PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Mo-Monster
06-29-2010, 12:36 AM
Wouldnt it be awsome if Assassins Creed Brother Hood had some sort of Co-op/online co-op. i would truly love if this idea actually happened. So if there was a way to messega Ubisoft dat wuld be great. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EmperorxZurg
06-29-2010, 12:48 AM
they do....

opisamra
06-29-2010, 01:50 AM
They do?? Really?? RObson jsut posted this on another thread and he usually has his facts right

Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> <span class="ev_code_RED">PSM3: Did you consider incorporating a co-operative mode into the single-player?</span>

VP: We have a problem with co-op. We did consider it, but the thing is, we've been considering it since the first Assassins Creed. We haven't justified it yet, and in our universe everything is justified. A subject wouldn't be able to have two ancestors at the same time. It just doesn't work in that world. We're justifying the multi-player with the Templar universe. That allows us a brand new range of options to tell a different story. We'll find a way for co-op. It's going to be there for sure... eventually.

Give them some way of justfying it and I'm sure they'll put it in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you find out they did?

El_Sjietah
06-29-2010, 09:06 AM
If you read the other thread, why create another one about the exact same thing?

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
If you read the other thread, why create another one about the exact same thing?

The poster above you did but not the OP, i don't think!

opisamra
06-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Cuz I didn't......

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Ah, my bad. People should get avatars and sigs so I don't get confused!