PDA

View Full Version : Mod Combination

WolfGutts
10-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi,

After watching a documantary about subs on Discovery Channel and a sub movie (Below) I got suddenly the urdge to install SH3. Looking on the net i found lots of mods was released sins i last played this game. Now my question is, What are the most common bugfree (quality) mod out there. Are there any mod packs? (have seen some but was not sure tho).

For me the mod needs to add realism and GFX enhancement.
have also found some discussions on the forum about crew stamina issu, I found a mod but was wondering if there was a mod pack witch already included that mod in it.

I could have just downloaded all mods and tested it but i know my self and i would loose intrest after few days of testing diffrent mods and not actualy play SH3 campaign.

as extra info, what setting do u play on? (I see my self as the captain so torpido calculations i let my officers do, no external views, weather and physics are on realistic) 79% realism.

Cheers.

WolfGutts
10-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi,

After watching a documantary about subs on Discovery Channel and a sub movie (Below) I got suddenly the urdge to install SH3. Looking on the net i found lots of mods was released sins i last played this game. Now my question is, What are the most common bugfree (quality) mod out there. Are there any mod packs? (have seen some but was not sure tho).

For me the mod needs to add realism and GFX enhancement.
have also found some discussions on the forum about crew stamina issu, I found a mod but was wondering if there was a mod pack witch already included that mod in it.

I could have just downloaded all mods and tested it but i know my self and i would loose intrest after few days of testing diffrent mods and not actualy play SH3 campaign.

as extra info, what setting do u play on? (I see my self as the captain so torpido calculations i let my officers do, no external views, weather and physics are on realistic) 79% realism.

Cheers.

The Avon Lady
10-12-2005, 01:35 AM
For the list of mods I play with, see the end of my SH3 FAQ page (http://www.theavonlady.org/thesh3faq/).

Fish40
10-12-2005, 04:25 AM
If you're looking for realism, look no further then RUB1.44. This mod greatly changes certain aspects of the game, like deck gun reload times, and dimished ship contacts on the map. Install this mod, and you're gonna have to do some real work to find targets, just like it really was! The fatigue system was also overhauled. It now represents battle fatigue, which is not overcome by putting your crew in their quarters. Doing this will halt any further fatigue, but will not regenerate them. You really need to manage them, otherwise you'll end up with a rundown, and reduced functioning crew. There are some graphical changes added as well!

WolfGutts
10-12-2005, 04:30 AM
Thanks Avon Lady,

Looked on your site, good to the point info there.

are you using all the mods at the same time?

The Avon Lady
10-12-2005, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WolfGutts:
are you using all the mods at the same time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes and installed in the order in which they are listed.

WolfGutts
10-12-2005, 09:39 AM
thanks again, and u too Fish 40 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WolfGutts
10-12-2005, 04:19 PM
question, the real U-boat mod has one min reload time, is that authentic??