PDA

View Full Version : DaVinci DLC Discussion *Spoilers*

Evan52395
03-08-2011, 06:04 PM
We got to hear the voices of the people that have Desmond in the Animus. It sounds like there are 3 of them, all males. My volume wasn't very loud though so I'm not sure. Anyone have any ideas who they are?

And what do you think all those numbers and letters DaVinci was reading in that vault room ment?

Serrachio
03-08-2011, 06:13 PM
One of them is William, the person that Lucy communicated with over email. His name was said.

With this in mind, we can safely say that Desmond is in the hands of the Assassin's though if you did all the Da Vinci Disappearance, it's not like they care about Desmond much.

I can pretty much tell that the numbers were actually co-ordinates. But at that time, they had not mapped the entire world, so Leonardo had no meaning what they meant.

This is me just speculating, but I believe that it may be the location of another Vault or maybe even Eden.

Evan52395
03-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I thought I heard them say a name and I missed it. Thank you, I was wondering what he had said. And ya, they don't seem to care much about him, but time is running out and they're under a lot of stress.

EDIT: The assassins at the end said they have what they needed after the co-ordinates were mentioned so it definitely could be Eden or another piece of Eden. Maybe the Shroud so they can revive Lucy.

Serrachio
03-08-2011, 06:19 PM
To me, they seemed oddly relaxed, as if Desmond was disposable.

After all, they left him to stay in a coma.

Though I am wondering what the comment 'He always seems to make his way out of it.' meant.

Maybe one of the people present there knew about Desmond's escape from The Farm.

Edit: When they said "We have what we were after.", I thought that it was the co-ordinates they were after, similarly to how Abstergo mined Altair's memories for the locations of the Pieces of Eden.

GunnarGunderson
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
all those numbers at the end, isn't that where Ezio got the idea for "72" or whatever that number was

Evan52395
03-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
all those numbers at the end, isn't that where Ezio got the idea for "72" or whatever that number was
I don't think so because there were letters involved with what DaVinci was reading. I think the Apple gave him that number but I'm not entirely sure.

TwentyGlyphs
03-08-2011, 08:06 PM
The numbers were:

43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W

Those look like latitude and longitude coordinates, supported by the fact that the achievement for finishing the DLC is named GPS. If you put those into Google Maps, you get a point in a field just outside the small town of Turin, NY. This might be a reference to the Shroud of Turin, though I think that's named for a city in Italy named Turin. Even so, the coordinates themselves must be important. I can't find anything important about this town, but maybe something happened there during the American Revolution?

GrimMerros
03-08-2011, 08:23 PM
I also went on Google maps and used the satellite version. There is a really weird, funky hole that is at the location of 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W. Is it an entrance to a temple?!?!

Tricky117
03-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by GrimMerros:
I also went on Google maps and used the satellite version. There is a really weird, funky hole that is at the location of 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W. Is it an entrance to a temple?!?!

Assuming that they are co-ordinates:

75°27'42"W, 43°39'19"N ...in full.

Looks like a lake, to me, judging by other objects surrounding it.

Curious.

oricle
03-08-2011, 09:39 PM
other people are saying its a hole. i think its one of those caves that people will base jump into, and didn't one of the voices say it was the coordinates to a temple?

TwentyGlyphs
03-08-2011, 10:20 PM
If you've beaten the game when you start the DLC, William says about the memories from 1506: "The missing data may be there. The Piece of Eden is useless until we have it." If you start the DLC without having beaten the game, you get an email from "W.M." inside the Animus saying:

Hello Desmond,

In your time with Rebecca, Shaun and Lucy, you may have heard about higher level Assassins aiding your team. I am one of them. Rebecca has been instructed to give you this message if, or when, Ezio Auditore's 1506 memories are unlocked. Based on our historical research, we hope to acquire information of significant importance to our mission from that time period. We will be monitoring your progress through Rebecca.

All of this is confidential, and, therefore, must not be spoken of or discussed. I want to involve as few people as possible. I will inform you and Rebecca as soon as the information we are looking for has been discovered.

Good luck, Desmond.

W.M.

William M. also mentioned in emails to Lucy "the fate of the project" and "we're only going to get one shot at this with the short amount of time left." Clearly the higher Assassins have some project/plan that they've put in place that's behind what Desmond is doing now. The Apple of Eden was one piece, but these coordinates to this hole in the ground are the other. Interesting.

Another interesting tidbit I just discovered, though it could be a coincidence. These coordinates are about 35 miles from a forest called Bonaparte's Cave State Forest. According to legend and some truth, Napoleon Bonaparte's brother escaped with his family to America after Napoleon was arrested and hid out in the area of this forest from hired assassins. I guess it's possible he had some important artifact and hid it in this cave. That would still point to the French Revolution as a possible future setting.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/lands/8060.html

kriegerdesgottes
03-08-2011, 11:04 PM
This can't be the last Brotherhood dlc because they didn't explain most of the questions from the game like what ezio was doing in Monterigionni and how ezio knew about the number 72. also does anyone get how you are supposed to throw a smoke bomb 10 m? i don't get it, you can't throw a smoke bomb, also what are these thirty harlequines? anyone?

Tricky117
03-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by oricle:
other people are saying its a hole. i think its one of those caves that people will base jump into, and didn't one of the voices say it was the coordinates to a temple?

Nice idea, similar to my initial thoughts.

However, if there were a big hole in the ground, of that size: There would probably be a reference to it somewhere. Wiki shows that there is very little of interest in that area, and G-Maps has no images...

If I lived near a massive hole in the ground, I'd take a picture.

Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
does anyone get how you are supposed to throw a smoke bomb 10 m? i don't get it, you can't throw a smoke bomb

Just target an enemy, walk away 10m, then press X.

TheBeardsmith
03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Not that I can confirm it 100% but I distinctly recall hearing one of these voices, at the conclusion of the DLC, saying something along the lines of 'contact (person/team here, can't remember), tell them we've got the location of one of the temples'. I hope I'm right there (I was rather sleep deprived at the time) because it does seem to give a bit more...er...closure to the situation right now, at least in terms of which side are holding Desmond.

I actually thought this would all be leading up to how Ezio discovered the 72 password when Salai mentioned something about numbers to him. Pleasantly surprised it was something that had more impact instead.

Also on the topic of smoke bombs, did anyone know they could be thrown from a distance? I only found out when the achievements/trophies sprung up...

kriegerdesgottes
03-09-2011, 12:59 AM
lol yeah I just found out today after playing this game EVERY SINGLE DAY since launch that you can throw smoke bombs, I had no idea you could do that, :"> it's pretty awesome.

TachyonicRage
03-09-2011, 03:21 AM
I am starting to think that hole in Turin is an Easter Egg Ubisoft created for the DLC. Maybe they contacted Google to implement it into Google Maps?

TachyonicRage
03-09-2011, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by TachyonicRage:
I am starting to think that hole in Turin is an Easter Egg Ubisoft created for the DLC. Maybe they contacted Google to implement it into Google Maps?

Sorry for the double post.
If you want to investigate the hole further, my friend has found the number for the Mayor of the Village of Turin:
Mayor - William Kapfer (315) 348-8159.

Have fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

xBlackWolf77x
03-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Tricky117:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrimMerros:

Curious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded for some kind of water. On google earth it looks different to what's on flickr maps, seems to have grown in size which suggests it's water. Also on flickr maps you can see rocks (or similar) in the water.

Damn Ubisoft and your mysteries http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Google.
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/BlackWol***77/googleearth.jpg

Flickr.
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/BlackWol***77/flickr.jpg

Also, if you view it on Bing maps and switch to birds eye view you can see its water more clearly.

Have spent ages searching t'internet for any info on it but struck out. Boo.

Tricky117
03-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by xBlackWolf77x:
...seems to have grown in size which suggests it's water. Also on flickr maps you can see rocks (or similar) in the water.

Nice find, certainly justifies my speculation!

AntiChrist7
03-09-2011, 08:50 AM
And again i understand less and less from this... but i'm loving it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone know if there is something special about the lake (some myths in history or so)? the name of it would be a great start....

Vice8641
03-09-2011, 08:53 AM
There's also a picture in Google Earth, if you set the timeline, dating back to 24th May 1998. It seems to only have a bit of water in the upper part.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2mmzpdh.jpg

The picture on Google Maps is from 6th September and the one on Yahoo from 25th November. I'm guessing it dries out in the summer months? Quite peculiar, I wonder what they'll make out of this.

Avl521
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Maybe the location of the farm? nah I don't know what to make ut of this coordinates.

xBlackWolf77x
03-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Interesting that there is a place called Rome nearby too! Well interesting to me anyway. Today I learned a little bit about US geography.

This is what I love about this game. Have learnt loads by looking up people and places mentioned in the game.

Although today I have turned up zero on anything related to this lake/pond or any mysteries in the area.

Pointers to the location for the next game or just a sidetrack? Who knows! Let's have another DLC for more clues please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

huevosbenedict
03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
As said above, this is only a short while away from Rome, NY. There is a city or town called Rome in EVERY continent, apart from Antarctica, obviously. So what I'm guessing is, in every place called Rome, there's a vault. I'm glad I watched this DLC playthrough online, it's pivotal to the story.

Pattington_Bear
03-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Glad to see that I wasn't the only on checking up on the location of the co ordinates, but the question is how does Desmond get to NY from the EU?

also it was logical that William.M (Bill Miles?) was one of the mysterious characters plugging Desmond back into the animus. But i disagree that the assassin order don't care about him and i quote after Desmond goes into acoma "he'll find a way, he always does..." William.M

RecklessReclous
03-09-2011, 01:18 PM
it was the co oridinates for the temple minerva was talking about.At the end of da vinici (GPS)they said we have the location of the temple now.

RecklessReclous
03-09-2011, 01:22 PM
It is one of the temples, they said that at the end right before they said desmond always finds away out of it. This makes me think that he his subject 16,so the co-ordinates is one of the temples so that is one thing to look forward to, and maybe it is in new york, so there is another hint, the ERA will be present day new york or, America 1800-1945

danman031
03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Depending on how important this temple is (and we know there are many of them), they could make it a side mission at a different location like the Da Vinci weapons in Brotherhood. It certainly helps to make a case for the next game to be in the US.

Geinref
03-09-2011, 03:13 PM
This can't be the last Brotherhood dlc because they didn't explain most of the questions from the game like what ezio was doing in Monterigionni and how ezio knew about the number 72. also does anyone get how you are supposed to throw a smoke bomb 10 m? i don't get it, you can't throw a smoke bomb, also what are these thirty harlequines? anyone?

I agree, I'm hoping that they release a dlc showing how he came up with that number and why he went back to the villa. This dlc was awesome and I liked the way it fit well with the story, even after u beat the game!

Question though, where was ezio since leo said, "I didn't know u were back in roma?!" Curious too that Ezio didn't seem to have the apple with him, and i know he didn't go to the collisuem till after Cesare died. (here's me thinking he went there after, for all we know he probably visited the villa and found out about the number 72 before he went after Cesare.)

kriegerdesgottes
03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
yeah and we also didn't find out who ezio continued his bloodline with which I was hoping would be included but I agree the dlc was really pretty good for only 8 missions. I just hope they fill in the last gaps with one more SP dlc. Phillipe Bergeron mentioned another dlc in later 2011 as the product release for the year but now they are saying it's going to be a big game instead so I don't know what to expect as far as further dlc especially considering E3 is only 3 months away and you know they will show the next game there since they want it out by the end of the year.

XQuim RipperX
03-09-2011, 04:33 PM
what i find baffleing is that if you look on flickr maps it is rather large but if you look on google earth its small . that said the flickr image is from 2008 and the google earth one is from may 4th 2009 . im not a geography buff or any thing but i dont think lake shrink that much even through hot summers and what not and massive holes in the ground certainly dont shrink

WNxLuckyXIII
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Finally, some content from Ubisoft that provides more answers than questions (mostly).

If memory serves, Ezio tells Leonardo at the end that he's charting the boat so he can go stop Cesare. So, I guess Ezio used to apple to discover Cesare's plan, gave Leo a cryptic hint as to what he intended to do, staggered around Rome for a while, then realized he needed a ride there and went back to ask Leo for a boat, pretending that he had left and then come back. That is assuming I didn't just get confused.

samuelcd1997
03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
I wasn't really that impressed with the Singleplayer missions in the DLC. I finished them in about two hours and I didn't find the story that interesting.
The multiplayer stuff on the other hand, is well worth the money alone.

Explicit1227
03-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Quick question;

The DLC was supposed to add "2 new Gameplay features"...

What exactly were they? I heard you were supposed to be bale to play dice now, but don't see that anywhere, or anything new for that matter.

Were they referring to the two puzzle parts?

ghostferret
03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
The air photos look like a sinkhole lake in limestone topography (karst). Some sinkhole lakes are famous for being "disappearing lakes" that will empty very quickly. That would explain the difference between the flickr and Google Earth photos. Maybe there's an underwater temple inside the massive cave system that underlies the eastern US.

massmurdera_666
03-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by WNxLuckyXIII:
Finally, some content from Ubisoft that provides more answers than questions (mostly).

If memory serves, Ezio tells Leonardo at the end that he's charting the boat so he can go stop Cesare. So, I guess Ezio used to apple to discover Cesare's plan, gave Leo a cryptic hint as to what he intended to do, staggered around Rome for a while, then realized he needed a ride there and went back to ask Leo for a boat, pretending that he had left and then come back. That is assuming I didn't just get confused.

read the books, after Ceasere escapes capture, Ezio goes on the hunt for him and his accomplainces for awhile, before coming back to Rome and using the Apple to find Ceasere. But the book dosent have Di Vinci being kidnapped in it, but Di Vinci gose with Ezio and Machievelli to Spain to kill Ceasere

jack_crysis
03-10-2011, 06:16 AM
HEy i just finished the dlc,and wasnt the last big room we entered not the same as that one we´ve entered at the end with desmond ?

Oh and i found a interesting article :

http://oxcgn.com/2011/03/09/ne...e-dlc-spoiler-alert/ (http://oxcgn.com/2011/03/09/next-assassins-creed-teased-via-da-vinci-disappearance-dlc-spoiler-alert/)

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-10-2011, 06:43 AM
If you have completed the main game the 2 voices at the start of the restored memory say:

Male Voice One: What's happening?
Male Voice Two: Ezio seems to be remembering something. Something from 1506.
Male Voice One: Desmond's heart rate is increasing. I'm administering a sedative.
Male Voice Two: No! The missing data may be there. The Piece of Eden is useless until we have it. Let him continue.
Male Voice One: Yes William.

After completing the restored memories:

Male Voice Two (William): You can sedate Desmond now, we have the information we needded.
Male Voice One: It's too late, the damage is done. He seems to have entered into a coma.
Male Voice Two (William): He'll find his way out. He always has in the past.
Male Voice One: I've run the data through the computer. We have a location for the temple.
Male Voice Two (William): Then what are you waiting for? Let's go.

I think the (as near as damn it) confirmation that William/W.M./Bill Miles is Desmond's father and the comment about the coma are the most interesting things overall to come out of the DLC.

As far as we were aware the first time Desmond had been in an Animus (assuming his previous comas have been Animus induced) was when he was kidnapped by Abstergo and we have been with him ever since.

So either he used then back on the farm before he ran away or he is Subject 16 in some way.

I wasn't expecting this DLC to give us much information to the overall story arc, so was impressed when it did.

Liu_Jian
03-10-2011, 07:32 AM
^

Completely agree. That's the first thing that came to mind for me, too. This is the first time on screen that we've heard of Desmond being in a coma, so them saying "He always has come out of it in the past" seems interesting. He's clearly spent more time in the animus, or at the very least with the assassins, than we've been led to believe

Geinref
03-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Liu_Jian:
^

Completely agree. That's the first thing that came to mind for me, too. This is the first time on screen that we've heard of Desmond being in a coma, so them saying "He always has come out of it in the past" seems interesting. He's clearly spent more time in the animus, or at the very least with the assassins, than we've been led to believe

After i heard that i was like :O I also thought the same thing. Also thinking though, if hes in a coma, wouldnt that mean they cant wake him up, which means if he is still connected to the animus the bleeding effect will only get worse on Desmond.

It would b cool and yet sad to see Desmond in AC3 look drained by the Animus. He wouldnt b able to tell if it's his life he's living or his ancestors.

kriegerdesgottes
03-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Explicit1227:
Quick question;

The DLC was supposed to add "2 new Gameplay features"...

What exactly were they? I heard you were supposed to be bale to play dice now, but don't see that anywhere, or anything new for that matter.

Were they referring to the two puzzle parts?

The dice game is in the thieves hideout. It's ok not great, liars dice is def way better in Red Dead Redemption. Actually I'm not entirely certain what the other one is supposed to be

Drakonous505
03-10-2011, 11:26 AM
These coordinate deserve some looking in to. I live near Albany and I'm going to be on spring break this weekend... I better make sure to pack my Hidden Blade and make a trip out there... It's only a 2 hour and 42 min drive via Google maps...

robinzx
03-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Just finished the DLC. Some thoughts:

- Pleasantly surprised how there were actual answers to some things rather than continual mind-fecks..

- I think we can lay to rest the idea that Desmond had been captured by templars..

- The way to launch the DLC memories were via a memory Ezio had instead of something he did in his "present" time - so it was a memory within a memory. Not sure what significance this has but Shaun made a big deal of this in one of the sequences earlier

- This makes me think AC3 will be in BOTH the French and American revolutions. Historically there is some merit to saying the French revolution inspired the American one, and the French certainly supported the Americans. Finally the French shipped the Statue of Liberty over the water..

- When William said "he'll find a way out, he always does" it sounded like something a father would say when he has supreme confidence in his kid, and definitely not the contrary (that William cares little for Desmond)

- I tried to look up the "opposite" coordinates, i.e. same numbers but SE instead of NW, and google map came up with some place in Cancun, Mexico. This I thought might be interesting on several fronts

1. Cancun is Maya country, and 20121221 is all about the Mayan long count calendar

2. In Project Legacy Giovanni Borgia sailed to Mexico to find the crystal skull

3. The Yucatan Penninsula is the location of step pyramids, a recurring glyph in AC

Now all of this may be complete nonsense to everyone but me, but thought I'd throw it out there.

SquarePolo27
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
- When William said "he'll find a way out, he always does" it sounded like something a father would say when he has supreme confidence in his kid, and definitely not the contrary (that William cares little for Desmond)

Good god! His name is William M.

William Miles.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they didn't want him to leave the farm at childhood. He found a way out, he always did.

Liu_Jian
03-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Something else I found interesting was the fact that if you never beat the game before, you get an email after you complete the game from William that tells Desmond not to tell Lucy AND Shaun about the information that they just found.

That is telling for a couple of reasons: 1.) It tells us that Lucy is NOT dead.

2.) The assassins are clearly having doubts about both of them, which, if I remember correctly, is interesting considering William was in contact with both of them during all of Brotherhood.

WNxLuckyXIII
03-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Something else I found interesting was the fact that if you never beat the game before, you get an email after you complete the game from William that tells Desmond not to tell Lucy AND Shaun about the information that they just found.

2.) The assassins are clearly having doubts about both of them, which, if I remember correctly, is interesting considering William was in contact with both of them during all of Brotherhood.

I'm curious, how do you see this email when you beat the game? Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just curious how this actually happens.

TwentyGlyphs
03-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I also have been thinking about the "Ezio seems to be remembering something..." line from the DLC intro if you've already beat the game. I guess presumably when you beat the game and it drops you back in Rome, you're in the year 1507 after you defeated Cesare. Ezio walks by Leonardo's workshop and then remembers the events of 1506.

I wonder if this plays on the repressed memories that get you the Christina missions in the game, which are also like memories within the genetic memories. How they work seem to be that Ezio sees a woman in Rome who looks like Christina, then remembers something from his past about her and you can play through it.

This still doesn't explain what Ezio was remembering in 1507 that was preventing Rebecca from accessing the memory that they were looking for. Also in the DLC, Ezio tells Leonardo that the Apple has been put to rest and Ezio recognizes the pedestal in the Pythagorean Temple. That would mean the Apple was hidden sometime between 1503 and 1506, but Rebecca said Ezio hid it in 1507. Which one is correct? What's up with that last memory that still acted weird when you dropped Cesare off the castle?

The emails you get from "W.M." if you haven't beat the game are interesting too. To clarify, these emails are sent before you finish ACB and before the events in Juno's Temple. They don't tell us Lucy isn't dead, because in this version of the story Desmond sees the 1506 memories before finishing the last Cesare memories in 1507 and then getting the Apple and stabbing Lucy. They also explain why nothing was mentioned about it in the main game if this is when Desmond explored them.

It is interesting that William doesn't want you talking about this to Lucy or Shaun. Do the Assassins suspect one of them of leaking info? Could this be why William is giving Shaun so much info on other teams, to see if any of that (possibly fake) info gets acted on by Templars and exposes Shaun? I don't want either one of them to be traitors, so hopefully there's something else William knows that is why they can't know about the location of the temple.

The whole coma issue and the possibility that Desmond may have been in and out of one multiple times before is really intriguing. I have no idea where they're going with that. I have mentioned the missing week of time between AC2 and ACB. Might Desmond have been in a coma during that time and come out at the beginning of Brotherhood? Could Desmond have been in and out of a coma during their 3 weeks at Monterrigioni? This could also explain one of Lucy's emails in ACB where she says that Desmond can't leave the Sanctuary. That's weird, since you can leave it all the time when you exit the Animus.

My last speculation is about Rebecca. It's interesting that William appears to trust her so much. I was thinking about who Erudito might be, and what if it's Rebecca? We know she's good with computers. We know from the Abstergo Industries site emails that Shaun escaped Abstergo in a van that had its computer hacked into, and I believe in AC2 they mentioned that Rebecca helped rescue Shaun. She's also obviously good with computers and has a personality that fits Erudito somewhat. Erudito also goes around unlocking memories in Project Legacy, and Rebecca is good at exploring and unlocking sequences for Desmond. This is still just a wild speculation on my part, but it had never occurred to me before seeing how William seems to trust her.

dchil279
03-10-2011, 05:50 PM
My last speculation is about Rebecca. It's interesting that William appears to trust her so much. I was thinking about who Erudito might be, and what if it's Rebecca? We know she's good with computers. We know from the Abstergo Industries site emails that Shaun escaped Abstergo in a van that had its computer hacked into, and I believe in AC2 they mentioned that Rebecca helped rescue Shaun. She's also obviously good with computers and has a personality that fits Erudito somewhat. Erudito also goes around unlocking memories in Project Legacy, and Rebecca is good at exploring and unlocking sequences for Desmond. This is still just a wild speculation on my part, but it had never occurred to me before seeing how William seems to trust her.[/QUOTE]

On the abstergo industries website where you can read emplyee's e-mail (I'm sorry the name is eluding me) it mentions Shaun's escape and Erudito. I don't quite remember but I think it mentioned something about Erudito breaking Shaun out...? Not sure though.

LadyGahan2010
03-10-2011, 06:28 PM

Uhm, this DLC happens before Ezio's final battle with Cesare? - thats way before Desmond got rid of broom-up-her-butt Lucy (thank Juno, Minerva - finally someone did it).

Oh, just a note, not to the poster quoted: William sounds like one sob to me saying what he said about Desmond "finding his way out". That's very un-fatherly. Sounds like my ex-husband who could not care less for our kid. Yuck.

kriegerdesgottes
03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by robinzx:

- This makes me think AC3 will be in BOTH the French and American revolutions. Historically there is some merit to saying the French revolution inspired the American one, and the French certainly supported the Americans. Finally the French shipped the Statue of Liberty over the water...

What? no it was the other way around. The American revolution inspired the French one, although it is true the French supported the American war for independence that is only because Lafayette,Ben Franklin,John Adams begged for money and support from Louis the XVI who wanted to take advantage of hurting the British. Although I am American and had ancestors who fought against the British, I would rather have the next one be the French Revolution.

SynysterSnyper
03-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Maybe the temple is under the lake

Liu_Jian
03-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by WNxLuckyXIII:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liu_Jian:

I'm curious, how do you see this email when you beat the game? Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just curious how this actually happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd have to ask ubisoft. Like I said, after you beat the game you receive an email from William that thanks Desmond for helping location the information that they were looking for. He tells Desmond who he is and then tells him NOT to tell Lucy and Shaun about the information they found because of security issues. Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-gqjmxIUAU

start at 12:30.

coryplayspiano: I think that the email does tell us Lucy isn't dead, because, unless I'm mistaken, the group puts Desmond in the animus to get that information shortly after the events of Brotherhood, which means that Desmond has already stabbed Lucy. Am I wrong about that?

If I'm not, then there would be no reason for William to tell him not to give any information to her, since she would be dead.

Liu_Jian
03-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Cory:

I just re read what you said, and I noticed you said that the DLC takes place BEFORE the events of Brotherhood. I'm confused. How is that? Aren't the 2 people that are talking at the beginning of the DLC the same 2 people that found Desmond at the end of brotherhood?

TwentyGlyphs
03-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Cory:

I just re read what you said, and I noticed you said that the DLC takes place BEFORE the events of Brotherhood. I'm confused. How is that? Aren't the 2 people that are talking at the beginning of the DLC the same 2 people that found Desmond at the end of brotherhood?

There are two different versions of the DLC story in the present, depending on if you have beaten the game when you first access the memory start marker at Leonardo's workshop. If you have not finished Sequence 9 and the rest of the game, then you'll get an email from W.M. saying that the 1506 memories have been repaired and Rebecca was supposed to deliver the email to you when this happened. Then at the end of the DLC you get the email saying don't talk about this with Lucy or Shaun. In this version of the story, Desmond synched with Ezio's 1506 memories before finishing the main memory path and then finding the Apple. This fits into the Brotherhood present story because they never talked about this.

If you first access the DLC after you've finished the game, then you'll hear the voices talking about Desmond. In this version of the story, Ezio's 1506 memories weren't repaired until after Desmond found the Apple and was taken in by the higher level Assassins.

So the email version of the story happens before Lucy was stabbed, and doesn't tell us anything about her fate, only mysteriously instructs Desmond not to talk to her or Shaun about what Desmond's found.

Liu_Jian
03-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by coryplayspiano:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liu_Jian:
Cory:

There are two different versions of the DLC story in the present, depending on if you have beaten the game when you first access the memory start marker at Leonardo's workshop. If you have not finished Sequence 9 and the rest of the game, then you'll get an email from W.M. saying that the 1506 memories have been repaired and Rebecca was supposed to deliver the email to you when this happened. Then at the end of the DLC you get the email saying don't talk about this with Lucy or Shaun. In this version of the story, Desmond synched with Ezio's 1506 memories before finishing the main memory path and then finding the Apple. This fits into the Brotherhood present story because they never talked about this.

If you first access the DLC after you've finished the game, then you'll hear the voices talking about Desmond. In this version of the story, Ezio's 1506 memories weren't repaired until after Desmond found the Apple and was taken in by the higher level Assassins.

So the email version of the story happens before Lucy was stabbed, and doesn't tell us anything about her fate, only mysteriously instructs Desmond not to talk to her or Shaun about what Desmond's found. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, thanks I got it now

jack_crysis
03-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Why does Ezi want to leave the last room so fast ?

SPeeDO93
03-11-2011, 03:01 AM
I have completed the assassins creed brotherhood game a while ago now and downloaded the the new DLC yesterday but cant seem to find it in the game ?? any advice

Altair828
03-11-2011, 03:55 AM
I found what may be the name of the possible river, the Black River, you can check if this is true on the village of Turin's wiki page

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by jack_crysis:
Why does Ezi want to leave the last room so fast ?

Probably because he realises the information is meant for Desmond after his previous experience with Minerva. As he says it himself 'It is not meant for us'.

Originally posted by SPeeDO93:
I have completed the assassins creed brotherhood game a while ago now and downloaded the the new DLC yesterday but cant seem to find it in the game ?? any advice

Look for the symbol of a snake around a dagger on the map, it is located at DaVinci's workshop.

Geinref
03-11-2011, 09:38 AM
This still doesn't explain what Ezio was remembering in 1507 that was preventing Rebecca from accessing the memory that they were looking for. Also in the DLC, Ezio tells Leonardo that the Apple has been put to rest and Ezio recognizes the pedestal in the Pythagorean Temple. That would mean the Apple was hidden sometime between 1503 and 1506, but Rebecca said Ezio hid it in 1507. Which one is correct? What's up with that last memory that still acted weird when you dropped Cesare off the castle?

Here's my theory on the apple. I'm guessing Ezio put the apple to rest right after he talked to Leonardo at Tiber Island, right before you go fight Cesare for the last time. The reason i think so is because he never shows the piece of eden in the last moment of the game, which would make sense with what he tells Leo in the DLC.

Another reason y i believe this is because when he goes to the temple in the DLC, he says "I know this architecture" (also cause of AC2) but if u noticed he knew he had to place his hand over the pedestal, which means he already did that before at juno's temple.

Though y rebecca said 1507 i have no idea, maybe because she's trying to throw off lucy or shaun (the email said to keep this information away from lucy and shaun if u played the dlc before beating the game). Im guessing its to keep the pressure off of 1506 and ezio's visit to the dlc's temple.

Unholy2012
03-11-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm thinking the reason Rebecca initially said Ezio hid the Piece of Eden in 1507 in the original game is because she simply didn't know otherwise. I know that if you play the DLC before you finish the base game you get emails from William about it and so Rebecca SHOULD know by then that it wasn't hidden in 1507, but I think the only reason she doesn't say differently is because the DLC is meant to be played after the game is finished and recording new lines for Rebecca and all would have taken too much time.

Everything makes sense if you play it after you beat the game, but not everything adds up if you play it before. I think the emails only real purpose is to give the player an excuse to ignore the fact that nobody talks about the temple Leonardo and Ezio discovers. With only Rebecca and Desmond knowing about it, and being told not to talk about it, then their is no reason for us to question why Desmond, Lucy, Shaun, or Rebecca don't have any lines for it. This may also have a secondary purpose of hinting that the higher up Assassin's suspect someone of betrayal, hence they don't want Shaun or Lucy knowing. Even if they don't trust Rebecca, they'd still have to let her know anyway. After all, she's the only one there who really knows how to run the animus.

I suppose if you really needed a reason for Rebecca to still say that the POE was hidden in 1507 you could say that she was just obeying orders. She was told not to mention anything from the DaVinci Disappearance to Lucy and Shaun, and telling them that the POE was hidden in any other time than 1507 would likely get some questioning from Shaun and Lucy due to them knowing Cesare died in 1507 and that Desmond, through Ezio, had just killed Cesare when they found out where the POE was exactly.

On another note, anyone else thinking that maybe the Farm Desmond grew up hooked up the younger ones to Anumus's (Anamai?) without them knowing somehow (maybe sedating them) to train them and that Desmond could have gone into a coma at the farm and have came back without ever knowing he was exploring his ancestors memories or being in a coma? A lot of drugs can cause short term memory loss, so it could be possible. Whose to say that the Assassins hadn't found a POE at some point and used it to learn how to make an animus?

Turkiye96
03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">SPO?LER!!!!</span>

1 of the voices is <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Vidic</span>
we hear him at the end when he says something like ''dont worry he will get out of it, he always does'' and its sorta his voice and no other character knows about desmond and how his is in the animus who is an old man

Evan52395
03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
<span class="ev_code_RED">SPO?LER!!!!</span>

1 of the voices is <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Vidic</span>
we hear him at the end when he says something like ''dont worry he will get out of it, he always does'' and its sorta his voice and no other character knows about desmond and how his is in the animus who is an old man
I don't think it is. Is it the same voice actor? Is that why?

xangie1
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
I tought the voices at the end of the DLC are the same as at the beginning. William and another guy, that I hardly doubt is Vidic.

Something else:
I do have a theory. I posted it already in the AC Wiki Forum about one week ago, but if you don’t mind, I’ll repost it here, since the DLC gave me other hints:

I was thinking about Eve. About "she lies not within our sight" and "Go. ALONE!" (that sure sounded like an order!).

I assume Lucy is dead. Just like Altair lost Adha and Ezio lost Cristina, Desmond tragically lost Lucy (by stabbing her, notabene!!). Although it's not really clear if Desmond has romantic feelings for Lucy and vice versa. In the end they know each other for...how long?..a few weeks? (btw: What's the 2012-timeline?) And yes, I really think she's dead. "She lies not within our sight" for me it means that Lucy is not Eve. Therefore she has no further purpose in the story. Even worse, she's a distraction for Desmond. That's why I think that Lucy is definitively dead.

Anyway, so his next task is finding the remaining temples and Eve. Even Subject 16 mentiones her. I guess that Eve will take a larger part in the next game. It will not be a numbered title but something like AC:Eve. Maybe there is an ancestor of him that already had contact with "Eve". She might be something like the Chalice (Adha) in Altair Chronicles. Who knows? Until now the ancestors, besides killing all sorts of historical people that triggered certain events, always had to find, obtain or protect a PoE. What if the next ancestor is on a rescue mission? Rescuing someone important like "Eve"? Maybe Eve is "the sixth" Juno was talking about? And Desmond has to awaken her. (whatever that means...)

About the "Go. ALONE" part of Juno's instructions:
Maybe Desmond is now held captive by the Assassins because they think he's a traitor. Remeber: Not only did he escape the Assassin camp when he was 16 years old, but he also killed Lucy. One of the voices at the end doesn't sound very friendly towards him, too. So Desmond needs to escape with the apple, chased now not only by Abstergo but by the Assassins as well. Ergo: he's alone. Remember Minerva telling about a war that distracted them from a far worse danger? It's like history repeating itself. Assassins and Templars are distracted with their war and what Minerva mentioned doesn't sound like a satelite launch that has to be prevented. More like a natural disaster. Minerva mentioned fire, and Altair also saw fire through the apple. Desmond might be the only one that can see past this ongoing war at what's really going on and save the world together with "Eve". Or something like this....no? He has to follow the footsteps of those who "turned away from war" and built the temples to save a few people from the disaster that almost whiped out everything. The Assassins are too eager to stop the templar's satelite and are as blind as everyone else, therfore he has to part from them. It might also be a reason why Juno made Desmond kill Lucy. To free him from the Assassins, to clear the way or open "The Path" as Juno says. But then again why does Ubisoft push to make him "the ultimate assassin" if he's not even working with them in the end? It's kind of stupid.

And to ad: If he's alone he has no Animus. Unless Desmond becomes (or already is) as mental as Daniel Cross and doesn't need an Animus to relive the memories, we have no ancestor to play with. And even if he's capable to do it without an Animus it will change the gameplay a bit = more work for Ubisoft = maybe not gonna happen in this short release time.

To wrap things up: No matter how you turn all the facts, It's like a dead end. There are hundred clues and no connection. Ubisoft needs some really good writing to prevent this story from falling appart. Not to mention the rest that Subject 16 said. It makes no sense at all. We chewd that through and through about "the sun...your son" and it_just_makes_no_sense! The sun might be the fire everyone seems to freak out about..."your sun"...no clue at all. It's so cryptic that basically the writers can do whatever they want, by throwing in some strange explanations. Let's hope they can handle it!

Now about lone-wolf-Desmond:

The way William talks about Desmond kind of seems to support my theory. He couldn’t care less about him. I mean, he leaves him to fall into a coma! Even if William is disappointed because his own son killed an Assassin and seems to be a traitor, it’s not a way to treat someone in such miserable state like Desmond is right now. „The War“ is far more important to William than his own son! Maybe Desmond was meant to be the one weapon against the Templars and therefore the Assassins held him „captive“ at the farm to keep control over him (and in the meantime also protect him). They need what’s inside his head and his power to commute with the artifacts and to trigger the mechanisms THCB left behind.

Desmond already abandoned the Assassins, so why shouldn’t he do it again? I also thought that he volunteered a little bit too fast at the beginning of ACII when Lucy asks him if he’ll help them.

William also implies that Desmond fell into a coma before. When? What’s going on?! Fact is, that Desmond isn’t treated well and I really think he needs to get out of there as quick as possible. In my oppinion he’s not in less danger than with Abstergo.

And 16 really pulls my nerves. It’s so typical! If I had a tiny short moment to warn an important person I wouldn’t speek in riddles! I don’t know why mystery-writing has to bring this up every time. A guy that knows everything reveales absolutely nothing when he speaks. And in 16’s case it doesn’t fit in anywhere.

But I like the theory that he might be a part of Desmond himself e.g. his subconsciousness. Though it would be strange to give one person two different subject numbers.

*sigh*..what did he say? „Too late to save them“....“far later than you know“....BLAH! Beats me...really. Maybe someday even 16 makes sense.

Until then, safety and peace my friends

P.S. anyone noticed the "eve" in the forum's url? hmmm....

SPeeDO93
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
i couldnt find it ? so i downloaded te DLC again and on the main menu, it says about ' i need a title upgrade and have to wait for xbox live to do the upgrade' ???

Geinref
03-11-2011, 02:43 PM
@xangie1: Ubisoft knows what there doing in my opinion. Your right, they can do whatever with this story, and that's why it is written so well, to keep ppl from coming up with one predictable story. Wouldn't it suck if after AC we already knew what was going to happen in AC2 and AC3.

I mean i was blown away with the intro to AC2 and the ending of it, more so with the ending of Brotherhood. I got hooked badly with this game and im glad coming up with theorys and reading everyone else's as well.

Honestly i think subject 16 became a mess after all the time spent in the animus. You got that pattern right when it comes down to the main characters losing there love interest. I have a feeling desmond will suffer the same fate and that this game won't have a happy ending. For all we know Desmond could of been kept in the animus all this time and we are just living his earlier life when he was at Abstergo all the way to now. Imagine how effed up he could b that he slips in and out of comas.

I love guessing at whats going to happen next but i do hope that the story does end up having closure at the end.

Pitalla
03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post IP
I like to think that the harlequins are their own Guild Facrion, you know those mason's that control all the entertainment. But they are neutral in the war of the assasin's vs templar mason's.

I would like to see an event on venice or something where you get to play as a harlequin assasin. Maybe the Hellequin?

Also who bored Ezio's kid? Lucretzia? or someone else?

BLineDesigns
03-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by xangie1:
Maybe Eve is "the sixth" Juno was talking about? And Desmond has to awaken her.

The Sixth Juno was referring to was the sixth sense that 'The Ones Who Came Before' possess and the Assassin's have a passable facsimile of as a result of their shared heritage. While you were jumping through the final temple she explained that this was the sense of Knowledge, and that though the Assassin's see with Eagle Vision, they don't fully use this left-over sense.

Kramerisgamer
03-12-2011, 07:12 AM
The numbers were:

43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W

Those look like latitude and longitude coordinates, supported by the fact that the achievement for finishing the DLC is named GPS. If you put those into Google Maps, you get a point in a field just outside the small town of Turin, NY. This might be a reference to the Shroud of Turin, though I think that's named for a city in Italy named Turin. Even so, the coordinates themselves must be important. I can't find anything important about this town, but maybe something happened there during the American Revolution?

I live less than an hour away from there! It would be cool if when(if they do) go there if they mentioned some of the local towns I know.
Just a thought.

rob.davies2014
03-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Kramerisgamer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coryplayspiano:
The numbers were:

43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W

I live less than an hour away from there! It would be cool if when(if they do) go there if they mentioned some of the local towns I know.
Just a thought. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooooo... Can you tell us ANYTHING about that place? Any interesting history? Have you been there? Could you? For us? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
And report back with AC3 solved!

dchil279
03-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post IP
I like to think that the harlequins are their own Guild Facrion, you know those mason's that control all the entertainment. But they are neutral in the war of the assasin's vs templar mason's.

I would like to see an event on venice or something where you get to play as a harlequin assasin. Maybe the Hellequin?

Also who bored Ezio's kid? Lucretzia? or someone else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlikely Lucrezia, she is a mess, but i wouldn't be against that.

Tobbsdasock
03-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Most people, on puting the co-ordinates into Google Maps have noted that it leads to that little road near Turin, NY, and that there is a Lake/Hole with a 'weird green arrow' over it.
This is not so.
When you put unusual co-ords into Google Maps it automatically links it to the nearest road. Your red A symbol is over that road. The green arrow is the exact location of the co-ords. They do not lead to a road near the Lake/Hole. They lead exactly to it.
You can check this by altering the co-ordinates slightly. The green arrow shifts to follow them, the red A does not.

Inorganic9_2
03-12-2011, 10:41 AM
I haven't read most of the other posts, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but:

"Men in similar robes tried to take the apple from me before"-Ezio talking about the Hermeticists

...when did this happen?

Razrback16
03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post IP

Also who bored Ezio's kid? Lucretzia? or someone else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlikely Lucrezia, she is a mess, but i wouldn't be against that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's how I feel as well - would've liked to seen Ezio talk some sense into her and get it done in the bedroom but it's highly unlikely because of the way her character is setup. I could see Ezio returning to Forli and reproducing with Caterina before she dies of Pneumonia.

Or maybe he does some French girl that leads us into the French Revolution. (he mentioned in Brotherhood that he knew some French girls in Florence) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Vex_Assassin
03-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Or maybe he does some French girl that leads us into the French Revolution. (he mentioned in Brotherhood that he knew some French girls in Florence) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
He didn't mention he knew some french girls in Florence, he said he knew some actresses in Florence

SynysterSnyper
03-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Just a thought but could lucy have been killed because she had templar "blood." She does look a lot like Lucretzia.

Kaena2012
03-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Well as i had posted on a earlier thread i knew William M was one of the voices, so those that doubted my answer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
lol

Anyhow, this DLC was a very good one. Now we need one for his return to the Villa http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Vex_Assassin
03-12-2011, 07:08 PM
I was looking around the coordinates we got in the DLC with Google Earth and found this. It looks like our river/hole isn't the only one around. The black and white picture is from 1998 and the color one is from 2009.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2lwq9hk.jpg ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)[/IMG]

Also, I found these articles relating to disappearing lakes, thought it'd be interesting.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4566355.stm
http://science.howstuffworks.c...isappearing-lake.htm (http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/disappearing-lake.htm)
http://www.thebigwobble.com/20...ight-after-loud.html (http://www.thebigwobble.com/2010/09/river-disappears-overnight-after-loud.html)

Johno_efc
03-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Could easily be artificially made

oricle
03-12-2011, 08:43 PM
it almost looks like a meteor bounced off of the one in the east and then made a messy landing a bit west. not trying to make up and crazy theorys i just thought that it looked interesting. I can't stop imagining that its a crater now, and Desmond is going to have to climb down there.

SAVMATIC
03-12-2011, 09:16 PM
What? no it was the other way around. The American revolution inspired the French one

Your joking, right?

Vex_Assassin
03-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
What? no it was the other way around. The American revolution inspired the French one

Your joking, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant that the American Revolution (1776) happened before the French Revolution (1789)

Rakudaton
03-13-2011, 04:11 AM
I haven't read most of the other posts, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but:

"Men in similar robes tried to take the apple from me before"-Ezio talking about the Hermeticists

...when did this happen?

He might be referring to the Bonfire of the Vanities in ACII, where Savonarola -- a hooded monk -- took the apple from him.

Johno_efc
03-13-2011, 05:32 AM
It really looks like it's a dried up small lake, look at maps and it shows areas of water around there.

And as someone mentioned before, could be a sinkhole that fills with water.

Which means if it's only filled part of the time, when it's not it could be a hidden entrance.

rob.davies2014
03-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Do you remember at the beginning of Assassin's Creed I, Desmond was unable to access a specific memory of Altair's because it contained too much psychological trauma. So he had to be "eased in" to the memory by going back and reliving the memories leading up to it.
Maybe that's what's happening with Desmond. William. M and his companion want the co-ordinates for the large hole by the town of Turin (possibly the entrance to the Temple of Jupiter) so they put Desmond into an Animus to relive his OWN memories of when he relived those memories but because the Psychological trauma of stabbing Lucy was so strong he had to be regressed all the way back to his capture by Abstergo. So that would explain Subject 16's message to Desmond's memory of himself. But despite the regression he still falls into a coma.

"I can't anchor him to the memory. Too much psychological trauma."
"Recognize that what you're seeing isn't real... just a picture of the past."
"They can't jump directly into the specific memory. You need to be eased in. Even then there can be problems."
"Like a memory within a memory"
"It is far later than you know. Too late to save them."
"Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear, it’s already gone."
"****. He's gone into shock."
"But the Animus did this to him!"
"You can sedate Desmond now, we have the information we needed."
"It's too late the damage is done. He seems to have entered some kind of coma."
"He'll find his way out. He always has in the past."
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Uber cool Ubisoft!

payrob07
03-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Holy that's my house....

Not

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Johno_efc
03-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Not DLC related but it is Da Vinci related.

Lots of codes in this game, and Da Vinci's paintings all use the Golden Ratio.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/golden-ratio.html

Razrback16
03-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Or maybe he does some French girl that leads us into the French Revolution. (he mentioned in Brotherhood that he knew some French girls in Florence) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
He didn't mention he knew some french girls in Florence, he said he knew some actresses in Florence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong. I think you should re-play the game. He says this specifically when he helps Bartolomeo sneak in to the French barracks. "There were a couple of French girls in Firenze." That is the exact quote.

Vex_Assassin
03-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Or maybe he does some French girl that leads us into the French Revolution. (he mentioned in Brotherhood that he knew some French girls in Florence) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
He didn't mention he knew some french girls in Florence, he said he knew some actresses in Florence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong. I think you should re-play the game. He says this specifically when he helps Bartolomeo sneak in to the French barracks. "There were a couple of French girls in Firenze." That is the exact quote. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I played the game in french since I come from Montréal, Québec and in french Ezio says "J'ai connu quelques actrices à Florence" when he helps Bartolomeo sneak in to the French barracks. In english it means "I knew some actresses in Florence". Maybe the dialogue is a bit different in french than it is in english.

Liu_Jian
03-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Something that kind of bothers me about the theory that William M is Desmond's father is the fact that, just like subject 16, he should be able to access the same memories that Desmond can... so if they are so strapped for time, why doesn't he just get in the animus instead of risk Desmond's health the way that they do?

kriegerdesgottes
03-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Your joking, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? are you going to try and argue that? sure go ahead. Yes the American revolution happened in 1776 as opposed to the French one that really started in 1789, so it wouldn't make much sense for the French one to have inspired the American one would it genius? also The country of France went bankrupt at the time because of how much money king louis spent on aiding the American Revolution, you know the same king who was later murdered in his own country's revolution LATER, read a book.

Eurostar7
03-13-2011, 11:21 PM
@Liu_Jian

William isnt Desmonds father. There is a theory about Bill Miles being Desmond's father since they share the same last name. He was in AC: The Fall comic series. He worked in "The Farm" on Daniel Cross's memories in 1998.

Bill Miles knows about Nikolai and his mission to Tunguska back in 1908. There was a huge explosion caused by Nikola Tesla, and Tesla was mentioned A NUMEROUS times during AC2 and ACB.

Eurostar7
03-13-2011, 11:37 PM
OH!!!

Isnt Bill short for William? I remember hearing many people named Bill being referred to as William in the past....

Anyway, if it is then you probably heard right Liu_Jian.

There is very strong indication that William is Bill Miles (Desmond's father). Seems like he worked his way up in ranks since the events of AC: The Fall.

This would also be a strong indication that AC: The Fall will be linked to AC3 and that brings more validity to what i read on an interview with a Ubisoft insider.

Razrback16
03-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:

Wrong. I think you should re-play the game. He says this specifically when he helps Bartolomeo sneak in to the French barracks. "There were a couple of French girls in Firenze." That is the exact quote. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I played the game in french since I come from Montréal, Québec and in french Ezio says "J'ai connu quelques actrices à Florence" when he helps Bartolomeo sneak in to the French barracks. In english it means "I knew some actresses in Florence". Maybe the dialogue is a bit different in french than it is in english. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be -- very odd.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Something that kind of bothers me about the theory that William M is Desmond's father is the fact that, just like subject 16, he should be able to access the same memories that Desmond can... so if they are so strapped for time, why doesn't he just get in the animus instead of risk Desmond's health the way that they do?

It is probably because Desmond's lineage to Altair and Ezio is through his Mother who there has been no mention of.

If this is the case then William(/W.M./William M/Bill Miles) won't be able to use the Animus to locate the locate the POE.

Liu_Jian
03-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Eurostar7:
OH!!!

Isnt Bill short for William? I remember hearing many people named Bill being referred to as William in the past....

Anyway, if it is then you probably heard right Liu_Jian.

There is very strong indication that William is Bill Miles (Desmond's father). Seems like he worked his way up in ranks since the events of AC: The Fall.

This would also be a strong indication that AC: The Fall will be linked to AC3 and that brings more validity to what i read on an interview with a Ubisoft insider.

Ya... I was under the impression that Bill / William may be the same person. That's why the theory confuses me.

@ iNEEDSmyINSIDES

I guess that is also possible, although I've been led to believe that Desmond got his gifts a male figure. Are there any confirmed females in the history of Assassins Creed that had eagle vision?

Yoshack Fyre84
03-14-2011, 07:17 PM
43 39 19 N

75 27 42 W

I wish to discuss this. I can't tell what it is on Google Earth, be it a lake or just a dark patch. Someone said they live an hour from the area, if anyone does please go and see if it's possible to get near the actual site.

It could be grounds sacred to a Native American tribe, maybe an old burial ground. I have a feeling it's a location where a modern secret society may meet. If it is then the land will have security guards keeping people from getting anywhere near. Having it be the entrance to the place where the Ones Who Came Before landed or their ship or a temple built by Native Americans would be sweet.

My theory is different though. Remember The Truth video from AC2? Of course. I believe those coordinates are the original site of Eden. The location Adam and Eve stole the Apple and escaped from, with the aid of an unknown entity too perhaps. It will be a massive underground complex with possible Pieces of Eden left behind, or still in the assembly process, able to be easily completed and reverse engineered. The whole place is probably capable of flying away too.

Just a theory, but what do you think? I'm really curious about these coordinates in real life. Whatever place it really is could give us a lot of insight. Secret Societies own private land everywhere for various reasons. I want to know who owns the plot of land and what it's used for today if anything and any history it may have. Maybe nothing at all, but worth a look.

Any New Yorkers willing to form a team and go investigate? I live in Washington State, or I'd have gone already myself! Please help a curious fellow out.

Also, any musicians notice the musical scales and notes in the GLYPH puzzles when you viewed pictures with infrared? I tried to copy the notes and plot them on a music program, but no way I did that right. Could a musician look those up and maybe try to play and/or identify the piece?

Vex_Assassin
03-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:

Also, any musicians notice the musical scales and notes in the GLYPH puzzles when you viewed pictures with infrared? I tried to copy the notes and plot them on a music program, but no way I did that right. Could a musician look those up and maybe try to play and/or identify the piece?

Do you have any links or pictures of those notes? I am a musician and I could try to put them into Guitar Pro 5 and see what we get.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-15-2011, 02:30 AM
@ Liu_Jian

While I don't think it has ever been confirmed that the gift can be passed down by a female relative, it is probable that the statues found in the sanctuary at Monteriggioni are direct ancestors of Desmond and so would share the gift. Of which Amunet and Iltani are females.

I also believe that there is nothing to suggest
otherwise.

xsatanicjokerx
03-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
43 39 19 N

75 27 42 W

I wish to discuss this. I can't tell what it is on Google Earth, be it a lake or just a dark patch. Someone said they live an hour from the area, if anyone does please go and see if it's possible to get near the actual site.

It could be grounds sacred to a Native American tribe, maybe an old burial ground. I have a feeling it's a location where a modern secret society may meet. If it is then the land will have security guards keeping people from getting anywhere near. Having it be the entrance to the place where the Ones Who Came Before landed or their ship or a temple built by Native Americans would be sweet.

My theory is different though. Remember The Truth video from AC2? Of course. I believe those coordinates are the original site of Eden. The location Adam and Eve stole the Apple and escaped from, with the aid of an unknown entity too perhaps. It will be a massive underground complex with possible Pieces of Eden left behind, or still in the assembly process, able to be easily completed and reverse engineered. The whole place is probably capable of flying away too.

Just a theory, but what do you think? I'm really curious about these coordinates in real life. Whatever place it really is could give us a lot of insight. Secret Societies own private land everywhere for various reasons. I want to know who owns the plot of land and what it's used for today if anything and any history it may have. Maybe nothing at all, but worth a look.

Any New Yorkers willing to form a team and go investigate? I live in Washington State, or I'd have gone already myself! Please help a curious fellow out.

Eden is Located in Africa, that is were it is thought to have been in real life. Also if u watch "The Truth" you can see Mt Kilimanjaro in the background which is on the border on Tansania and Kenya. Which also links to the origin of Humans as most early human fossls are found in Kenya AKA Eden.

Liu_Jian
03-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by iNEEDSmyINSIDES:
@ Liu_Jian

While I don't think it has ever been confirmed that the gift can be passed down by a female relative, it is probable that the statues found in the sanctuary at Monteriggioni are direct ancestors of Desmond and so would share the gift. Of which Amunet and Iltani are females.

I also believe that there is nothing to suggest
otherwise.

That's a good point. I do recall seeing a female statue in the Sanctuary.We'll see how it plays out. Sooner rather than later hopefully

Evan52395
03-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Turin is sometimes called the "cradle of Italian liberty". Liberty...what the assassin's fight for...what could be unlocked in visiting the underground Temple (if what we need is there).

Turin is also known for the home of the "Shroud of Turin" which is probably what we're going there to find. Maybe to revive Lucy?

The Egyptian Museum of Turin is also very famous and can have some clues.

And this (http://www.witchology.com/contents/interviews/turin_hell.php) article is pretty interesting about Satanic worship being a huge deal in Turin. Earlier someone had said maybe it's a meeting place. Maybe for the illuminati?

Anyway, that just some info to stimulate theories.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-16-2011, 05:13 AM
@Evan52395
But those points are related to Turin, Italy and not Turin, USA?

tuckerdwz2025
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
So after reading all these posts I sort of went down a wormhole on the coordinates, and found something pretty cool I think. As some other have noted, south of the coordinates is Rome, New York. When I was looking at the coordinates and Rome on Bing Maps I also noticed that there was a Florence New York nearby. That's cool I thought. So I looked into it a little more using the distance calculator and low and behold the three points make an almost perfect Pythagorean triangle. Either a crazy coincidence or a very nice tie in to the DLC.
Here is the map with my notations. ENJOY! http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/tuckerdwz2025/acbtrianglenotations.jpg

SquarePolo27
03-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Does anyone think the second voice is subject 16. He didn't want Desmond to go into the animus in the first place.

Eurostar7
03-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Who knows, Sticker704. It could be a lot of people LOL I think Subject 16 is still alive, the blood he wrote on the walls and the floor in AC1 were in red when you activate Eagle Eye. Means it is enemy blood, templar blood. Subject 16 most likely killed a lot of Abstergo workers in his attempt to escape and wrote in their blood to leave clues behind.

If Subject 16 had severe bleeding effect, that means he inherited most of his ancestor's fighting abilities.

Anyway, im surprised nobody is talking about Brutus and his Romulus Scrolls. I posted in the Tips and Hints section about it, i didnt want to post a lot of spoilers on here and get in trouble or something lol

Evan52395
03-16-2011, 02:43 PM
@Evan52395
But those points are related to Turin, Italy and not Turin, USA?
...? Why? Are we talking about USA because I've never heard of those places in US? (honest question)

tuckerdwz2025
03-16-2011, 03:09 PM
we're talking about the USA b/c that is where the gps coordinates are. They happen to be near the town of Turin, NY. Also nearby are the cities of Rome and Florence. All three of which are also in Italy and relevant to the game.

charleroi66
03-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by tuckerdwz2025:
So after reading all these posts I sort of went down a wormhole on the coordinates, and found something pretty cool I think. As some other have noted, south of the coordinates is Rome, New York. When I was looking at the coordinates and Rome on Bing Maps I also noticed that there was a Florence New York nearby. That's cool I thought. So I looked into it a little more using the distance calculator and low and behold the three points make an almost perfect Pythagorean triangle. Either a crazy coincidence or a very nice tie in to the DLC.
Here is the map with my notations. ENJOY! http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/tuckerdwz2025/acbtrianglenotations.jpg

That triangle points at Williamstown. ...coincidence, i think not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Evan52395
03-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by tuckerdwz2025:
we're talking about the USA b/c that is where the gps coordinates are. They happen to be near the town of Turin, NY. Also nearby are the cities of Rome and Florence. All three of which are also in Italy and relevant to the game.
Well, that's somewhat confusing. Thanks.

CRUDFACE
03-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Who knows, Sticker704. It could be a lot of people LOL I think Subject 16 is still alive, the blood he wrote on the walls and the floor in AC1 were in red when you activate Eagle Eye. Means it is enemy blood, templar blood. Subject 16 most likely killed a lot of Abstergo workers in his attempt to escape and wrote in their blood to leave clues behind.

If Subject 16 had severe bleeding effect, that means he inherited most of his ancestor's fighting abilities.

Anyway, im surprised nobody is talking about Brutus and his Romulus Scrolls. I posted in the Tips and Hints section about it, i didnt want to post a lot of spoilers on here and get in trouble or something lol

That blood is red because it's blood. The message Ezio left at Monteriggioni is red, but of course he isn't an enemy. He did the same trick around the last level to. And blood isn't red in eagle vision, only the enemy, people who'd hurt you. Blood doesn't guarantee a person's wickedness, his actions, motives and slight biology do.

Plus, Abstergo, who had him confirmed that he was dead as well as Lucy. I think Alive just means he exist. Even if that does mean he's just data...

Eurostar7
03-16-2011, 10:37 PM
The message Ezio left wasnt his blood if its glowing red.

Maybe you didnt understand me. lol The blood, aside from being red itself, in AC1 was GLOWING red when you activate Eagle Vision, just like the footprints outside of the Auditore Villa when Desmond awakes from the Animus in ACB. When something is glowing RED, anything at all, it means it is directly involved with your enemy, the Templars.

In AC1 the blood wasnt only in the 'dorm room' that Subject 16 (and Desmond) was staying in, but it was also on the outside where the Animus was, all over the floor. That is not possible to do after you lost a few gallons of blood back in the dorm room.

Anything that glows red in Eagle Vision means its BAD lol

Inorganic9_2
03-17-2011, 05:12 AM
what exactly is the significance of 900? :s Also, that looks like an equilateral triangle to me.

tuckerdwz2025
03-17-2011, 06:26 AM
The 900 in itself isn't necessarily important, it's only relevant that it fits the form for a Pythagorean triangle.
(A^2)+(B^2) = (C^2). A far as the shape of the triangle, it's orientation on the screen makes it a little harder to see, but the angle closest to Florence is a right angle.

Saar Ben Kiki
03-17-2011, 07:49 AM
GUYS LOOKS WHAT I JUST NOTICED!!!
http://i54.tinypic.com/dgjfhh.jpg
THE SHROUD OF TURIN
yep, its MENTIONED in god damn f'ing project legacy!!!
this is 100% coincidence free!
"Greatest mystery or clever hoax"
Damn, sounds like ubisoft wants us confused
also, in the mnemonic requirements you have:
(From left to right)
1.Jesus of nazareth
2.Jacques De Molay (whos that?)
3.Geoffroi De Charny(Whos that?)
4. Cesare Borgia

So... some1 mind researching on these two guys? I specifically have no clue who they are..

Edit:
Ok, some self-research:
A.
Jacques De Molay is a templar,
"James of Molay (French: Jacques de Molay) (c. 1240/1250 – March 1314[1]) was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, leading the Order from April 20, 1292 until the Order was dissolved by order of Pope Clement V in 1312.[2] Though little is known of his actual life and deeds except for his last years as Grand Master, he is the best known Templar, along with the Order's founder and first Grand Master, Hugues de Payens (1070–1136). Jacques de Molay's goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades. "
i'd suggest looking at this link here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay reading more because in this link its mentioned that he visited france(the rumored place for ac3)
and the shroud is mentioned here as well as a "legend"

"Authors of best-selling fiction often weave legends around the life and legacy of Jacques de Molay, claiming with little or no proof that Molay was a key figure connected to other stories of mystery. In the 2001 pseudohistorical book, The Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shroud, and the Great Secret of Freemasonry, is a claim that the Turin Shroud is actually an image of Jacques de Molay, not of Jesus Christ as is more commonly speculated. There is no reliable basis for saying that the Shroud depicts Molay. However, there does seem to be a connection between the provenance of the Shroud of Turin and the Templars. The French Knight Geoffroi de Charny's widow, Jeanne de Vergy, is the first reliably recorded owner of the Turin shroud. Some believe that her husband of similar name was nephew to Geoffroi de Charney, Preceptor of Normandy for the Knights Templar, and the associate of Jacques de Molay who was both sentenced to lifetime imprisonment with him, and then burned at the stake with him in 1314 after both proclaimed their innocence."
damn its all f'ing connected even geoffroi de charny is mentioned..

B.Geoffroi De Charny seems to me like he is a templar.. and its mentioned in wikipedia that he held the shroud of turin
"Geoffroi de Charny (c. 1300? – d. 19 September 1356) was a French knight and author of at least three works on chivalry. Geoffroi was a knight in the service of King John II of France and a founding member of the Order of the Star, an order of chivalry founded on 6 November 1351 by John II of France in imitation of the Order of the Garter (1347) by Edward III of England. He was also the carrier of the Oriflamme, the standard of the crown of France, an immensely privileged, not to mention dangerous, honour, as it made the holder a key target of enemy forces on the battlefield. Geoffroi de Charny was perhaps Europe's premiere knight during his lifetime, with a reputation for not only skill at arms but also piety and honour. In the atmosphere of the Hundred Years' War - a climate poisonous to chivalry - he can be seen as the last of a dying breed in a period where the aristocratic baggage of armoured knights was being replaced by the harsh practicalities of professional soldiering. It was said that in his time he was known as a "true and perfect Knight".[1]
Geoffroi de Charny and his wife Jeanne de Vergy are the first reliably recorded owners of the Turin Shroud."

C.
About the shroud of turin in wikipedia it is mentioned that the shroud is held in a royal chapel in turin,italy
so in 2011 the shroud was actually CLOSE to desmond... maybe ubi added something that happened about it in the past days.

so fact about the shroud is that people thing its jesus in it, thats why jesus is mentioend here and a legend is that its actually De Molay and not jesus... but question is, how cesare borgia is related? maybe he had the shroud or sorta?

Saar Ben Kiki
03-17-2011, 08:04 AM
edit:
another mystery found about the shroud related to cesare borgia is found here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/996092-/57668434
"As many of know, Cesare claimed that nobody could kill him. We were all trying to figure out whether he was telling the truth, or if this was just another example of his massive egomania.

Well, I believe he was telling the truth. I'll explain below, but first.... OBLIGATORY SPOILER WARNING.

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE HOLIDAYS SECTION, THE ITALIAN WARS SECTION, AND CHAPTER 2 OF THE ROME SECTION IN PROJECT LEGACY!

Got that out of the way? Good.

Anyway, for all you Project Legacy players, you may have noticed that in the Mnemonics section of your Equipment screen, there is a Shroud of Turin Mnemonic under the Holidays section. To get this Mnemonic you have to get the Jesus of Nazereth, Jacques De Molay, Geoffroi De Charley, and Cesare Borgia components.

As you know, according to Project Legacy, the Shroud of Turin has healing properties. In Project Legacy, the Shroud was taken by the Assassins when they assassinated Francesco Vecellio. The shroud was then taken to Monterrigione where it was buried under the villa for many years until it was discovered by Mario Auditore. Auditore gave it to his Assassin brothers to be stored in an undisclosed location. The Assassin Perrotto Calderon betrayed his order, took the shroud and used it to heal his son, Giovanni Borgia (who ironically eventually became an Assassin).

The problem was Calderon had fathered his child with Lucrezia Borgia. Cesare found out about the affair and the child. Cesare tracked down Calderon, killed him and took Giovanni as his own son. But that's not the only thing he took..... he also took the Shroud of Turin!

Remember those Mnemonic components above? Those are all people who used the shroud to heal themselves from the brink of death. Note that one of them is Cesare Borgia!

So it appears that what Cesare said was true. No one could kill him, because he had the Shroud to heal him.

So.... does anyone think Cesare had the Shroud with him when he was thrown off the castle walls by Ezio? Or is there a problem with my theory?
---"

if i would sum it up
everything comes together:
the shroud of turin is related to cesare borgia ,jesus, a known templar and another guy
it is held in turin,italy
but what it has to do with turin new york?

DAMN THIS MYSTERY IS MIND BLOWINGGGGGGGGG

Geinref
03-17-2011, 08:27 AM
I remember someone on the forum explaining the reason why Cesare meant when he said "I can't die, no man can kill me" (or something like that). Well this user on here said that the reason is that ezio is no ordinary man, probably because his bloodine is half of TWCB. That's why I think Cesare does end up dying, maybe the apple couldn't show Ezio killing him, hence the reason why he wasn't scared fighting him.

tuckerdwz2025
03-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Found this snippet on main AC wiki. "Patrice Désilets, former series' creative director, said that the series has always been planned as a trilogy. He also commented on the story of Assassin's Creed III, saying that it will focus on Assassins' quest to prevent the end of the world in 2012 and their race against time to find temples built by "those who came before".

After reading this, it makes sense to me that the next game could be set in 2012 with more of the gameplay being from Desmond's point of view. By the end of Brotherhood he has most if not all of the abilities of his ancestors so he seems "ready." A link between the parallel cities in Italy in the US could be used to help the transition, so that we're not just all of a sudden jumping to the US.

Razrback16
03-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Man I really hope the next game isn't the last...

Geinref
03-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
Man I really hope the next game isn't the last...

I hope it's the last for subject 17. I wouldn't mind them making games for another subject.

CRUDFACE
03-17-2011, 11:29 AM
The message Ezio left wasnt his blood if its glowing red.

Maybe you didnt understand me. lol The blood, aside from being red itself, in AC1 was GLOWING red when you activate Eagle Vision, just like the footprints outside of the Auditore Villa when Desmond awakes from the Animus in ACB. When something is glowing RED, anything at all, it means it is directly involved with your enemy, the Templars.

In AC1 the blood wasnt only in the 'dorm room' that Subject 16 (and Desmond) was staying in, but it was also on the outside where the Animus was, all over the floor. That is not possible to do after you lost a few gallons of blood back in the dorm room.

Anything that glows red in Eagle Vision means its BAD lol

No, I understood you perfectly. And that's why you're wrong.

See, why would Desmond's enemies, the templars leave the main clue as to how to open the vault in the end? When even they don't know? Why does Desmond only see the bloody footprints of Ezio on the ground in Monteriggioni where Ezio dragged himself up the stairs? Why are there assassin symbols painted on the walls on the last temple in the game? Because Ezio marked him with his blood. Plus, subject 16 used a mixture of other girl's blood (who was an assassin, a freind of Lucy. Therefore a good guy) and his blood to make those glyphs in AC1.

Only people who directly glow red are enemies. L-O-L

CRUDFACE
03-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by SaarBenKiki:
edit:
another mystery found about the shroud related to cesare borgia is found here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/996092-/57668434
"As many of know, Cesare claimed that nobody could kill him. We were all trying to figure out whether he was telling the truth, or if this was just another example of his massive egomania.

Well, I believe he was telling the truth. I'll explain below, but first.... OBLIGATORY SPOILER WARNING.

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE HOLIDAYS SECTION, THE ITALIAN WARS SECTION, AND CHAPTER 2 OF THE ROME SECTION IN PROJECT LEGACY!

Got that out of the way? Good.

Anyway, for all you Project Legacy players, you may have noticed that in the Mnemonics section of your Equipment screen, there is a Shroud of Turin Mnemonic under the Holidays section. To get this Mnemonic you have to get the Jesus of Nazereth, Jacques De Molay, Geoffroi De Charley, and Cesare Borgia components.

As you know, according to Project Legacy, the Shroud of Turin has healing properties. In Project Legacy, the Shroud was taken by the Assassins when they assassinated Francesco Vecellio. The shroud was then taken to Monterrigione where it was buried under the villa for many years until it was discovered by Mario Auditore. Auditore gave it to his Assassin brothers to be stored in an undisclosed location. The Assassin Perrotto Calderon betrayed his order, took the shroud and used it to heal his son, Giovanni Borgia (who ironically eventually became an Assassin).

The problem was Calderon had fathered his child with Lucrezia Borgia. Cesare found out about the affair and the child. Cesare tracked down Calderon, killed him and took Giovanni as his own son. But that's not the only thing he took..... he also took the Shroud of Turin!

Remember those Mnemonic components above? Those are all people who used the shroud to heal themselves from the brink of death. Note that one of them is Cesare Borgia!

So it appears that what Cesare said was true. No one could kill him, because he had the Shroud to heal him.

So.... does anyone think Cesare had the Shroud with him when he was thrown off the castle walls by Ezio? Or is there a problem with my theory?
---"

if i would sum it up
everything comes together:
the shroud of turin is related to cesare borgia ,jesus, a known templar and another guy
it is held in turin,italy
but what it has to do with turin new york?

DAMN THIS MYSTERY IS MIND BLOWINGGGGGGGGG

Only two problems, only small ones though. Makes me think too hard sometimes. Darn this good series!

Okay, these are the problems.

-The Assassins tried to resurrect one of their own, Brutus with the shroud, but only his body was healed, not the mind. That is, if you wait to long.

Might be because Brutus was a hybrid like Ezio and Altair...but it wouldn't make sense for they're own objects not to work on themselves...

-In Project Legacy, the other assassins killed Calderon, not Cesare. Remember? He took a couple of them down with him when he died.

But man would it be awesome if that cape on his back would start glowing.

TwentyGlyphs
03-17-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't think Turin, NY has anything to do with the Shroud of Turin. I think the coordinates are exactly what the voices in the game say they are -- the location of another temple, which Desmond was told to find. The people you are with leave Desmond to head off to that temple themselves and do... something.

Based off all the clues in AC2 and Project Legacy, I can describe what's happened to the Shroud of Turin/Eden:

The Shroud appears to be a golden, flat, square piece of technology that has markings like the Apple of Eden. The Shroud was the golden fleece from the myth with Jason and the Argonauts, who likely first took it from a tree of TWCB. Later on, the Shroud was covered in red cloth and was Joseph's coat of many colors, then David of Israel's tunic when he fought Goliath. Somehow it ended up in the hands of friends of Brutus in 42 BC, and at this time it appears to no longer be red but faded white/yellowish in color.

Jesus obtained the Shroud and was killed for it. The Shroud was likely used to bring him back to life for a short time. The next time it shows up in history is when it becomes known as the Shroud of Turin. Ezio Auditore's ancestor has the real Shroud of Eden stolen and a forgery left in its place, taking it from Geoffroy de Charny in the 1300s. The Shroud is then hidden away under Monterrigioni to keep it away from mankind forever. The Shroud of Turin that is in Turin, Italy, is a forgery in the AC world.

Mario Auditore and Templars discover the Shroud is hidden under Monterrigioni in 1454, and it then gets taken to Agnadello, Italy for safekeeping. In 1498 Perotto Calderon assaults Agnadello and uses the Shroud to heal his son, Giovanni Borgia. He then puts the Shroud back in its box and leaves. He is killed by fellow Assassins for betraying the Order.

In 1509 Agnadello is attacked and the Shroud was likely taken by Niccolò di Pitigliano. In 1510 he was killed by the Assassin Francesco Vecellio, who took the Shroud back. After this, Project Legacy is silent on the Shroud until most likely World War II, when a man working for a company buys the Shroud from someone in Milano, Italy. The memory mentions a metal company logo dangling from his keychain, so he could be working for Abstergo.

I agree that Cesare Borgia must have something to do with the Shroud because of his mention in the mnemonic set, but what his connection could be is not known beyond that. The Shroud was likely in Agnadello at the time of his death.

I'm thinking that the Shroud may be the precursor to the Animus. The Shroud appears to contain the DNA/consciousness of many people; people who were staring at Niccolò di Pitigliano when he wrapped himself in it. An image of the last person to use it also seems to burn into the cloth.

Giovanni Borgia exhibits Bleeding Effect symptoms as a child, has dreams with memories of his father (who never used the Shroud himself) and Brutus (who was wrapped in the Shroud) and also has an imaginary companion who appears to be a real consciousness residing in his head trying to help the Assassins. If Abstergo ended up with the Shroud in the 1940s, they may have used it to create the Animus.

NuclearFuss
03-17-2011, 03:03 PM
I already asked this in the Stickied feedback thread, but nobody's posting there so I'll ask here as well. Can someone explain what the two new single player gameplay features are? I've noticed that you can throw smokebombs at people from a distance now when you lock on to them. I assume that's one of them. I can't figure out the second.... is it the Drachen armour? (i'm so glad that's in there now btw ) But that's a skin and not really a gameplay feature so I doubt it.

Also I think the fact that there's a Turin, Florence and Rome in NY was just used to show the advancement of civilization. Think about it, the Crusades and the Renaissance were both two crucial eras in human history. And, with America currently being one of the most powerful countries in the world,it makes sense to have something interesting happening there.

TwentyGlyphs
03-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
I already asked this in the Stickied feedback thread, but nobody's posting there so I'll ask here as well. Can someone explain what the two new single player gameplay features are? I've noticed that you can throw smokebombs at people from a distance now when you lock on to them. I assume that's one of them. I can't figure out the second.... is it the Drachen armour? (i'm so glad that's in there now btw ) But that's a skin and not really a gameplay feature so I doubt it.

People have been saying you could always throw smoke bombs at people. I never tried it or thought to try it before, so I can't confirm that. But I think the 2 new gameplay features are meant to be the Hazard dice game at the Thieves Guild and the puzzle elements of putting together the clues from Leonardo's paintings.

NuclearFuss
03-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Well. Isn't that a let down. I was hoping for something bigger.

misterB2001
03-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Surely the gps showing Turin simply means that the next game will take place in Turin? After all the 3 places on that map that form the triangle are Rome, Florence & Turin.

Florence, the main city in AC2, Rome the main city in AC:B and Turin the main city of the next game?

Makes sense to me.

sny83
03-20-2011, 11:07 AM
While Turin, NY seems to be the most plausible the location pointed out by the coordinates (and the one that can easily be tied into the lore of the AC series), let's not overlook the fact that they aren't actually the coordinates as described by Da Vinci and the in-game subtitles.

The coordinates for the hole/lake in Turin, NY are: 43.655278, -75.461667 (note the negative sign!)

The coordinates 43.655278, 75.461667 denote a place in Kazakhstan: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=...43.655278,+75.461667 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=43.655278,+75.461667)

The place itself is pretty unremarkable, so even though these are the real coordinates mentioned in the game, I think the temple - or whatever is actually there - is at the other one. Nonetheless, this location might be worth investigating as well.

EDIT: To get the degree decimal version of the coordinates from the degree minutes seconds version, I used the following converter: http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bi...DDDMMSS-decimal.html (http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/DDDMMSS-decimal.html)

Dratsablive
03-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Had an interesting "Glitch" during my playthrough of the DLC. Right before I entered the vault to rescue Leonardo, I noticed a L on my map. So I go to Leonardo's bench and he is there but said he had nothing left to make me.

How can he be in two places at the same time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-21-2011, 02:28 AM
@misterB2001
The towns linked together by the right angle triangle are in America so the Rome and Florence are not the same as the locations from the last two games.

@dratsablive
Leonardo says the coordinates are: 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W.

By giving us the N and W it allows us to locate the exact position which is the small lake in New York State. It cuts out any ambiguity of the coordinates.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/ineedmyinsides/Map1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/ineedmyinsides/map2.jpg

misterB2001
03-21-2011, 02:42 AM
@ ineedsmyinsides

Yeah i know the co-ordinates are in USA, but the fact that the pythagorean (spelling?) Stuff has made an appearance and the co-ordinates show a place called Turin, its probably Ubisofts way of a little teaser towards the next game without making it too obvious.

I'm completely convinced that the next game will see Ezio travel to Torino in the next game, although I could be catastrophically wrong!

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-21-2011, 02:51 AM
@ misterB2001
Sorry I had misunderstood you, so many people seem to be confused to the exact location of these coordinates.

Ezio wasn't bothered about the coordinates and even said they were meant for someone else, that being the people in 2012 who said they have the location of the temple and were going to head there.

I think this location will only play out in 2012, but like you said whether it is in the USA or backhanded clue to Turin, Italy remains to be seen.

Thinking about it Turin, Italy would make more sense because if Jupiter has to come into play his temple would have to be a Roman temple located in Italy.

misterB2001
03-21-2011, 04:02 AM
I love the whole 'shrouded in secrecy' feel to all the AC games. The devs keep giving us hints so we keep guessing, the blow us away with something completely different. I love this game.

Razrback16
03-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by misterB2001:
I love the whole 'shrouded in secrecy' feel to all the AC games. The devs keep giving us hints so we keep guessing, the blow us away with something completely different. I love this game.

Yep that's one of the best things about it is all the mysterious nature of the missions and story. Hope this next game isn't the last!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

charleroi66
03-21-2011, 08:30 AM
@ misterB2001
Sorry I had misunderstood you, so many people seem to be confused to the exact location of these coordinates.

Ezio wasn't bothered about the coordinates and even said they were meant for someone else, that being the people in 2012 who said they have the location of the temple and were going to head there.

I think this location will only play out in 2012, but like you said whether it is in the USA or backhanded clue to Turin, Italy remains to be seen.

Thinking about it Turin, Italy would make more sense because if Jupiter has to come into play his temple would have to be a Roman temple located in Italy.

Possibly. Other cultures had deities.. such as the Native Americans and Aztec's. Which i think the game story implies that all these ancient gods were infact based on these previous beings on earth, not specific to roman higher-beings (which bear in mind were mostly lifted from Greek and Egyptian mythology).

Native american gods (http://meta-religion.com/World_Religions/Ancient_religions/North_america/native_american_gods.htm)

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Just realised that Jupiter's temple is on Capitoline Hill in Rome, so that could possibly rule out a Turin connection to him.

Nothing actually says that he will make an appearance at all and like you say he could indeed appear as a god from another religion e.g. Zeus or Odin.

sny83
03-21-2011, 02:08 PM
@iNEEDSmyINSIDES

@dratsablive
Leonardo says the coordinates are: 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W.

By giving us the N and W it allows us to locate the exact position which is the small lake in New York State. It cuts out any ambiguity of the coordinates.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/ineedmyinsides/Map1.jpg

First off, you responded to the wrong guy, he wasn't mentioning coordinates at all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moving on, you quoted the correct coordinates from Da Vinci, entered the correct ones in the Bing search bar, but failed to notice that - like most other american map sites - it auto-corrected your input to -75 degrees. You can even see the - sign on the map you just linked. If you enter the values in the Degree decimal format - as suggested by the Google Maps FAQ as well - you will get the correct(?) location to show on the map.

TwentyGlyphs
03-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by sny83:
First off, you responded to the wrong guy, he wasn't mentioning coordinates at all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moving on, you quoted the correct coordinates from Da Vinci, entered the correct ones in the Bing search bar, but failed to notice that - like most other american map sites - it auto-corrected your input to -75 degrees. You can even see the - sign on the map you just linked. If you enter the values in the Degree decimal format - as suggested by the Google Maps FAQ as well - you will get the correct(?) location to show on the map.

The reason the 75 changes to a negative number on the final map is because it's 75 degrees WEST, which is a negative number since that's left of the Prime Meridian. If it was 75 27 42 E, then it would be a positive 75 on the final map. Same is true for the latitude North and South -- if the coordinates had 43 39 19 S, the final number would be -43.6552777...

Entering the values in degree decimal format just converts the 75 27 42 to 75.4616666... It converts the last two numbers, which are given in minutes and seconds of arc, into a fractional decimal of 1 degree.

So basically the coordinates given in the game use a more verbose form of the latitude and longitude system, and computer systems convert those figures into simple decimal numbers, and positive or negative numbers to indicate North, South, East, or West. The coordinates as given in-game do indeed point to this spot in New York state. There's no reason to try to reverse them and think those are the real coordinates they meant. That's why the North and West portions of the coordinates are there, to specify exactly the spot on the planet those coordinates refer to.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Sorry dratsablive, my bad.

@ coreyplayspiano thankyou for further explaining.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sny83
03-21-2011, 04:30 PM

The reason the 75 changes to a negative number on the final map is because it's 75 degrees WEST, which is a negative number since that's left of the Prime Meridian. If it was 75 27 42 E, then it would be a positive 75 on the final map.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up, I completely forgot about the letters when jotting down the coordinates during the cutscene, focusing only on the numbers. I even wondered why the subtitles said 'W' when the word we usually use for longitude where I live is "eastern longitude". Pardon me while I go look for my foot-in-mouth device. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Saqaliba
03-21-2011, 11:16 PM
I believe you will find that this has to do with the Bonaparte's. For starters, Napolean and family where not French. They were born Italian; therein lies the first link.

Then also, the phrygian cap was iconographic emblem of freedom for both the French and the American Revolutionaries. So where is the connections between the Bonapares and the Americans? Freemasonry for starters but specifically. That location you all been pointing out. The one Leonardo mentions. That is Bonaparte Lake. It was named after Joseph Bonaparte, Napolean's older brother.

The story goes as such. Napolean put his brother in charge of Naples (the place Ezio travelled to) and then Joseph became the King of Spain. When Napolean's empire came to an end, Joseph fleed from Europe in fear of being assassinated. Where did he go? He went to America. He boarded a ship with a psuedonym and winged it to America because he knew that this was the most unlikely place to be tracked down.

Then he started getting chummy with the American elite. He was never made an American citizen but he was allowed to buy 1000's of acres of land, specifically in New Jersey, where he built a monster mansion where he hosted wild parties for his elitist American guests... including the 6th president of America. He also built a series of Underground passage-ways leading to the lake!!!! Some of them still exist:

Here is one from Point Breeze; his ghetto:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/Bordentown_Joseph_Bonaparte_002.jpg .

Next thing is that Napolean himself actually wanted to revive the concept of the Roman empire and so his conquest actually took him to the furthest regions of the world from Egypt to Russia, which means the chances are our Assassin's may well get to visit many other countries in this next game and if there is the possibility of memories within memories, they may even lead Desmond to Ancient Egypt etc.

Now, Napolean was poisoned, and Joseph actually took with him the Crown Jewels of Spain which apparently he buried!! Therin lies the apple. He also was an immense art collector, he had one of the biggest art collections in America including one of Da Vinci's!

Here is a more interesting thing also. New York was actually the capital of America back then and Joseph certainly had his associations with the fore-fathers or at least that is a plausible stretch for the Assassin's Creed series... but what's more; he ended up returning to Italy to visit his family and wife where upon he died at Santa Croce in Florence!

I reckon our new protagonist will be hot on the trail of the Napolean family as Ezio was on the Borgia. I see the potential for another 2 chapters/possibly 3 for this next official instalment. The first two would focus on the French Revolution and Napolean's expansion of his empire to other countries of the world. This was a significant colonisation in the middle east after all. Then the 3rd chapter would be a bit like brotherhood - only this time it would focus on Joseph Bonaparte's conquest in America. This would be the first chapter of the Assassin's finding the new world and setting up relations and recruiting in the United States... this would also see the Templars forming the Freemasonry Fatherhood. I think it very likely that William is Desmond's father and that his ancestry will be Traced to the next protagonist arriving in America - Williams-town!!!

I think we may even get some back-history of Desmond himself in the form of his own memories whilst in the Animus - for example; his escape from the Farm - probably in New York?

misterB2001
03-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Lake Bonaparte is 40 mile away from the coordinates given in the game. Nice try though!

Saqaliba
03-22-2011, 05:22 PM
That co-ordinates are where Bonaparte first lived when he arrived. He moved to New Jersey later on.

I think it safe to say that most of the clues point to the Bonapartes. The Phyrigian Cap & now this location which is so close to where Joseph Bonaparte set up his home on US soil. One of leading politicians in the period, Lazare Carnot was to be critical in the formation of the French Revolutionary Army.If not for Carnot, the modern waging of war with mass armies and strategic planning would not exist. He was instrumental in the expansion of the Bonaparte Empire; furthermore, he was a mathemetician and a scientist and studied at Mezieres School of Engineering where he met Benjamin Franklin. Lazare's Son Sadi Carnot is known as the "Father of Thermodynamics" which applies the conservation of energy to machine cylces. A highly important moment in technological advancement. You can see where this is going, since Assassin's Creed is generally following the path of Inventions and technological control of civilisations using the power of Those Who Came Before - i.e. Pieces of Eden.

And this is where Benjamin Franklin fits in. He was also an inventor and as we have mentioned, new Senior Carnot from University. He was a major figure in the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity as well as being the first United States Ambassador to France! But most of all, he was one of the Founding Fathers of the USA and is even dubbed The First American" for his campaigning for colonial unity.

Here, is an interesting factor. Benjamin Franklin had an illegitamite son called William who is known for assisting Benjamin in his famous kite experiment - the whole electricity thing. William I was torn between his Father's patriotism to Founding the United States and his loyalty to the Monarchy from which his Father Benjamin was splitting to form 'united' states. William I spilt from his father and was arrested for siding with the Loyalists (i.e. Assassins!?) and helping form guerilla attacks upon the formation of the Nation. He too had an illegitimate son called William. William Temple Franklin was believed to have been conceived at Middle Temple in England; which is the western part of 'The Temple' which used to be the headquarters of the Knights Templar until they were dissolved in 1312! His father, William I was a student there!

And so... here is my theory. Both Williams were the product of illegitamacy. I am thinking that these Templar Father's are actually having sex with Assassin women, but the son's are becoming involved in Templarism until William spilts to rejoin the Assassin's. I'm reckoning that their is some importance to a Templar/Assassin blood relation (i.e. EVE - MRCA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve)?). I also think that our 'William'(Miles) is of this lineage - one-side tracing Altair-Ezio, from Syria, to Dante to Ezio to the new protagonist. The other tracing to a Templar lineage (like how Altair slept with the Templar; Maria) - thus our man Desmond's place is caught between the two sides. I think the 'Farm' is either in New York or New Jersey (which William Franklin I was governor of & where also Joseph Bonapart lived with all his hidden maze of tunnels leading to 'Temples' under lakes!)

The Franklins did make alot of trips back and forth from France! Maybe the Loyalists aka. Assassins are not protecting a 'Monarchy' but an artifact in possession of the Monarchy, keeping the Templars at expanding their power-controlling empire.

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-23-2011, 01:07 AM
I haven't really researched the coordinates or anything like that but just on the emails that are sent by William if you start the sequence before you finish the game are interesting and there are a lot of speculation that this email sent by William that mentions Lucy could mean she survived the stabbing?

What do you all think of this theory as I have read most of the pages on here and they all seem to focus on the temple so I was just wondering what theories you have character wise.... sorry if someone has mentioned this just thought would be good for some more opinions.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-23-2011, 03:25 AM
@Ultim4teSurviv4
There are two different ways of accessing The DaVinci Disappearance depending on if you have completed the main story or not.

If you have finished the game you get some audio that explains the restored memories.

If you have NOT finished the game you get an email from William M. If this is the case you have not yet stabbed Lucy so she is indeed still alive.

Also, we have spent alot of time talking about the coordinates of this temple but (I don't think anyone has mentioned that) there is nothing at the location.

Either it has been destroyed (which makes you wonder what the point of travelling there is), it is underground or there is some trickery to be done with the coordinates.

Razrback16
03-23-2011, 06:14 AM
Thanks for all the back-history Saq -- really hope this leads into 2-3 more games. Such an awesome franchise.

Saqaliba
03-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Bah. I am a Hermeticist. I have studied the art of Alchemy for a while now and Ubisoft shine a terrible light on history in that regards. For example; the Pythagorean tradition was done quite poor IMO. I would have thought that they would have held fast the Hermetic Tradition more to the Assassin's causes - in fact it was Lorenzo Magnifico himself who first commissioned the translations of the Corpus Hermeticum via Marsilo Ficino. I was totally expecting Giovanni Pico Mirandola to be a character in this series! In fact; they opted to translate those text from Greek to Latin even before the works of Plato! Seems like the Assassins in Ubisofts eyes are only ultra-nice humanists - the darker side of the Medici empire IMO... one that did indeed lead to the Declaration of our so called Liberty. Bah. If only they knew the real secrets of Pythagoreans. 53 is in line with 72 and 37... the angle of the summit is a stone (ABN) not an apple. More like a rotten pomegranate if you want to summon up Kabbalistic Kites on DMT :P

Uber-Soft is run by Templars. They are feeding us false history!

SAVMATIC
03-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Bah. I am a Hermeticist. I have studied the art of Alchemy for a while now and Ubisoft shine a terrible light on history in that regards. For example; the Pythagorean tradition was done quite poor IMO. I would have thought that they would have held fast the Hermetic Tradition more to the Assassin's causes - in fact it was Lorenzo Magnifico himself who first commissioned the translations of the Corpus Hermeticum via Marsilo Ficino. I was totally expecting Giovanni Pico Mirandola to be a character in this series! In fact; they opted to translate those text from Greek to Latin even before the works of Plato! Seems like the Assassins in Ubisofts eyes are only ultra-nice humanists - the darker side of the Medici empire IMO... one that did indeed lead to the Declaration of our so called Liberty. Bah. If only they knew the real secrets of Pythagoreans. 53 is in line with 72 and 37... the angle of the summit is a stone (ABN) not an apple. More like a rotten pomegranate if you want to summon up Kabbalistic Kites on DMT :P

Uber-Soft is run by Templars. They are feeding us false history!

I totally agree. I thought for sure they would mention more about Sacred Geometry...?
And the portrayal of Hermeticists was definitely odd and not in line with what you would expect from the AC story. Maybe they were just being lazy with this DLC...
Also your other posts were great, i have been saying the next couple games are clearly gonna be tied to France, and people ***** about it but it will clearly be some of the most intriguing story yet.

Rakudaton
03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:

Hey, I found your marbles. Looks like you must have lost them.

charleroi66
03-23-2011, 04:35 PM
^ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Apparently in the AC canon, George washington is a templar (as a Freemason). Which confuses me, i would have anticipated were the story to ever go that direction, the american revolution would be seen as a struggle against the mean old George III (etc etc) to become a free independent nation. But the assassins would be opposed to that?
Making George washington a villian must be commercial suicide, surely?

Saqaliba
03-23-2011, 09:27 PM
ted were the story to ever go that direction, the American revolution would be seen as a struggle against the mean old George III (etc etc) to become a free independent nation. But the assassins would be opposed to that?

Making George Washington a villain must be commercial suicide, surely?

Not necessarily. For starters George Washington was a Freemason and that connects him to the Templars.He also fought alongside a French General who was a critical piece in the whole American Revolution. General Lafayette; also a Freemason and furthermore it was Lafayette who wrote up the draft of the "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen"; the one mentioned by Shaund at the finale of Brotherhood - the one with the Illuminated Eye and Phrygian Cap.

Lafayette was also a frequent guess at Joseph Bonaparte's house. Oh and also interesting is that the founder of the F.B.I. - Charles Joseph Bonaparte - was the grand-son of Napolean Bonaparte's other brother Jerome.

Try not to picture this as the liberation from Monarchy, but picture it more like the Templars forming secret relations with the French Empire as they both rise to power and use the name 'liberty' for their conquest to power. The Templars are forming the United States in order to be able to control the world and the declaration of independence is merely a tool to numb the people so that they can control them. Using the Pieces of Eden to form a technologically based society to control their minds. What do you think Televisions are. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The Borgia where trying to utilize the apple and DaVinci's inventions to advance the technology of their time and now the Franco-Americans will be doing it in this next game. While Napoleon is out con-questing the world, his Brother will be on US soil aiding the American Templars, like Washington, Franklin etc. - the Founding Fathers (of Understanding).

ThaWhistle
03-25-2011, 09:17 PM
The formation of the US seems like it would fit perfectly in the series.

Whether or not it does, I'd bet huge amounts of money that the series ends up in North America.

diablo-nero
03-27-2011, 09:26 AM
??????????!? ????? ????, ??????? ? ????? ???? ?????. ?????? ?? ???? ???????????? ?? ??? ???. ??????? ???? ??? ????????, ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?????. ????? ??? ??? ???????????.

umairnadeem
03-27-2011, 02:32 PM
the hole is called the black river.
go to google maps and search black river... it shows that exact same hole.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_River_(New_York)

hmm.. interesting! just 4 days ago this happened:
http://lacrossetribune.com/new...f9-001cc4c002e0.html (http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/article_bd756b84-554b-11e0-a5f9-001cc4c002e0.html)

what say??

El_Sjietah
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by umairnadeem:
the hole is called the black river.
go to google maps and search black river... it shows that exact same hole.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_River_(New_York)

hmm.. interesting! just 4 days ago this happened:
http://lacrossetribune.com/new...f9-001cc4c002e0.html (http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/article_bd756b84-554b-11e0-a5f9-001cc4c002e0.html)

what say??

We've angered it. It should not be spoken of again!

Saqaliba
03-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Joseph Bonaparte purchased a approx. 24, 000 acres of wilderness in upstate NY on the Black River between Lake Ontario and the edge of Adirondack forest, for the accommodation of himself and friends during summer hunting trips. There is still a Lake Bonaparte there.

I'm a guessin' this purchase will incorporate into the game as the place where Joseph hides those there Spanish jewels (i.e. Piece of Eden)... specifically; under the lake, in a temple.

Colossus_1191
03-27-2011, 08:35 PM
The coma comment got me thinking. Maybe Subject 16 died while he was in the animus accessing memories. So his physical body died, but he still exists in memory. Thus, he is able to communicate to Desmond through Ezio, and possibly other common ancestors as well. Bah, it is so confusing.

The coordinates are interesting. So the guys say they are pretty much done with Desmond because they have what they need. So what other ancestor would we need to revisit at this point? The whole point of revisiting Ezio was to get the location of the apple, and they got that. And now these guys, whoever they may be, have the location of the temple that they "have been waiting for". So, what reason is there to go back in time again? Looks to me like it could be simply 2012 America and we play as Desmond, although obviously we should expect a twist.

Also, so I am clear on the timeline. Rodrigo died in 1503, and Cesare fled. Ezio hunts for him but to no avail, and returns to Rome in 1506. Thus the comments about Ezio having returned. I guess he goes through all this with Da Vinci and the pythagorean temple, and then uses the apple to find Cesare. In 1507, he kills Cesare and then hides the apple under the Colosseum. Or did he hide the apple before he killed Cesare? And then, when he is an old man, he returns to Monterigionni and goes into the sanctuary, for reasons we don't know yet. I would have to read a timeline to really follow all of this.

ThaWhistle
03-28-2011, 09:57 AM
its funny... in AC1 lucy said the templars ad the apple that Altair had(which was also the apple that Ezio had) but it was destroyed in the Denver International Airport incident.

UglyBunny
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
So i've read almost every bit of info I could find on these co-ordinates and all the speculation on the next game taking place during the French or American Revolution and everything makes a ton of sense, but two things keep bothering me.

Firstly has any proper AC puzzle been solvable by just throwing the first connection into Google and using the first result? How sure are we that the Co-ordinates are as arbitrary as just a plain location? Why would TWCB use the same GPS scale as we do? And when the temple was constructed, did the earth even look the same? Tectonic plates move, very slowly, but they do... Even though the Codex map and the GPS co-oords point to America I'm just not sure its that easy... I wouldn't put it past Ubi to use Co-oords that point to something close to what we think, when in reality they blow our minds with some code wich makes it all fit perfectly if you figure it out!

Secondly, why pythagoras? How is he related to the Assassin/Templar war, and what has his theory of the unifying number have to do with TWCB?

And finally a theory: I think Desmond's story will end in the next numbered iteration. The leaps in time have become too vast to support the core gameplay mechanics of free running and sword/close combat... We might see a great many "Brotherhood" like Title's with three but the 2012 disaster will be resolved. This can be a brilliant thing, mabe continuing the series with Desmond's son, who has to resolve the War after the crisis... Getting trained in brilliant era's like Pre-Biblical Egypt, Alexander the Great's War, some Greek Action? Mabe We'll see TWCB?

OK I'll stop rambling now... In conclusion, whatever happens I know Ubi will do something great!

Let me know what you guys think...

Da_Schtroumpf
04-06-2011, 05:09 PM
I've read everything that has been posted. I don't know much about the place pinpointed by the coordinates, but the region where it stands is the Homeland of the Mohawk tribe. In their legends, there is one that I found to be very interesting :

The discovery of Fire. Remember what leonardo said during the DLC? And what the pythagoreans are supposed to fight for? Sharing knowledge to everyone. Knowledge represented by the Fire.

Let's come back to our Mohawk legends. It is supposed that the secret of Fire was revealed in a cave, a "sacred place in the mountains". The mohawk have also a legend about a boy who became an Eagle, granting all his descendants the power to see through the spirit world and be the representatives of Freedom and Truth. Some words that ring a bell, huh?

There is plenty of mysticism around bonaparte's life, especially here in France. Everything has been written or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see the next clues leading us to the Native American folklore, much less known and therefor open to exploration ^^.

Saqaliba
04-07-2011, 01:08 AM
I think having a French Revolutionary team up with the American Indians to fight against the French/American rise of the 'New World' would be Amazing. I don't know how they could tie the ancestry of American Indians into the 'middle eastern/Italian' lineage. Perhaps a ship wrecked sailor.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
04-11-2011, 09:43 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/ineedmyinsides/TempleMap.jpg

The location seems to match the Codex map pretty well.

Saqaliba
04-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Nice. The fact that the location is relevant to Joseph Bonaparte's migration is amazing. Maybe that was planned.

I'm thinking The Secret History of America by Manly P. Hall would be an informative reading for where the game is heading.

Templar to Freemasons.

CEO_of_Abstergo
04-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Saqaliba is brilliant. A seer.

Yes, it's "just a game", just like so many humanity-changing works are "just books"...

If only you all knew how close to reality the story lines of AC truly are. The only real difference between fiction and what did happen in pivitol events machinated by our friendly fraternal sects: you don't really need a magic apple / PoE to persuade and control people, since human history shows it is quite easy to do so without it.

Only the "crazy" are sane in a world of separate monads. The stars are there for their perceived constellations, so connect the dots and harmonize.

playassassins1
05-11-2011, 01:45 PM
I just typed that adres in and found a temple near turin in italy maybe thats thenext location of a temple

Psychomiklos
05-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Oh dear am i the only one that can see that the "hole" is just shadow from the trees!!! Silly people!

PabloBruno
05-24-2011, 12:02 PM
It's not caused by the shadows of trees.

Here is the same 'hole' from two different satellite views:
http://s2.postimage.org/1m4yx5wv8/ACB1a_Google.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1m4yx5wv8/)

http://s2.postimage.org/1m5h42qas/ACB4a.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1m5h42qas/)

The second one clearly shows it to be some sort of hole, only this time full of water.

Just so you know I don't actually think this is where anything is buried or it is the site of an ancient tomb/PoE, etc. But I am impressed with what Ubisoft and the game developers/writers have done by releasing the map coordinates and getting people like us to look into it.

Lastly, as has been mentioned before, the 'hole', Rome and Florence do create a perfect triangle:

http://s2.postimage.org/1m5r1at9g/ACB3a.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1m5r1at9g/)

flam33
06-05-2011, 10:50 AM
The numbers were:

43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W

i checked the numbers up on google earth and it looks like a big hole in the middle of a forest, and if u use the google thingy to see how it looked before 2011 u can see that it wasn't always like that and the hole appeared this year o.o maybe im reading to much in to it, but its a hole that has been dug out or something for some reason in the middle of a forest this last year. but this is whats expected from ac, they give only give u more and more questions to ask

randomname2011
06-15-2011, 01:37 PM
!SPOILERS!
William and his friends are templars, one of his emails sent to lucy is telling her not to get too close to desmond. Lucy was a templar pretending to be an assassin. we know this because at the end in the temple of Juno, Juno tells desmond desmond to eliminate the dark cross on the horizon. (I'm assuming a templar cross) He then proceeds to kill lucy.

El_Sjietah
06-15-2011, 01:58 PM
!SPOILERS!
Assumptions are facts now, apparently.

And that's a lake, not a hole.

xx-pyro
06-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
!SPOILERS!
Assumptions are facts now, apparently.

And that's a lake, not a hole.

The water drains leaving a hole behind in some of the images.

El_Sjietah
06-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
The water drains leaving a hole behind in some of the images.
It's leaving less water behind, actually.

This has all been discussed already earlier in this thread.

orionsrise
06-22-2011, 11:21 PM
On the mohawk angle I believe you are close but wrong. The area indicated by the coordinates are part of the Onieda tribal lands. The rough translation of the tribes name means THE PEOPLE OF THE STANDING STONE. The creation myth of the tribe states that the tribe being pursued by enemies broke through the forest into a clearing of standing stones and became one with them so the pursuers could not find them. The Onieda people found the location of the temple and incorporated it in thier myths. Not 100% sure of said tribal lands but both are part of the Iroquois nation and all the tribes myths and legends center around Upstate NY so feel free to interject more research. I will look forward to more conclusions. Also does anybody know if the secret codes like the music pieces and such hidden amonst the glyph pics been decoded?

Epsilonyx
06-27-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm not so good with google maps, but maybe someone could look at the triangle between florence, rome and the hole/lake, use pythagoras to find its area/perimeter and maybe that's coordinates. Just a crazy idea.

o_Reborn
06-28-2011, 02:48 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/ineedmyinsides/TempleMap.jpg

The location seems to match the Codex map pretty well.

I think it's safe to say based off the codex maps that the US coordinates are at least somewhat relevant?

Epsilonyx
06-29-2011, 03:33 AM
Does anyone have any ideas what the other locations on the codex map might be?

Epsilonyx
06-29-2011, 03:55 AM
So i got directions from Rome, NY to the lake/hole and you have to travel along turin road o.O

orionsrise
07-06-2011, 09:17 AM
bump

Evan52395
07-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Has anyone tried taking the triangle and placing it on the European Rome and Florence to see where the co-ordinates of the "hole" would be in Europe? Could that be anything special?

Mad_Fox84
07-06-2011, 04:23 PM
The DLC took place before the final battle with Cezare right? Claudia mentions that Ezio had returned to Rome. Why did he leave?

ThaWhistle
07-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Heres an interesting bit of trivia.

In the area of new york that those coordinates point to, the largest ethnic background claimed in the 2000 census was Italian. food for thought perhaps?

Inorganic9_2
07-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I know it's probably been mentioned, but I haven't seen it mentioend recently, so I will reiterate:

"I'm administering a sedative to Desmond"
"No. What Ezio is remembering could be the missing data we need. The PoE is useless without it"

Jexx21
07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I don't think so because there were letters involved with what DaVinci was reading. I think the Apple gave him that number but I'm not entirely sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last scroll of Romulus gave him the idea that there was a phrase that opened the vault. Just read it.

Zazzers
07-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by xBlackWolf77x:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tricky117:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrimMerros:

Curious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded for some kind of water. On google earth it looks different to what's on flickr maps, seems to have grown in size which suggests it's water. Also on flickr maps you can see rocks (or similar) in the water.

Damn Ubisoft and your mysteries http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Google.
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/BlackWol***77/googleearth.jpg

Flickr.
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/BlackWol***77/flickr.jpg

Also, if you view it on Bing maps and switch to birds eye view you can see its water more clearly.

Have spent ages searching t'internet for any info on it but struck out. Boo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just searched Turin, New York on Google and I found out the village is just above Rome and that "none of the area is covered with water"...! But since I found that out on wikipedia we still have to confirm it..! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T..._(village),_New_York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin_(village),_New_York)

chock-o-nuts
07-15-2011, 10:34 AM
When i search google maps with 43°39'19"N 75°27'42"W I get a location in Cancun, Mexico...
I'll check this later on my GPS.
When you search the coördinates of Turin, NY you'll find 43°35?0?N 75°27?49?W

reini03
07-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by chock-o-nuts:
When i search google maps with 43°39'19"N 75°27'42"W I get a location in Cancun, Mexico...
I'll check this later on my GPS.
When you search the coördinates of Turin, NY you'll find 43°35?0?N 75°27?49?W

You confused something :P
It's 75°27'42"N 43°39'19"W http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

chock-o-nuts
07-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
You confused something :P
It's 75°27'42"N 43°39'19"W http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I just replayed the mission with subtitles on and it is definitely 43°39'19"N 75°27'42"W so i'm not confusing N and W.
The coördinates you gave are just off center Greenland...

However, my previous statement of Cancun isn't correct either because those coordinates are way off... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I don't think so because there were letters involved with what DaVinci was reading. I think the Apple gave him that number but I'm not entirely sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last scroll of Romulus gave him the idea that there was a phrase that opened the vault. Just read it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he didn't remember, the last part of the document was ripped off where the number was mentioned.

orionsrise
07-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Roadtrip. So I live about two and a half hours away from this location and today went to go investigate what could be found there at such a site way out in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately, I was stopped about an eighth to a quarter of a mile away because there is no road to this location or a trail or even a game path. We walk a half mile on a state cross country ski trail only to be stopped by real forest covering the rest of the way. I have lived in Central New York all my life and tho we make jokes about how we all live in bum****egypt excuse the language I have never and I mean NEVER EVER came acrossed someplace TOATALY inaccessible before until now. This place is surrounded by state forest on all sides I know because we got lost and drove an extra hour around this mystery while the GPS reworked another route. The only thing I can think of is that SOMEONE on the dev team is a local and knows for sure what is there. Or the map coordinates are just suppose to point to Turin New York. I am dissabled so I can't do any serious hiking for now so I will have to leave it at this for now except I can add one final tidbit for you guys. As well as being undisterbed by man for virtually hundreds of years, the xcountry ski trail we walked that doubles as a logging trail, is built on shale rock, that looks like ancient stairs. Coicedence I know but the only interesting thing I actually saw was a cappocino bar in the middle of nowhere. Ha

MacDaddyMcC
07-30-2011, 05:56 PM
This pretty much cancels the idea that William is Desmonds father. He would obviously care about him way more and judging from the Divinci its probably another assasin.

Noor_96
09-04-2011, 01:15 AM
guys im pretty sure that ac3 is gonna take place in the french revolution or have something to do with that time period. the first reason is obviously the crater/lake thingy that was in the coordinates revealed in the da vinci disappearance. its near a city where a battle took place in the american revoloution (which according to some of you guys has something to do with the french so i dunno we'll see)it could be a location of a temple. but anyways the biggest indicator for me was at the end of acb right before desmond gets 'frozen in time' shaun says 'thats the phrygian cap and thats the masonic eye...now those two come together in one place...' and then time freezes. so i looked it up and apparently those two symbols are found in this document during the french revoloution.
damn you ubisoft...epic mind ****.....amazing game tho http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
09-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by MacDaddyMcC:
This pretty much cancels the idea that William is Desmonds father. He would obviously care about him way more and judging from the Divinci its probably another assasin.

Not true. First of all it's already been confirmed that William M. is William "Bill" Miles. Second, he shows signs that he knows Desmond quite well in his conversations in the Da Vinci Disappearance.

guys im pretty sure that ac3 is gonna take place in the french revolution or have something to do with that time period. the first reason is obviously the crater/lake thingy that was in the coordinates revealed in the da vinci disappearance. its near a city where a battle took place in the american revoloution (which according to some of you guys has something to do with the french so i dunno we'll see)it could be a location of a temple. but anyways the biggest indicator for me was at the end of acb right before desmond gets 'frozen in time' shaun says 'thats the phrygian cap and thats the masonic eye...now those two come together in one place...' and then time freezes. so i looked it up and apparently those two symbols are found in this document during the french revoloution.
damn you ubisoft...epic mind ****.....amazing game tho Smile

They are also both on the one dollar bill.

Noor_96
09-04-2011, 03:08 PM
it could be either one and i don see the phrygian cap on the dollar bill can you tell me where it is?

LightRey
09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Noor_96:
it could be either one and i don see the phrygian cap on the dollar bill can you tell me where it is?
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in a previous thread, though tbh I can't find it myself either.

Noor_96
09-04-2011, 05:06 PM
cuz tbh i looked this topic up and everybody agreed that its the french revolution and the idea of a dollar bill didnt come up. we'll see november 15

K4LIBURR_45
09-04-2011, 06:36 PM
the DLC was about Pythagorus and he is known for his work with triangles. somthing cool i found here.

Beneath turin is Rome but if you move to the left there is a town called florence. these three places make a pythagorean triangle.

http://xboxoz360.files.wordpre...rianglenotations.jpg (http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/acbtrianglenotations.jpg)

Noor_96
09-04-2011, 07:15 PM
yeah i read that too, i think it might have something to do with the shroud of turin too...where the heck is ubisoft going with this

Saqaliba
09-04-2011, 09:43 PM
The Pythagorean triangle is called the Tetraktys and is associated with the Greek letter Lambda (in Platonic philosophy) which looks alot like the Assassin's Creed logo... The Triangle that makes up A (Adam/Assassin). The shroud of Turin is what Adam and Eve are wearing in the Truth clip of ACII.

The French Revolution yes! As I have pointed out in previous posts of this thread... Joseph Bonaparte (Napolean's brother) escaped to America and built an crypt under a man-made lake near his Manor in Boston. Point-Breeze. He housed some of the elitists that came up with the Deceleration. But in fact the Phrygian cap was first used on the Bill of Rights as conceived by the French general Lefayatt - a companion of George Washington.

If the next Assassin's Creed is to be a trilogy, I would have it start of with the Bonaparte colonial conquests with the conquests of America leading up to the French and American Revolutions and then the establishment of the USA - Boston Tea-Part etc. The American Indians could be the Assassins as it was a famous Florentine Navigatore who was the first to find North America in the very year Ezio dies. I would have this Navigator be sent on a mission to America to make contact with the New World and train the American Indians to be Assassins. An Eagle is a huge totem for them and they would work well at fighting off the Templar forces trying to turn their land into the USA.

LightRey
09-05-2011, 01:47 AM
People, it's Pythagoras and napoleon.

The Pythagorean triangle is called the Tetraktys and is associated with the Greek letter Lambda (in Platonic philosophy) which looks alot like the Assassin's Creed logo... The Triangle that makes up A (Adam/Assassin). The shroud of Turin is what Adam and Eve are wearing in the Truth clip of ACII.

The French Revolution yes! As I have pointed out in previous posts of this thread... Joseph Bonaparte (Napolean's brother) escaped to America and built an crypt under a man-made lake near his Manor in Boston. Point-Breeze. He housed some of the elitists that came up with the Deceleration. But in fact the Phrygian cap was first used on the Bill of Rights as conceived by the French general Lefayatt - a companion of George Washington.

If the next Assassin's Creed is to be a trilogy, I would have it start of with the Bonaparte colonial conquests with the conquests of America leading up to the French and American Revolutions and then the establishment of the USA - Boston Tea-Part etc. The American Indians could be the Assassins as it was a famous Florentine Navigatore who was the first to find North America in the very year Ezio dies. I would have this Navigator be sent on a mission to America to make contact with the New World and train the American Indians to be Assassins. An Eagle is a huge totem for them and they would work well at fighting off the Templar forces trying to turn their land into the USA.

Interesting theory. However, the assassins going to America to train Indians to become assassins seems unlikely. Btw, Giovanni Borgia, son of Lucrezia Borgia and Perotto Calderon, who was an assassin, already went to the Americas with Hernán Cortés and he took the crystal skull (a PoE).

ghostferret
09-06-2011, 12:22 PM
AC III will surely be at least two games, or more likely another trilogy, so it can cover BOTH the American and French Revolutions. They were only 13-23 years apart. If the new assassin (who Ubisoft will need to make as memorable and epic as Ezio) is 17 in America in 1776, he would only be 40 in Paris in 1799.

LightRey
09-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ghostferret:
AC III will surely be at least two games, or more likely another trilogy, so it can cover BOTH the American and French Revolutions. They were only 13-23 years apart. If the new assassin (who Ubisoft will need to make as memorable and epic as Ezio) is 17 in America in 1776, he would only be 40 in Paris in 1799.
Good point. I do wonder what the ethnicity of the ancestor would be.