PDA

View Full Version : locations you visit in revelations

ajl992008
06-09-2011, 04:18 AM
there is multiple places to explore but probably not at the level of ac2, there is constantinople which was said to be slgihtly smaller than rome but more dense as rome have lots of open spaces and constantinople has more cities. there is capadocia which is an underground city, said to hold 10,000 people so my guess is that its the size of forli for ac2, and finally there is masyaf, it is atleast the same size of masyaf of ac1 but who knows they might make it bigger. there will also be all the places to go for exotic (war machine) missions and places where altair goes, also the black room could count as place in of itself as they've been talking about a place to explore so this may be open world, who knows.

crash3
06-09-2011, 04:29 AM
i hope there are some Balkan or Greek cities that we can explore such as Thessalonica, Belgrade, Zagreb or just eastern eauropean cities in general

i just hope there is so much more to explore than there was in ACB, ye sure rome was big but the actual city was maybe the size of florence or venice, the ,rest was ruins or countyside

UBOSOFT-Gamer
06-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by crash3:
i hope there are some Balkan or Greek cities that we can explore such as Thessalonica, Belgrade, Zagreb or just eastern eauropean cities in general

i just hope there is so much more to explore than there was in ACB, ye sure rome was big but the actual city was maybe the size of florence or venice, the ,rest was ruins or countyside

i doubt that, that you can explore cites like belgrade or zagreb.

otherwise they would have mentioned it already. i am sure the devs never been to belgrade or greek cities in general. i am pretty sure you will not see any of those cites you mentioned.

rileypoole1234
06-09-2011, 03:07 PM
What are you talking about? Constantinople is WAAAAYYYYYY bigger than Rome. Now and back then. You also get to visit Capodica, an underground city. A BLOODY UNDERGROUND CITY. How is that not awesome?

ajl992008
06-09-2011, 03:16 PM
As i havr already said it was confirmed by alex amancio the creative director, so its slightly smaller than rome but more dense so no open space as the other guy was saying.