PDA

View Full Version : Patche's

BIFFER_Mc007
12-23-2005, 08:00 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif i've d/l the old and new patche's for PF but i still can't play on line what am i doing wrong pretty sure there going to the write folder? any help would be great thanks

Tully__
12-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Just PF or FB/AEP/PF merged?

Are you trying to find multiplayer games through the Multiplayer menu in the game (it wont work) or are you using Ubi.com or Hyperlobby game lobbies?

More info please.

Skycat_2
12-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't know what you mean by "old and new patches", but be sure that you have the correct patches.

If you are playing Pacific Fighters as a standalone game without FB+AEP, then you need all of the following patches installed in this order:
- 3.03 (from 3.0)

If you have 'merged' your game with FB+AEP, then you need the same patch numbers except followed with the small letter 'm':
- 3.03m
- 4.01m
- 4.02m

Check the lower left-hand corner of the opening splash screen to make sure you have the most current version of the game.

"Multiplayer" should connect to UbiSoft's server if you choose "Play it on Ubi.com." You'll probably have to download the latest version of Ubi's program for that. There is a lobby for PF 'standalone' but to be honest there may be few to no people playing PF standalone when you try to connect.

Hyperlobby may give you better chances but truthfully the bulk of online players use the FB+AEP+PF combo and PF 'standalone' can't connect with any players except those using PF 'standalone' with the same version number. This is true in all cases of online play, not just with Hyperlobby.