PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the anteater

MoPai
02-01-2006, 06:16 PM
personally im psyched to see the DO-335 finally arrive. Given the flexibilty of this amazing sim I simply do not understand why some here insist on ranting about reality this..., was never put into production that...., geeez find a server you like, or play offline and last but not least get a flippen girlfriend!!.
Thanks to all the individuals who keep putting so much energy into making this sim so facinating and fun to experience.

Mo

MoPai
02-01-2006, 06:16 PM
personally im psyched to see the DO-335 finally arrive. Given the flexibilty of this amazing sim I simply do not understand why some here insist on ranting about reality this..., was never put into production that...., geeez find a server you like, or play offline and last but not least get a flippen girlfriend!!.
Thanks to all the individuals who keep putting so much energy into making this sim so facinating and fun to experience.

Mo

homohabilis
02-02-2006, 01:43 AM
i especially find so much of the anger over this plane ridiculous because of its proposed role as a "Mosquito-eater" - if we're going to get the mossie, might as well get its (intended, at least) arch-nemesis.
makes for balance. right?

ATLAS_DEATH
02-02-2006, 01:55 AM
What kind of stats does it have?