PDA

View Full Version : Why Ezio went back to the villa

rileypoole1234
11-28-2010, 12:46 PM
When Desmond saw Ezio in the villa way after the attack, it really intrigued me. It almost looked like he was looking at the statue of Altair. He was also much older so i don't really know what to make of it. I want your input as to what you think it is. I think they'll make it a DLC or it'll at least be in a DLC. if it's not i'll be really disappointed. So why do you think he went back to the villa? Oh and i'm pretty new to the Forums, so ciao to all.

Abeonis
11-28-2010, 12:54 PM
*SPOILER*
He went back to write down the code Desmond and co. found when they first arrived. By this point, Ezio knew that Minerva's message was meant for someone in the future, and so the clue was written down so that they could reach the Apple.

XJoker3697D
11-28-2010, 12:54 PM
I think he went back to the destroyed Villa later, because He just wanted to some-what "Take a walk down memory lane."
And to look at everything he had, and to kinda reflect on everything that happened...

assassinato_862
11-28-2010, 12:56 PM
He probably saw through the apple that he was an ancestor of the greatest assassin EVER. Then, he went to Masyaf like in that DS game to find out more information about his past. Then most likely found Rosa and had babies. That's what I think.

ChaosxNetwork
11-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I think that it is the first two reply's combined, it mainly was for the clue for Desmond but he took the time to reflect on his life.

Haywood92
11-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
*SPOILER*
He went back to write down the code Desmond and co. found when they first arrived. By this point, Ezio knew that Minerva's message was meant for someone in the future, and so the clue was written down so that they could reach the Apple.
But Desmond claimed that Ezio looked really old. And the codes were at the top of the Sanctuary, but Desmond saw him at the bottom.

Riley_Dom
11-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
*SPOILER*

[/QUOTE]
I think he went back to the destroyed Villa later, because He just wanted to some-what "Take a walk down memory lane."
And to look at everything he had, and to kinda reflect on everything that happened...[/QUOTE]

I do believe it's a mix of these two, more so the first one. I believe Ezio, went there to leave the clue, but decided to look around and "take a walk down memory lane" while he was there.
And who know's? He definetly could've visited the Villa sometime later...

Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
I think that it is the first two reply's combined, it mainly was for the clue for Desmond but he took the time to reflect on his life.
oops, ya beat me to it...

Pattington_Bear
11-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Ezio went back to write the codes on the wall of the sanctuary, he knew that it was a place of shelter for the assassins, both past and present. So he most likely knew future assassins would go there in a time of need.

dchil279
11-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Haywood92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
*SPOILER*
But Desmond claimed that Ezio looked really old. And the codes were at the top of the Sanctuary, but Desmond saw him at the bottom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and its impossilble to walk down to the bottom? He came back to write the codes but while hes ther of course he would wnat to look at everything...

XJoker3697D
11-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
*SPOILER*

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And to look at everything he had, and to kinda reflect on everything that happened...[/QUOTE]

I do believe it's a mix of these two, more so the first one. I believe Ezio, went there to leave the clue, but decided to look around and "take a walk down memory lane" while he was there.

oops, ya beat me to it...[/QUOTE]
Exactly
Ezio, mainly went there to write down the Codes, for future Assassins... (I forgot about that before I posted this) And while he was their he, probably wanted to look around, at what he had, has, lost, and everything else... In the next Ac I hope they bring this back up somewhere and explain the FULL reason he was their and anything else he did or change.

XJoker3697D
11-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by XJoker3697D:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
*SPOILER*

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And to look at everything he had, and to kinda reflect on everything that happened... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oops, ya beat me to it...[/QUOTE]
Exactly
Ezio, mainly went there to write down the Codes, for future Assassins... (I forgot about that before I posted my first post in this thread) And while he was their he, probably wanted to look around, at what he had, has, lost, and everything else... In the next Ac I hope they bring this back up somewhere and explain the FULL reason he was their and anything else he did or change.[/QUOTE]