PDA

View Full Version : Forum is now about how bad Ghost Recon F2P is going to suck

spm1138
11-26-2011, 02:47 AM
Go go go!

You-Bee-Soft
11-26-2011, 04:11 AM
Ghost Recon Online is going to suck so bad.

THS-RAMPAGE
11-26-2011, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON FOR 50$ cash

COMMANDOBLACK
11-28-2011, 04:04 AM
I gave DICE's F2P 80 DOLLARS of my hard earned money, but at large it was to support them on something that I felt was good. They have answered me even when I was saying something good or bad, and that is something this company has no clue on how to do it.

I will continue to support them if they continue to listnen to their fan base. Ubisofts F2P game will not get one red cent from me! All you care is about profit. So go and find it, just not from me. Good luck with getting that 95% to pay for any of those non free items since all pc people know how to do is steal.

So in all your wasting your time and MONEY developing this F2P game for the PC players since you will not make any sales OR a DIME off of the PC MARKET RIGHT. Remeber!?! You need to quit now and use those resorces some where else, because I do not believe you will make 50,000 from it. Dumbazzs.

You people must believe that just because we give you our money that we are AS dumb as F0CK.
Just because you wear a suit to work does not make you smarter and more cunning than the rest. Smart not so smart people

AKA COMMANDO BLACK