PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Ledge-Grab Kills?

samfisher4491
05-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Did anyone else find it hilarious how on two occasions in the EMP level, you can take out all 5-10 guards in the area by ledge-grabbing them one by one?

The first guy is already there, so I ledge-grab him and my LKP is shown so then all the other goons come one by one and I ledge-grab kill them all! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

GuZZ33
05-16-2010, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by samfisher4491:
Did anyone else find it hilarious
Ledge lobbing is much fun yeah, it's how i got cat & mouse P.E.C. challenge/achievement.

Six_Gun
05-16-2010, 02:28 AM
I prefer ledge scampering on window sills. Sometimes they see you and it's a mad race to get to the guy about to look out and shoot you or dash around the building corner to hide. I love to use the window ledges where you have to defend the computer in White Box that's uploading info to Grim. Only problem is, some window ledges seem to be buggy.

There's a couple windows I've used that will render you crouched on the window sill and stuck there after attempting a grab. One is the first one in the room where they kill a couple scientists right after you take the elevator. Another is in the first room where there's lots of guys in the White House, the window on the far right of that room.

If you hit crouch and wiggle around a lot you can free yourself from these window sills, but you'll fall and die on the first one I mentioned and on the second, you'll wind up out front of the White House and can't get back in. I tried to get back in and I no clipped through the front of the building then fell through the map.