PDA

View Full Version : Great Track IR4 tip

Woof603
08-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I've had a Track Clip Pro for eight months and it has always been very jerky...nowhere as smooth as as my old TIR2. I finally found this by Vincent on the NaturalPoint Forums:

Try increasing the "Set Priority" for the TrackIR software, within the Task Manager -> Processes Tab -> Right click on the TrackIR.exe file -> Set Priority to AboveNormal....

The results were like magic for me. Couldn't be better. Couldn't be smoother and now with full range of motion. Sorry if this is old news.

Woof603
08-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I've had a Track Clip Pro for eight months and it has always been very jerky...nowhere as smooth as as my old TIR2. I finally found this by Vincent on the NaturalPoint Forums:

Try increasing the "Set Priority" for the TrackIR software, within the Task Manager -> Processes Tab -> Right click on the TrackIR.exe file -> Set Priority to AboveNormal....

The results were like magic for me. Couldn't be better. Couldn't be smoother and now with full range of motion. Sorry if this is old news.

NP_Vincent
08-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Glad to hear it is working better for you....... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif