PDA

View Full Version : Crafting your own weapons?

phoenix-force411
10-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I remember a video on YouTube with some ACR facts saying that we'll be able to make our own weapons(Including Bombs) such as swords and daggers, is this legit?

rc732
10-09-2011, 06:38 PM
You can craft your own bombs, but there is nothing that says anything about making your own swords/daggers.

blazefp
10-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by rc732:
You can craft your own bombs, but there is nothing that says anything about making your own swords/daggers.

though it would be awesome

LightRey
10-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rc732:

though it would be awesome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dunno. I'm not sure how well that would play out. I like bomb crafting, but crafting weapons could get really boring/annoying.

CRUDFACE
10-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't know about this, what's the point of crafting weapons? I guess they'd look cool, but I don't know, weapons in Ac are there to look pretty.

How about we just get different skins for the weapons instead?

blazefp
10-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rc732:

though it would be awesome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dunno. I'm not sure how well that would play out. I like bomb crafting, but crafting weapons could get really boring/annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking about Minecraft but a little more...well...evolved. Kind of like we choose which steel we'll use, the shape and outlines of the blade, etc. And depending of this, the sword, for example, could be lighter and faster but with not much damage, u know, this type of thing.

I guess it is cooler than practical