PDA

View Full Version : My Assassins Creed Game Plan!!!



Lordgrunty11
11-07-2007, 11:38 AM
ok so it comes out the 13th, but my store will not get it until the next day which is a Wednesday. So I'll get it Wednesday then play it all night and take off school Thursday. Play it all day and night and take off school Friday. Then it's the weekend and then I have a week off of school for thanksgiving. Thank you ubi for your infinite knowledge so it works perfectly for me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

So do you guys have any special plans?
(and yes, I'm obsessed)

mulloc
11-07-2007, 11:41 AM
im goingt o the store on tuesday and if they dont have it im going to stay at the store by the loading dock until they get the shippment
if they dont get it by closing ima sleeping overnight then when i get it ima gonna run home and play it all week maybe even till dec when i gotta go back to work cause i will have run out of bvacation time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

b-busher
11-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Your parents will let you just skip school?Lucky, its out on a Friday here so I,ll just play it all weekend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

theassassin_07
11-07-2007, 11:43 AM
well..here it comes out friday.

so i go to school, and at 1, i got the dentist =], so do that, get kfc, go to blockbusters (yes..blockbusters..) come back and play all over weekend =0

but...the dentist called today and said the dude i have..is goin on god dam holiday!

but now my dad said i can have that day of, so i go to some resterant for breakfast, wait at blockbusters for when they open at 10am, go home and play =]

lostassassin123
11-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Lordgrunty11:
ok so it comes out the 13th, but my store will not get it until the next day which is a Wednesday. So I'll get it Wednesday then play it all night and take off school Thursday. Play it all day and night and take off school Friday. Then it's the weekend and then I have a week off of school for thanksgiving. Thank you ubi for your infinite knowledge so it works perfectly for me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
Ok
So do you guys have any special plans?
(and yes, I'm obsessed)
Em...Buy it, come home, play it.

mulloc
11-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by b-busher:
Your parents will let you just skip school?Lucky, its out on a Friday here so I,ll just play it all weekend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

aww that sux i get it on tuesday or wednesday
whenever we get the shippement

mulloc
11-07-2007, 11:46 AM
i got like 3 diff stores right around my place and the grocery store i work at has video games

guess what ........ IGOT ALTAIR IN MY BEDROOM CAUSE I TOOK THE CARDBOARD ADVERTISEMENT FROM WORK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

lukenichols
11-07-2007, 11:46 AM
sadly i dont get my xbox360 til christmas. so i guess i have the 2 weeks of after christams but then my new school is being finished so i have another THREE weeks off so 5 weeks of AC for me lol !

im just gonna run about and not do missions for a while becasue i find that the most fun oh and ill also jump from the highest building and watch how i die, check if you can swim and run from one end of the kingdom to ther other !

JMCA2006
11-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Pre-ordered it so will get it a day early (15th) off 6th form that day anyways, will have my driving lesson before the post comes, return home to play AC all day, have the weekend free aswell, not doing anything for a change so lets just say my xbox will get xtremely hot......time to get the old coolin fan out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

andy276
11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
My plan is to wait until the PC version is released http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif .

membernametaken
11-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I'll get it after I get done with work and working out at the gym, then i'll play it until it's time for bed. I'll play it after I get home the next day and enjoy it at a steady pace. I won't be back here until after I finish the main storyline... which, could take a couple weeks with my time schedule.

If you take time off of school for this, you're an idiot.

There, I said it.

sharkblaster
11-07-2007, 12:04 PM
My plan is wait till Feb the 1st, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Damn UBI for making a great game and teasing me with it. But i do have an Xbox so, sorted basically.

Lordgrunty11
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by membernametaken:
I'll get it after I get done with work and working out at the gym, then i'll play it until it's time for bed. I'll play it after I get home the next day and enjoy it at a steady pace. I won't be back here until after I finish the main storyline... which, could take a couple weeks with my time schedule.

If you take time off of school for this, you're an idiot.

There, I said it.


Your parents will let you just skip school?Lucky, its out on a Friday here so I,ll just play it all weekend.

well I have straight A's and my school has a notorious trend of not doing anything when ever we have days off. We'll probably just like play cards or watch movies those days.

knife_X
11-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Lordgrunty11:
well I have straight A's and my school has a notorious trend of not doing anything when ever we have days off. We'll probably just like play cards or watch movies those days.

Wow no wonder you only have straight A`s then, haha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Arkadian1987
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by JMCA2006:
Pre-ordered it so will get it a day early (15th) off 6th form that day anyways, will have my driving lesson before the post comes, return home to play AC all day, have the weekend free aswell, not doing anything for a change so lets just say my xbox will get xtremely hot......time to get the old coolin fan out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I so hope mine comes on the 15th! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

Freefall69
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Well im a brit! And luckily i have the a days paid vacation to use before decembers up. So i booked the friday off and off saturday and sunday anyway! So basically i get paid for playing assassins creed for a day! Neat!

IHS_Spitfire
11-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm gonna try get friday off school http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Blockbuster isn't that far from me, I could run but I already pre-ordered it at Game. Gotta get bus to town, I'll probobly see some of my Parkour Buddies training so I'll train for a bit and then go home and nerd it out on AC all weekend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

XNeofX
11-07-2007, 12:23 PM
If it's out on thursday i gonna cry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
then i cant buy it before half 5 :O :S :S

aappleyard
11-07-2007, 12:40 PM
well ive preordered it through the post from GAME and on friday , the day of release im going to come home early at like 11:00 and then the fun begins :P

Dark_zip
11-07-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm gonna skip school 2 day's so I'm working my *** of now to compensate

ps.
aappleyard!! http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

chickmgnt222
11-07-2007, 12:49 PM
My plan is to get it in 2008.

MiniAssasin
11-07-2007, 01:14 PM
my gf is going to drive 20 mins to the 24hr tescos and ask them to get it out the store room and then bring it back to me coz shes amazing like that.

then im probably gonna play it alot

carcass255
11-07-2007, 01:34 PM
i have college off on friday the 16th so ill pick it up. ill like be hungover as im going to a local metal fest to drink ale. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Opticaly
11-07-2007, 02:58 PM
I've pre-ordered it at GAME, it's not getting delivered; I'm going down there to get it, oh and if anybody knows - Will I be getting it on the 16th or the 15th?

IHS_Spitfire
11-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I wanna know that too. Opticaly do you do Parkour?

Opticaly
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Not much anymore but I did in the past http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I don't do it much anymore mostly because I stay in alot and there isn't much to mess around on but I do live in Wales and there are ALOT of mountains and forestry so I do a little down-hill running, like down rough terrain.

IHS_Spitfire
11-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Nice, where in Wales do you live?

Opticaly
11-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Cwmbran =]

Pinjani10
11-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Bah it comes out on wednesday here in Canada which is terrible for me >_> My midterm comes out that day and I have to volunteer till 6 AFTER SCHOOL! AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Lordgrunty11
11-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Pinjani10:
Bah it comes out on wednesday here in Canada which is terrible for me >_> My midterm comes out that day and I have to volunteer till 6 AFTER SCHOOL! AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG

have to volunteer? lol

spazzoo1025
11-07-2007, 07:32 PM
o yeahh cuz helping out homeless people is soo baddd

In.Resurrection
11-07-2007, 07:33 PM
If it comes in Tuesday (the 13th), I'll be at school band from 3:30-5:00. I'll be eagerly awaiting my dad to come and pick me up from school at 5 and then rush up to Wal-Mart with my pre-sale kit, hoping for some limited editions to be left.

If it comes in Wednesday, which it probably will, I'll be coming home from school and then rushing up to Wal-Mart soon after.

I'd prefer to go and get it rather than have my mother pick it up during the day. It's more of an "OMG OMG OMG" feeling. >_>

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
ay spitfire u do parkour? where you from and how long you been in the sport?

Strikefromabove
11-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Well, I plan on freerunning for about 5 hours. I might get the achievment for getting to all the vantage points or high points... then i will do the first mission and freerun some more and after that ill do the missions at a slow pace.

Freefall69
11-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by JMCA2006:
Pre-ordered it so will get it a day early (15th) off 6th form that day anyways, will have my driving lesson before the post comes, return home to play AC all day, have the weekend free aswell, not doing anything for a change so lets just say my xbox will get xtremely hot......time to get the old coolin fan out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hey! You get yours a day ealy because you pre ordered? Which store did you use? I want mine on the 15th!

T_Spoon_UK
11-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Friday is my private study time in college. so we get the day off.

Will be playing all weekend ^_^