PDA

View Full Version : More planes for PF!

anikollag
10-30-2004, 06:40 AM
Hi ! I bought PF and it€s a lot of fun! It€s good but I do think that it was sold too fast€¦ Basic airplanes have simply been forgotten ! Specially for the Japanese!
Here is a list of the main missing planes.

USA
TBD Devastator (this is not Midway without it!)
P-38E/F/G/H (how do you want to shoot down Yamamoto without the G!?!)
B-24D
SB2C Helldiver (almost replacing the Dauntless after 1943)

Japan
G3M Nell (G4M wasn€t the only bomber of the JAF!!!)
Ki-21 Sally (two versions)
Ki-45 Nick
N1K2-J Shinden Kai
D4Y1 Suisei Judy (not replacing the D3A but in great number)
B6N Tenzen Jill (not replacing the B5N as much produced)
Ki-100

Here is another list, this is more a wish list, but as you never knows with the wonder Maddox team€¦ Thank you for your wonderful job

USA
OS2U Kingfisher
PBM Mariner
P-61
PB4Y Privateer
A-20B (DB-7B Boston III for the English. Could be used on any other front)

Japan
H6K Mavis
F1M Pete
Ki-49 Donryu Helen
Ki-67 Hiryu Peggy
Ki-44 Shoki Tojo
Ki-83
MXY7 Ohka Baka

PS: I€ll be very keen of a Nomonhan (China-Russia border 1939) incident campaign. It could be a good link between Il2 and PF. (Planes: Curtiss Hawk, Gladiator, I-16, SB-2, I-15, A5M Claude, Ki-27 Nate, Ki-32 Mary, C5M Babs, Ki-51 Sonia, Ki-21 Sally, Ki-48 Lilly, Fiat Br.20 Cigogna). I know it€s a lot of work, but why not? Thank you for your interest.

See you above the clouds!

JG77Von_Hess
10-31-2004, 01:41 AM
Hello There!

How about ironing out the bugs and flaws in what we already got first and then take this discussion again of what planes we need.

Regards.

VH.

Von_Zero
10-31-2004, 10:42 AM
should we post a list with the planes at least as important that we continuously ask for since FB 1.0?
oh, and by no means i don't wanna cut ur enthusiasm, (we miss alot of that around), but... u get the ideea... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GR142-Pipper
10-31-2004, 11:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG77Von_Hess:
Hello There!

How about ironing out the bugs and flaws in what we already got first and then take this discussion again of what planes we need.

Regards.

VH. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Agreed.

GR142-Pipper

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2004, 01:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifWhy not the "Vindicator" ?

Sensei