PDA

View Full Version : why Enemy paintings on the walls?

Pitalla
02-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I mean why would you have a painting of your enemie on your hideout wall? specially one that has been already been killed?

I have always wondered that trough these AC games. Also I like to think that they have been painted by Leonardo Da Vinci hehehe.

Anyways if you got paintings of your enemies then why not of some of your friends and loves ones that have passed away already?

For example Leonardo met Cristina Vespucci one right? I like to think that he painted a portrait of her, and that portrait could be kept on the Hideout? Maybe as a reward for completing all of Cristina Missions?

magesupermaster
02-27-2011, 02:02 PM
It's because Ezio is pretentious and arrogant... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

And no, Leonardo never met Cristina.

IMO, the paintings are prizes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Pitalla
02-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh you rly sure that they never met? In the venezia cristina mission Da vinci stated the contrary.

vorenus73
02-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Trophies. Same reason a game hunter has deer heads hanging on his walls.

Ru1986
02-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by vorenus73:

Exactally. I think its the Renaisence version of big game hunting.

AntiChrist7
02-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vorenus73:

Exactally. I think its the Renaisence version of big game hunting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, and hanging the actual heads would give off a terrible smell after a while

Murcuseo
02-28-2011, 06:42 AM
In ACII it was a little unnecessary because the painting were only visible in Ezios room in Monteriggioni, but still a nice touch.

I can understand it more in Brotherhood. The recruits will see them, and it will set an example rather than it being "Just another trophy on the wall".