'll appear from the shadows.

Every guild (except the Assassin's Guild) has 10 side missions and all of them count towards the 100% sync. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they show up on the DNA sequence like the coutasan and assassins missions?

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 03:26 AM

To fail the last mission you have to lose 15 squares of health or more. And it's at one time without using medicine. You can keep using it as long as the mission goes on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

15? I'm sure I read 5. Double checking tonight... again lol

LightRey
10-28-2011, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Every guild (except the Assassin's Guild) has 10 side missions and all of them count towards the 100% sync. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they show up on the DNA sequence like the coutasan and assassins missions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Once you've spoken to La Volpe and the missions are accessible, yes. Only accessible memories show up on the DNA sequence.

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Do they show up on the DNA sequence like the coutasan and assassins missions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Once you've spoken to La Volpe and the missions are accessible, yes. Only accessible memories show up on the DNA sequence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then... what a ****er. Is it the same with the mercenaries? Btw, these aren't the 'guild challenges' just to clarify?

Moultonborough
10-28-2011, 04:28 AM
No, they are not the challenges. The mercenaries quests are the Assassination missions as you get them from Bartalomo's(sp?) wife.

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 04:33 AM
No, they are not the challenges. The mercenaries quests are the Assassination missions as you get them from Bartalomo's(sp?) wife.

Well the assassination missions are done. She's not in the barracks anymore. But La Volpe I'll have to double check. If I have missed the La Volpe side missions, is that enough to fill the last 9.99 percent of the total sync?

Moultonborough
10-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Should be. You get missions from him a total of 3 times each consisting of 4 or 5 missions each.

Smegger_56
10-28-2011, 04:59 AM
Should be. You get missions from him a total of 3 times each consisting of 4 or 5 missions each.

So, the Barracks, The Courtasan building and the Theives Building have the side missions? Ok, defiantly done the first two. I'll give the theives budling a look (tonight lol). Cheers :-)

Bipolar Matt
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
There's a thief mission where you have to race around the Coliseum without taking any damage for full sync. It can be challenging. Be prepared to try it a number of times. But it's satisfying when you do get it!

LightRey
10-28-2011, 10:06 AM

So, the Barracks, The Courtasan building and the Theives Building have the side missions? Ok, defiantly done the first two. I'll give the theives budling a look (tonight lol). Cheers :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Defiantly? Who did you defy by doing the missions? D:

Black_Widow9
10-28-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=9011039408)

Serrachio
11-02-2011, 06:53 AM
If you look in the Thieves' Guild, you may see daggers sticking out of a post.

You'd have to interact with them to receive the missions.

Kytr
11-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
There's a thief mission where you have to race around the Coliseum without taking any damage for full sync. It can be challenging. Be prepared to try it a number of times. But it's satisfying when you do get it!

It is better to do this one after you have the parachute -- it means you can start the race by just jumping off the rim.

Serrachio
11-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Kytr:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:

It is better to do this one after you have the parachute -- it means you can start the race by just jumping off the rim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Either that, or there's a Leap of Faith you can jump to that you will end up passing through for the final checkpoint.