PDA

View Full Version : Bronze Medal, Silver Medal, and gold Medal?

Creech_n_Spawn
11-17-2010, 01:59 PM
I've just recently achieved silver medal in every sequence. And almost all of them are gold except for two. now I love playing these, infact in two of them I'm in the top 3 for the world.

But that's beside the point, I'm wondering about the armor you get or any other bonuses you can achieve through the medals. Is there only the Raiden armor that I have? (Which by the way I still don't know what I did to unlock.) I'm wanting to know i fI can unlokc something for going for all gold medals, if not I'll just leave those at silver since I'd rather focus on the other ones I'm higher up on. Any help would be appreciated.

dchil279
11-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I know that you get a trophy for getting 3 gold medals but besides that I have no idea

Creech_n_Spawn
11-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah I have that achievement, but didn't know if I unlocked anything for getting all gold.

rgextreme
11-17-2010, 07:58 PM
You have to get all bronze to get the Raiden skin but getting all gold will lead to nothing other than a possible feeling of accomplishment...

Creech_n_Spawn
11-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Wow well that sucks. So basically anyone who picks up the controller can get themselves Raiden? Well I do feel a bit accomplished about it, but was expecting something more.