PDA

View Full Version : 3.01m slower than 3.01?

Jason Bourne
11-30-2004, 08:32 AM
so, i was trying out both, and relised that on PF standalone, i get great performance and no graphical glitches in Perfect mode, whereas in 3.01m, i drop about 15 fps and have random graphical glitches when close to the ground in cockpit mode. any special reason for this, or should I just continue using PF standalone for campaigns, and Merged only for online?

Oh, and is the Zero early model better in Merged? cause i cant seem to down anything on Wake in the merged, where in the standalone i became an ace by the second mission....

Jason Bourne
11-30-2004, 08:32 AM
so, i was trying out both, and relised that on PF standalone, i get great performance and no graphical glitches in Perfect mode, whereas in 3.01m, i drop about 15 fps and have random graphical glitches when close to the ground in cockpit mode. any special reason for this, or should I just continue using PF standalone for campaigns, and Merged only for online?

Oh, and is the Zero early model better in Merged? cause i cant seem to down anything on Wake in the merged, where in the standalone i became an ace by the second mission....

LEXX_Luthor
11-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Need more information on your setup and what you are doing.

Waldo.Pepper
12-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Defrag hard drive then test again, maybe?