PDA

View Full Version : AC Big Problem???

flammbo69
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
I cant play the game longer than 5 minutes without the game starting over, i dont really understand it. I had this problem once before for nba street after installing the updates, now and then while playing it it would just shut off. It shouldn't b my ps3 overheating because it happens every time even before i have started playing, it just shuts off and the power button goes from red to green. What do i need to do to fix it????(NBA street also did this i believe it has something to do when i have to update my ps3 to play a new game.)

flammbo69
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
I cant play the game longer than 5 minutes without the game starting over, i dont really understand it. I had this problem once before for nba street after installing the updates, now and then while playing it it would just shut off. It shouldn't b my ps3 overheating because it happens every time even before i have started playing, it just shuts off and the power button goes from red to green. What do i need to do to fix it????(NBA street also did this i believe it has something to do when i have to update my ps3 to play a new game.)