PDA

View Full Version : ac:the fall

lothario-da-be
12-15-2011, 10:41 AM
when will it be transelated in dutch?a few weeks ago i could see it on the wiki and now its gone.

Clarth
12-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by lothario-da-be:
when will it be transelated in dutch?a few weeks ago i could see it on the wiki and now its gone.

How about learn English and read it in that.

Looks like you can already type it.

eagleforlife1
12-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Clarth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lothario-da-be:

How about learn English and read it in that.

Looks like you can already type it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grow up.

lothario-da-be
12-15-2011, 01:14 PM
iam only 14 years old so my vocabulary isnt that good,and when i come to the plott and i dont understand the most important word in the sentence... i hope your comment will give me much luck tommorow because its my english exam

Clarth
12-15-2011, 02:15 PM
iam only 14 years old so my vocabulary isnt that good,and when i come to the plott and i dont understand the most important word in the sentence... i hope your comment will give me much luck tommorow because its my english exam

Ah, was not aware of this fact.
I'm sorry, I may have been too rash / harsh

In any case, I wish you luck on your exam.

jmk1999
12-16-2011, 01:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lothario-da-be:

Ah, was not aware of this fact.
I'm sorry, I may have been too rash / harsh

In any case, I wish you luck on your exam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes. please be aware that english is not the first language of a number of people on these forums. the fact that they're even trying to speak it is commendable since this is an english-only forum. please show more respect next time. thank you.

AntiChrist7
12-16-2011, 02:30 AM
most of it is basic english though

lothario-da-be
12-16-2011, 08:49 AM
you can laugh with me but i can speak english,dutch,french,latin and next year also german so keep laughing...

RzaRecta357
12-16-2011, 09:15 AM
you can laugh with me but i can speak english,dutch,french,latin and next year also german so keep laughing...

Don't worry. If anyone is laughing they're braindead and heartless. Weren't raised right by their terrible parents or something.

That's alot of languages and awesome. Good luck with your exam dudearoo!

Clarth
12-16-2011, 09:46 AM

Niemand lacht hier, men is bezig over hoe voortreffelijk het is om zelfs moeite te doen op de forums om meerdere talen te spreken.

Men steunt je hier, niet andersom.

LightRey
12-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm guessing you're a VWO Gymnasium student then? I was too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lothario-da-be
12-16-2011, 10:48 AM
vwo gymnasium student?i dont think that exist in belgium lol

LightRey
12-16-2011, 10:58 AM
vwo gymnasium student?i dont think that exist in belgium lol
Really? I always thought the Benelux had the same basic school system everywhere.

AntiChrist7
12-16-2011, 11:30 AM
but still, AC mainly uses basic english. so if you can understand what they say in the game (without paying attention to the subtitles), then you can understand AC: the fall. and if you don't you can always use a dictionary. you're not going to improve your languages by always reading translations

smengler
12-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Maybe Revelations did have "basic English", but I had a lot of trouble hearing what was going on in all of the cut scenes, especially the end. I had to watch it a few times on YouTube before I could figure out what was being said. I'm sure it's a lot harder for someone who is not an English speaker.

Clarth
12-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by smengler:
Maybe Revelations did have "basic English", but I had a lot of trouble hearing what was going on in all of the cut scenes, especially the end. I had to watch it a few times on YouTube before I could figure out what was being said. I'm sure it's a lot harder for someone who is not an English speaker.

You do know you can enable subtitles ingame right?
It's right there in the options menu

smengler
12-17-2011, 10:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smengler:

You do know you can enable subtitles ingame right?
It's right there in the options menu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif (I couldn't find the facepalm emoticon so I had to use this instead). Next time I start up the game I'll have to look for it. That would have helped a lot!