PDA

View Full Version : Devicelink Problem

Fakino
07-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi guys!

Well, my name is fakino and I am trying to use the device Link of IL2, with a project of control panel based on FSBUS, but when I concluded the project and I begin the configuration of the buttons and keys of the panel, I could observe the following:

- The Device link files don´t have reference for the commands of pitch (increase and decrease)
- The references for the commands of Manual Gear UP and Manual Gear down, don't rise nor lower the landing gear(R/167 and R/169),Gunpod on/off (R/191) don´t work,
- Don´t have reference to the mixture + / -

In case somebody can feel some help I will be very grateful.

Thanks

Fakino

Fakino
07-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi guys!

Well, my name is fakino and I am trying to use the device Link of IL2, with a project of control panel based on FSBUS, but when I concluded the project and I begin the configuration of the buttons and keys of the panel, I could observe the following:

- The Device link files don´t have reference for the commands of pitch (increase and decrease)
- The references for the commands of Manual Gear UP and Manual Gear down, don't rise nor lower the landing gear(R/167 and R/169),Gunpod on/off (R/191) don´t work,
- Don´t have reference to the mixture + / -

In case somebody can feel some help I will be very grateful.

Thanks

Fakino