PDA

View Full Version : MP Characters in Single Player

CRUDFACE
09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
So we already know what role the Crusader is going to be playing according to the Gamescom Demo, but what do you think the other players will be up to? Especially since it seems their roles are actually important to the story at times. TBH, I know it's an obvious choice, but I really want to see how the Sentinel will be handled.

albertwesker22
09-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
So we already know what role the Crusader is going to be playing according to the Gamescom Demo, but what do you think the other players will be up to? Especially since it seems their roles are actually important to the story at times. TBH, I know it's an obvious choice, but I really want to see how the Sentinel will be handled.

I don't think they all have big roles. I guess some will be simple Templar Agent missions. I hope the Sentinel is a part of the main story.

I was so when Il Lupo did not show up in Brotherhood's main game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I think the sentinel is supposed to be really off with the Ottomans for killing his role model Vlad Tepes. Funny how an Assassin would look up to someone as vile as Vlad.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

CRUDFACE
09-08-2011, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

I don't think they all have big roles. I guess some will be simple Templar Agent missions. I hope the Sentinel is a part of the main story.

I was so when Il Lupo did not show up in Brotherhood's main game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I think the sentinel is supposed to be really off with the Ottomans for killing his role model Vlad Tepes. Funny how an Assassin would look up to someone as vile as Vlad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, yeah, their roles may not be as large, but it seems like they'll be more in depth at least.

I finished all of those missions just to get the chance to see him and nothing. Well, int he Facebook game, project Legacy, he gets killed, but I still expected something I guess since he was the closets to the assassin.

Woah, I thought the Sentinel was mad because the assassins made peace with the Ottomans and he was Byzantine? Didn't know that

LightRey
09-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

I think the sentinel is supposed to be really off with the Ottomans for killing his role model Vlad Tepes. Funny how an Assassin would look up to someone as vile as Vlad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, most of Vlad's supposed cruelties were actually just strategic political decisions to keep the Ottomans from invading.

CRUDFACE
09-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Actually, most of Vlad's supposed cruelties were actually just strategic political decisions to keep the Ottomans from invading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? So it not only intimidated and brought about legends, but it was also from a political stand point as well?

I'll be happy to rob his tomb in the bonus mission of ACR, lol

albertwesker22
09-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Actually, most of Vlad's supposed cruelties were actually just strategic political decisions to keep the Ottomans from invading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still a brutal bastardo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . Though when you really read about Vlad, you can't help but wonder how much artistic license is being used to hype a legend.

I heard that he impaled a servant once, just because the boy did not like the stench of death.