PDA

View Full Version : BoB, voice commands for wingmen? Would be cool! Any chance?

Mysticpuma2003
05-12-2005, 02:32 AM
I was playing Rainbow Six, offline, the other night on the XBOX and thought to myself how cool it would be if using the mic you could actually give commands in-game to your squadron or wingman.

Talk about total immersion!

Imagine calling "Break one, break two, break three" or "attack primary target" or " Cover my six" or ....well you get the idea.

Just a thought, and not really necessary for the first release of the game, but maybe something for the future patches to enhance the offline play?

Cheers, Puma.

Mysticpuma2003
05-12-2005, 02:32 AM
I was playing Rainbow Six, offline, the other night on the XBOX and thought to myself how cool it would be if using the mic you could actually give commands in-game to your squadron or wingman.

Talk about total immersion!

Imagine calling "Break one, break two, break three" or "attack primary target" or " Cover my six" or ....well you get the idea.

Just a thought, and not really necessary for the first release of the game, but maybe something for the future patches to enhance the offline play?

Cheers, Puma.

Aaron_GT
05-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Look at Shoot! or Voice Buddy. These allow you to do this already (based on the available things you can tell wingmen to do already).

Bearcat99
05-12-2005, 06:21 AM
Hit the Essentials list in my sig. Scroll down to Shif E's Voice Activated Commands. The program is great.. I use it all the time.

Diablo310th
05-12-2005, 06:54 AM
ShiftE's VAC is by far teh very best program for this. Do as Bearcat says and check it out. You won't be dissapointed. I use all the time too.

Mysticpuma2003
05-12-2005, 09:40 AM
How embarrased am I, I'd better check that out guys....but maybe it could be incorporated into the game software then when it's released? Cheers, Neil.

AWL_Spinner
05-13-2005, 07:42 AM
VAC does *exactly* what you are after.

Wonderful bit of software.

"Red Flight, Vic Formation!"