PDA

View Full Version : So..... is the brotherhood PC version delayed?

GarethNelson
10-19-2010, 01:03 AM
Is it?
I heard it's going to be delayed and that ubisoft are sending big muscly guys named Bub to beat up users as the next DRM measure.

Is this true?

GarethNelson
10-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Ok, seriously guys - can the mods put a sticky up about this one?

Caligula__
10-19-2010, 01:10 AM
it is gonna be delayed, till next year and plz don't bump ur threads and ... at "Bub"

Murcuseo
10-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
....and wtf at "Bub"

That was a pathetic attempt at humor I think.

When something is confirmed you'll find out about it one way or another, until then be patient.

Also, I suggest you read the Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947) because you seem to have forgotten some of them.

Caligula__
10-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Also, I suggest you read the Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947) because you seem to have forgotten some of them.

Him or me?

GarethNelson
10-19-2010, 02:19 AM
This thread is my slightly frustrated sarcastic response to all the similar threads, so that I can sneak in the request for mods to post a sticky - saving us from the horror of yet more threads on the same subject.

Murcuseo
10-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by GarethNelson:
This thread is my slightly frustrated sarcastic response to all the similar threads, so that I can sneak in the request for mods to post a sticky - saving us from the horror of yet more threads on the same subject.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why not just PM the forum manager and ask for the stickied thread?

That would be the logical way to proceed, rather than adding a pointless thread to combat pointless threads.

Mr_Shade
10-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why not just PM the forum manager and ask for the stickied thread?

That would be the logical way to proceed, rather than adding a pointless thread to combat pointless threads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well after this - The OP needs to reconsider just what SPAM is..

Making pointless threads is class as spam http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The release date for PC is not really delayed - it's scheduled for Q1 2011 - and is listed as such on 99.9% of sites..

So really, it's not that hard to find, it's not hidden and there's no delay - it's been scheduled for release after the Console versions, same as AC2 was...

A pinned thread with dates etc - would only sit there and be ignored - much like the forum rules..